But you're in the same room.
你们就在一个房♥间里呀
What are you typing? Is that about me?
你在输什么 你们是在聊我吗
No.
没有
Down the hall, on the right.
楼下大厅右边
Be right back.
"马上回来"
Ah.
哦
Well, YAD.
恩...YAD
What's that?
什么意思
You're a dog.
你是一只狗
She's cute.
她很可爱
She's just a friend.
我们仅仅是朋友
What are you doing?
说实话
Oh, come on.
你想说什么
It's me you're talking to.
哦 算了吧 就告诉我
The big dog.
大狗
Okay, okay, you're starting to freak me out.
好吧 好吧 你逼迫我说的
That's my mom.
是我妈妈
I'll get it.
我来开
Okay, okay, I lied. I like her.
好 好 我说谎 我喜欢她
Oh, really?
哦 是吗
Yeah. Woof.
是的
There you go.
有你的
Wait, don't open the door.
等等 不能开门
Why not?
为什么
Coming.
来了
Go to your room.
到你自己的房♥间
What are you, nuts?
你胡说什么
Please don't hit on her.
你不能勾引她
Hit on who?
勾引谁
Taylor's mom.
泰勒的妈妈
Why would I hit on Taylor's mom?
我为什么要勾引她妈妈
Well, because she's kind of pretty
那是 因为她非常漂亮
and you'll hit on anything with a pulse.
并且你会勾引任何一个有生命的
Where'd you get that?
你听谁说的
My mom.
我妈妈
Oh, well
哦 恩...
And my dad, Berta, Rose, Grandma
还有我爸爸 贝塔 罗丝 奶奶
okay, okay.
好 好
the UPS man.
送快递的
All right.
好吧
And when you hit on people I know,
并且当你勾引我认识的人的时候
everything gets screwed up
通常都会把事情搞的一团糟
or I have to find a new guitar teacher,
我的吉他老师必须重新找
new karate class Cub Scout troop
换空手道班 青年侦察队
okay, I get it.
好 好 我知道了
Godmother.
...教母
You don't have to worry.
你不必担心
I'm not gonna risk our friendship over "kind of pretty. "
在我眼里我们的友谊比什么漂亮重要的多
So you won't hit on her?
那你不会勾引她
Absolutely not.
绝对不会
Hi, I'm Taylor's mom.
嘿 我是泰勒的妈妈
Scratch that.
我刚才说的都是废话
Okay, I will give you a call.
好的 我会给你电♥话♥
Great. Bye.
好的 再见
You promised.
我答应过我的
No, no. No. The head that made the promise
我知道 我知道 我答应是一♥码♥事
is not the one that broke it.
反悔可是另一♥码♥时事
And besides, you said she was just kind of pretty.
另外 你只是说她很漂亮
Who do you consider hot?
还有谁认为她不火♥辣♥
Taylor.
泰勒
Taylor's 12.
泰勒只有12岁
Hello.
什么
Come on. What's the worst thing that could happen
算了吧 那会发生什么糟糕的事情
if I go out with your friend's mom?
如果我和你朋友的妈妈约会
Do I have to explain it again?
要我再给你解释一遍吗
My guitar teacher, my karate coach
我的吉他老师 我的空手道教练
okay, okay.
好 好
I can't show my face at the comic-book store.
我都没脸面到漫画书店
All right, but the worst thing doesn't have to happen.
好吧 可是最糟糕的事情不是还没发生嘛
Would you please just not go out with her?
你就不能不和她约会
Tell you what, I'll make you a deal.
那我告诉你 我们做个交易
I'll give up Taylor's mom
我不招惹泰勒妈妈
in exchange for you washing my car once a week for a month.
做为交换 下个月你每周给我擦车一次
Done.
成交
That includes Turtle Wax, tire dressing
包括打蜡和装饰轮胎
And vacuuming the carpets. Oh, man.
还有吸地毯 哦 天哪
Hey, the woman is recently divorced.
嘿 嘿 嘿 这女人刚刚才离婚
I didn't ask for her number, she gave it to me.
我没有向她要电♥话♥号♥码 她自己给我的
You know what that means? No.
你知道那代表什么意思 不知道
That means one, maybe two dinners and
那意思是可以两人晚餐 然后
You're waxing my car.
去擦车
All right.
好吧
You're lucky you're not painting the house.
没叫你刷房♥子就够幸运的了你
The sacrifices we make for our kids.
小孩真难伺候
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
You look like crap.
你看起来很沮丧
Thank you. You look terrific.
谢谢 你看起来很恐怖
I feel terrific.
我是有点恐怖
The key is a good night's sleep.
关键是昨晚没有睡好
Yeah, listen,
是的 听我说 恩
I have to talk to you.
我要和你谈谈
This is a bad time, Alan. How come?
真不是个好时候 为什么
Because you wanna talk to me.
因为你要和我谈话
Okay, what?
好吧 谈什么
You know I love you, right?
恩 你知道我爱你的 是吧
Alan, are you breaking up with me?
艾伦 你准备和我分开
Would you just shut up and listen to me?
你就不能闭嘴听我说
Pick one, Alan.
继续 艾伦
All right, all right. I talked to a therapist
好吧 好吧 我和医生谈过了
and I think I learned something.
我想我了解了一些
No, too easy. Go ahead.
恩 不简单 继续
The thing is
事情是这样的
all these years of watching your life go so smoothly
这几年看到你的生活这么平稳
while I stumble back and forth
而我的生活进进退退
between humiliation and abject failure
在耻辱和失败之间
has resulted in me harboring a lot of anger
所以对你产生了怒火
and jealousy towards you.
和嫉妒
Yeah, I get that.
哦 我知道了
How could it not?
怎么才能消除呢
Anyway, I think the tension between my love for you
我想这种介于对你的爱
and my resentment of you is what's causing my insomnia.
和对你的愤慨的感情是引起我失眠的原因
And?
然后呢
And I thought maybe if I got it out in the open,
我想或许开诚布公的谈论
it might help me sleep.
能够解决我失眠的问题
So how do you feel now?
那你现在感觉怎么样
Better, actually.
确实很好
Like Like a weight has been lifted.
就像...就像一块石头落了地
Well, good.
恩 那就好
Yeah, maybe that's it.
是的 也许确实该这样
Maybe all I needed to do was unload.
或许我真的应该减压
Well, a good unloading usually makes me drowsy.
恩 你的减压使我昏昏欲睡
You're disgusting.
你很令人厌恶
True,
事实是...
but I sleep like a baby.
我可以睡的象婴儿一样安稳
And if I wake up fussy,
如果为有事睡不着
there's always something nearby to put in my mouth.
那通常是有东西在我嘴里
I waxed your car.
我给你洗过车了
What? What are you doing up?
什么 你在干嘛?
You were out with Taylor's mom, werert you?
你和泰勒的妈妈约会了 是不是
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表