Yes, I do.
没错 我想
A fresh start, a-a-a new chapter.
一个新的开始 人生的新篇章
Wow, that's a big step.
哇 这可是一大步
Yeah, I know.I know it is.
没错 我知道 我知道确实是
So if you want to think about it...
所以如果你想考虑一下...
no, that's okay.Let's make a baby.
不用了 我们来造人吧!
Just like that?
就这样?
Don't you want to talk about it some more?
你就不想再商量下?
Alan, it's practically all we talked about our entire marriage.
艾伦 我们结婚后就一直在谈这个
Baby, baby, toenails, baby, ear hair, baby, how clocks work, baby.
孩子 孩子 脚指甲 孩子 耳毛 孩子 教我认时间 孩子
so...so you really want to do this?
这么说你真想做这个了?
Do what?
做什么?
You see, if you use tape, it's much easier to rotate
看到了吧 如果你用胶带 当旧海报不再对你起作用了
in new posters when these ones stop working for you.
换新的要容易的多
I don't think that's gonna happen.
我觉得不会不起作用的
Trust me.
相信我
After a while, these beautiful eyes are gonna be
过段时间 这双美丽的眼睛
filled with judgment and conddnation.
会充满谴责与教诲
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊?
Okay, maybe that was just me.
好吧 也许只是我这么觉得
Anyway, you're lucky your dad lets you hang posters like this.
你很幸运你老爸让你挂这样的海报
I guess.
我猜是吧
Does your mother let you?
你妈让你挂吗?
No way.
怎么可能
So what do you got at her house, a secret stash of magazines?
那么你在她家里藏了什么? 秘密的杂♥志♥据点?
Just one.Playboy 1998, the christmas issue.
只有一本 1998年<花♥花♥公♥子♥> 新年特别版
God bless hugh hefner, huh?
上帝保佑Hugh Hefner 是吧? (<花♥花♥公♥子♥>创始人)
God bless kimberly macadoo from portland, oregon born march 4, 1979.
上帝保佑来自波特兰市的 kimberly Macadoo 俄勒冈州生于1979年3月4日
Sunshine and goatees.Judgmental people and war.
钟意于:阳光和山羊胡 最讨厌:瞎批评的人们和战争
Gotta love a chick who doesn't like war.
爱好和平的小妞讨人爱啊
Tape me.
给我撕一段胶带
Hey, uncle charlie, could you do me a favor?
嘿 查理伯伯 你能不能帮我个忙?
If it's the favor I'm thinking of,
如果是我想着的那个"忙"
not until you're 18 and not in my house.
在你十八岁以前和在我家里都不行
What?
什么?
Nothing, nothing.What do you need?
没什么 你要我帮什么?
Could you get my dad to lay off the father-son stuff?
你能不能让我爸放弃"父子感情"那一套
It's kinda lame.
实在有点老土
Lame?
老土?
You think it's lame your father cares so much about
你觉得你老爸这么关心你
you he wants nothing more than to be part of your life?
这么想融入你的生活是老土?
Yeah.
对
Look, you gotta understand what your father's going through.
听着 你要理解你父亲正在经历什么
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
Okay, here's the deal.
好吧 是这么回事
Your father has reached a very difficult age.
你老爸正在一个很难过的年龄
It's confusing and a little bit scary for him.
会很困惑而且对他来说有点可怕
Scary how?
怎么个可怕法?
Well, first of all, his body's changing.
首先 他的身体在变化
Really? Oh, yeah.
真的? 哦 没错
Hair is growing where it's never grown before.
毛发在从前寸草不生的地方长出来
That is scary.
确实可怕
And then there's the hormones.
还有荷尔蒙
Hormones?
荷尔蒙?
Yep, your father is running out of them.
没错 你♥爸♥爸的荷尔蒙快要用完了
Sounds bad.
听起来很糟
No, no, it's just a perfectly natural part of growing old, jake.
不不 只是生老病死中很自然的一部分
Is it happening to you?
也发生在你身上吗?
No, no, no.
不 不 不
My point is that your father is going through
我的意思是你♥爸♥爸正在...
this phase and you have to be patient and understanding.
经历这个阶段 而你要耐心和善解人意点
So he's gonna want to go camping again?
那么他会再去野营吗?
Probably not in this lifetime.
这辈子大概是不会了
But you might have to play catch with him or something.
不过也许会和你玩点捉迷藏什么的
Guess I could do that.
我想那没什么问题
Atta boy.
好孩子
All right, well, I'm glad we had this little talk.
好了 很高兴我们聊了聊
Now I'm gonna go get hammered.
现在我要去喝高了
: Hello, ladies, I'm harry potter.
哈罗 小姐们 我是哈利波特
Is there anything special we have to do?
有什么需要做的特别的事情吗?
Oh, no, no.It's just like regular sex,
哦 不不 就是和平常嘿♥咻♥一样
but without all the last-minute fumbling for a condom.
只不过不用在最后摸索着找安全套
Oh, okay, but I still get all the rest of the fumbling, right?
哦 好吧 但除了找套子之外 其它部分还都保留对吧?
I prefer to call that foreplay.
我更愿意叫那个为"前戏"
hold on.
等等
Hello.
你好
This is she.
我就是
Uh-huh.Hold on a sec.
恩恩 请稍等
Here, we're divorced.
给你 我们离婚了
Okay, I'm back.You were saying?
好的 请接着说
Really?I got the part?
真的? 我得到那个角色了?
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Alan, I got the part.
艾伦 我得到那个角色了!
Oh, that's terrific.
哦 那真是太好了
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
喔 喔 喔
Put that thing away.
把那东西收起来吧
But I-I thought...
但我...我以为...
oh, please, nobody wants to see a pregnant fornesic investigator.
哦 拜托 没人爱看一个 怀孕的法医探员吧?
Hey, can we still do it with a condom?
嘿 戴着套做行不行?
Hey, dad, after this, want to go play catch?
嘿 爸爸 看完这个想玩捉迷藏吗?
it's dark out.
外面天黑了
Okay.I tried.
好吧 我试过了哦
Help me out here, doc.
帮帮忙吧 博士
I need a time of death for our little cheerleader.
我需要这个啦啦队长的死亡时间
x7fx7f I can't give you an official T.O.D.
在详细验尸之前
Until I get her on the slab.
我没法给你准确的死亡时间
But based on hypostatic lividity and degree of rigor,
但是根据尸体变色与僵硬的程度
I'd say our cheerleader got her pom-poms pierced right around halftime.
我看这位啦啦队长大约是在 中场休息时被刺穿了"波波"
Anything else?
还有其它线索吗?
Left-handed assailant, used a single-edge blade,
凶手是左撇子 凶器是单刃的
multiple entry wounds and defensive trauma.
多处刺入伤和自卫伤
So how are we gonna find this psychopath?
那么我们怎么才能找到这个杀人狂?
Well, like our killer, we'll just have to take a stab at it.
就如同凶手做的一样 我们需要take a stab at it (此短语模仿take a shot at it意为大胆尝试)
Unbelivable.Yeah.
难以置信 是啊
They're real, you know.
知道吗 那是天然波波
I know, I was married to her.
我知道 我曾经是她老公!
Oh, yeah.Dawg!
哦 对了 你个小公狗!
You know what?I'll be in my room.
我回房♥间去了
When are you guys going fishing?
你们什么时候去钓鱼啊?
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表