Ah, cheating bastard.
啊 这个搞外遇的王八蛋
What am I supposed to remember?
我记得什么啊
I was the only one that gave that dog
我是唯一一个
any kind of attention.
对那狗狗好的人
No...
不...
I remember.
我记起来了
Charlie?
查理?
Yeah?
怎么
What are you doing?
你在干吗
Drinking.
喝酒
Why are you doing it here?
为什么在这儿喝
I can't be alone right now.
因为我不想独处
Okay. What's going on?
好吧 咋了
I remembered, Alan.
我记起来了 艾伦
Remembered what?
记起什么了
I was eight years old, it was late at night.
我八岁的时候 一天深夜
I must have had a bad dream or something
我从噩梦中醒来
'cause I walked into Mom's room and I saw them.
我走进妈妈的卧室 我看到他们
Saw who?
看到谁
Mom and some guy.
妈妈和某个男人
They didn't hear me at first
他们开始都没听到我
'cause the water bed was making a lot of sloshing noises.
因为水床发出了水的声音
At least I hope it was the water bed.
至少我希望是水床发出的
Oh, yeah, Mom's water bed.
哦 对啊 妈妈的水床
Remember how we used to bounce
还记得我们在床上跳来跳去
up and down on it playing lumberjack and...?
玩蹦蹦床吗
Will you forget the damn bed?!
别说那床啦
The bed's not important.
那不是重点
Sorry.
不好意思
Anyway,
不管怎样
at some point they realized I was standing there,
他们后来发现我站在那里了
and the guy said to me, "Don't worry, Speed Racer,
然后那男的对我说 "别担心 超音速战士
I'm not hurting your mom."
我没有伤害你妈妈"
Speed Racer?
超音速战士?
Remember, I had the Speed Racer pajamas?
你记得我的睡衣上画着超音速战士吗
Oh, yeah, yeah, our Christmas pajamas.
哦 对啊对啊 我们圣诞节时拿到的睡衣
Yeah, you got Speed Racer and I got Laverne & Shirley.
是啊 你的是超音速战士 我的是美少女战士
So typical.
每次都这样
This is not about you, Alan!
这和你无关 艾伦
This is about a horrible moment in my life
这是我人生中一段黑暗的记忆
that I completely repressed:
被我压抑的记忆
Mom and the man with the big red mustache.
妈妈和那个有着大红胡子的男人
Oh, God.
哦 天哪
I just realized why Yosemite Sam always made me nauseous.
我刚记起来为什么Yosemite Sam (一红胡子卡♥通♥人物)让我觉得恶心了
And I'll tell you the worst part.
最糟的是...
Worse than Laverne & Shirley pajamas?
比美少女战士睡衣还糟
Alan...
艾伦...
I am amazed I'm not a raging queen.
我脾气还真是好
We all are.
我们都是
Anyway, the next morning I asked Mom what happened
第二天早上我问妈妈发生什么事情了
and she said she didn't know what I was talking about.
她说她不知道我在说什么
And when I kept asking, she threw a shoe at my head.
然后我一直问 她就朝我扔了只鞋
Oh! Oh, yeah, yeah, the four-inch heels.
哦 对啊 那双4英寸高的高跟鞋
Oh, she was deadly accurate with those.
她扔起来百发百中
She could knock a melon out of your hands
她能百步穿杨啊
from clear across the room.
弹无虚发
Will you get your mind out of the produce section?
你能不能不把话题扯远了
I've got a problem here.
我现在有问题了
Come on, Charlie. It happened years ago
别这样 查理 这事儿过去好多年了
and you turned out...
你现在也没...
Yeah, you got a problem.
好吧 你是有问题
Thank you.
谢谢
I got to tell you,
我告诉你
it does help me feel a little better about Jake.
这事儿确实让我觉得杰克那事儿 没什么大不了了
I mean, he didn't see anything,
至少他没看见什么啊
and at least we haven't been lying to him
至少我们不用在性♥爱♥方面
about having sex.
对他撒谎了
No, no, you just taught him to associate sex with pie.
是啊是啊 你只是教他了派和性♥爱♥的关系
Hey, at least I didn't talk him into
嘿 至少我没有教他
putting crotchless panties on a Butterball turkey.
给奶油火鸡穿上丁字内♥裤♥啊
Oh, right.
噢 对
Best Thanksgiving ever.
那是我最爽的感恩节
You told me it's how the pilgrims got through the harsh winter.
你说朝圣者就是用这个方法度过寒冬的
Oh, come on. He's got to be asleep by now.
哦 来吧 他肯定睡着了
It doesn't matter. He could wake up.
没关系 他会醒来的
So we'll be quiet.
那我们小声点
I can't be quiet.
我没法儿小声
Oh, come on. Please?
来吧 我要嘛~~~
Oh, all right.
那好吧
No, no, not that way.
不行不行 不是这样的
Slow down!
慢一点
I'm still awake!
我还没睡着呢
Are you happy?
你现在高兴了
I may never be happy again.
我再也高兴不起来了
Mm, pie.
嗯 派~
Rose, did you ever suddenly remember something
罗丝 你有没有这种经历 突然想起
that you blocked out years ago?
你一直不记得的多年前发生的事情
You mean like a repressed memory?
你是说压抑性记忆
Yeah.
对啊
Yeah. You ever had a repressed memory?
你有没有过压抑性记忆
I forget.
我忘了
Get it? A little psychology humor.
听懂了吗 这是个心理学笑话
Freud was the first one to use it.
是弗洛伊德第一次用的
Aha.
哦
It's much funnier in German.
用德语说更搞笑
Hast due mals gehabt ein unterdrucktes Gedachtnis?
Hast due mals gehabt ein unterdrucktes Gedachtnis? (德语)
Ich vergesse.
Ich vergesse. (德语)
So what memory did you repress?
你压抑的记忆是什么
When I was eight, I walked in on my mother having sex.
我八岁的时候在我妈房♥间里看到她做♥爱♥
Interesting.
有意思
Interesting?
有意思
How about devastating, horrifying, traumatizing?
你不觉得我幼小的心灵受到了严重的创伤吗
Wow. What, was she, like, blindfolded and tied to a bed
哇 她是不是被绑在床上 双眼被蒙住
while two guys slapped her butt with Ping-Pong paddles?
两个男人用乒乓球拍打她的屁♥股♥
No.
没有
Hmm. Was she riding around the room on a goat
嗯 那她是不是骑着一只山羊满屋子跑
while an albino midget dripped honey...?
一个的白化病的侏儒在她身上滴蜂蜜...
No, no! No.
没有没有没有
It was just sex.
只是做♥爱♥而已
One mother, one man.
妈妈和一个男人做♥爱♥
Boring.
太无聊了
Oh, come on, Charlie.
别这样 查理.
It's not an uncommon occurrence.
没啥大不了的
I myself have walked in on many people having sex.
我自己也经常看到别人在做♥爱♥
Accidentally?
不小心看到的
My point is, you've recovered the memory,
我的意思是 既然你记起来了
and you can get on with your life.
就应该继续过日子
No, I can't.
不行 我做不到
What if it's not the only repressed memory?
但如果还有别的压抑性记忆呢
What else is lying just below the surface
我随时会
ready to burst into my consciousness?
想起的可怕的事情呢
Am I going to wake up tonight remembing
我今晚会不会一觉醒来
my mother in the shower with my Uncle Donald?
记起来我妈和Donald叔叔一起洗澡
Who I suddenly realized wasn't really my uncle?
然后发现其实我应该叫我爸"叔叔"
Sounds like you don't have to worry about that one anymore.
你好象已经记起来一件了
Oh, God, it's all coming back.
哦 天哪 全都会记起来的
Uncle Donald, Uncle Steve...
Donald叔叔 Steve舅舅...
Uncle Jorge.
Jorge伯伯
I bet I wasn't related to any of those guys.
他们可能都不是真正的亲戚.
This is all good, Charlie. Keep going.
没关系 查理. 继续说
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表