Just a hint.
先提醒你
The corn dog will last longer than the socks.
炸热狗比袜子可放得更久
Oh, God.
哦 天啊! 哦!
Oh, it's too big.
哦 太大了!
What the hell?
搞什么?
Alan, you sick freak.
艾伦 你这大变♥态♥
Naomi.
娜奥米!
Oh, hi. She's having a baby.
嗨! 她要生了
Damn.
哦 该死!
It's all right, honey. Mommy's here.
不会有事的 亲爱的 妈咪在这里
What? You never saw an angry one before?
怎样? 你没看过愤怒的阴♥部♥吗?
Out of the way, Zippy.
快滚开 笨蛋
It's okay, I'm a chiropractor.
没问题的 我是脊椎按♥摩♥师
You got it.
交给你吧
It's okay, honey, that's it, now.
没事的 亲爱的 就是这样
Take a big deep breath and push.
现在 深呼吸然后用力!
Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on, hold on.
哇! 哇! 等一下! 等一下!
Let me put down some tube socks.
让我放些袜子垫着
Ignore him. Come on. Breathe.
别理他 呼吸
Breathe. Now, push.
呼吸 然后用力!
Push.
用力!
Now, you listen up, Brittany Pam.
你给我听好了 Brittany Pam
You're my last chance.
你是我最后的机会
You're gonna go to college,
你要上大学
you're gonna make something of yourself.
变成有用的人
No getting knocked up by some greasy tweaker from Rancho Pacoima.
别被那些Pacoima牧场的烂人 给搞大肚子了
Oh, gee, Mom, about that.
哦 妈 关于那个
I've kind of been counting back the weeks
我...我稍微往前推算了一下
and Ronald can't be the daddy.
罗纳德不可能是小孩的爸
What?
什么?
Yeah, see, he was in a burn unit at the time.
是啊 他那时候都待在烫伤病房♥
He wanted to, but his skin just kept sliding off.
他想做 但他的皮肤一直掉下来
Oh, God,
哦 天啊
here comes the corn dog.
炸热狗来了
So who is the father?
那...那 谁是小孩的爸?
Well, I got it narrowed down.
我把范围缩小了
Oh, dear Lord.
我的天啊
I'll know for sure if she starts speaking Spanish.
如果她开口讲西班牙文 我就能确定了
But we just shook down Ronald for $5000.
可是我们刚刚勒索了罗纳德5000块
We?
"我们"?
You were hiding behind the car pulling off your wet undies.
你躲在车后脱你尿湿的内♥裤♥
Make yourself comfortable.
你上♥床♥休息一下
The doctor will be right in.
医生马上就来了
Come on, freako.
走吧 变♥态♥
You are absolutely radiant.
你真是容光焕发
Best of luck.
祝你好运
Thanks. Sorry about your couch.
谢了 很抱歉弄脏了你的沙发
Good news, honey. I got you $4000.
好消息 亲爱的 我帮你弄了4000块
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表