You.And than I want you to convince me.
是你 而我想你再来说服我
Why do you need convincing?
为什么你需要被说服?
Wow,good question. Thanks.
哇 好问题 谢谢
Once in a while I get a little wood on the balL.
偶尔我也能问到点子上一回 (get wood on the ball击中来球)
I mean,it has been suggested to me that
有人跟我说过
all of my womanizing is just my way of overcompensating.
我玩女人只是一种过度弥补自己的方式
And who suggested that?
谁说的?
Uh,mostly the women I was overcompensating on top of.
呃...多数是那些被我过度弥补的女人
Well,this is a very interesting area, but I'm afraid we're out of time.
这是很让人感兴趣的部分 不过恐怕我们的时间到了
What?No,no,we can't stop here!
什么?不不 我们不能就此打住
I have a patient waiting,charlie.
有病人在等我呢 查理
Hold on a sec.
稍等一下
Here,go get yourself something to eat. Come back in an hour.
给 买♥♥点吃的 一小时后再回来
Okay,new clock.
好了 重新计时
My mom took my temperature the baby way till I was eight years old.
我妈妈在我八岁的时候 还用婴儿的方法给我量体温 (肛♥门♥测量)
Hey,dad? Yeah?
嘿 爸爸 什么事?
It's okay if I'm not gay,right?
我不是同性恋没关系吧?
Jake,listen,you and I need to clear out about something
杰克听我说 我要向你澄清一下...
I firstly call sophie
先让我给Sophie打个电♥话♥
You just saw her. What do you need to talk about?
你才见过她 有什么好谈的?
It's boy-girl,stuff. You wouldn't understand.
男女生的事情 你不会明白的
Hey,alan,your mom called.
嘿 艾伦 你妈妈打电♥话♥来了
She gave me the news. Oh,god.
她把消息都告诉我了 哦 上帝啊
Come here.
来吧
I'm proud of ya,zippy.
我真为你自豪 小子
The world is a much happier place once you figure out whether you're the pin or the cushion.
不管你是针还是针垫 一旦你搞清楚了 世界就会变得更开心
Good night.
晚安
Charlie? Yeah?
查理? 什么?
I think I might be gay.
我想我可能是同性恋
What did you do,alan?
你做了什么 艾伦
Nothing,but...
没什么 只是...
I'm starting to put the pieces together.
我开始把线索都放到一起了
Which piece did you put where,alan?
你又把哪条线索放到哪里了 艾伦?
I'm just thinking that I failed at every female relationship I've ever had.
我只是在想 我每一段与女性的感情都失败了
Oh,come on. That makes every man in the world gay.
哦 拜托 如果这样那全世界男人都是同性恋了
Let me finish.
让我说完
I've been unhappy for most of my life.
我人生的大部分时间都不快乐
I never really fit in anywhere.
我融入不了任何地方
And now,suddenly,I'm happy.
而现在 突然间 我快乐起来了
Some might even say I'm...glowing.
也许有人甚至会说我...容光焕发
There is a big leap between glowing and flaming.
容光焕发和"闪耀"还是有很大区别的 (flaming形容在外表上表现自然大方的同性恋)
I'm just saying,this friendship with greg has been,you know,
我只是想说和格雷格的这段友情那么...
so easy and-and fun,
那么轻松有趣
and everybody else justseems happier thinking I'm gay.
而且所有人知道我是同性恋以后都快乐多了
Maybe that's the answer.
也许这就是答案
What was the question?
那么问题是什么?
Who is Alan Harper?
谁是艾伦 哈珀?
Well,that's easy. Alan Harper is an idiot
很简单嘛 艾伦 哈珀是个白♥痴♥!
Why is my sexuality so threatening to you?
我的性取向哪里威胁到你了?
It's not threatening.
不是威胁
I am not threatened. Is that so?
我没被威胁 真的吗?
Okay,okay,now you listen to me.
好了 好了 你听清楚了
You're not gay,I'm not gay.
你不是同性恋 我也不是同性恋
Nobody's gay! Nobody's gay?
没人是同性恋! 没人是同性恋?
Not in this house!
这里没人是!
Where are you going?
你去哪里?
I have to buy some new hair conditioner!
我要去买♥♥些新的护发素
So that was a good meeting tonight. It was okay.
今晚的聚会不错 还好啦
But some of those single moms get real gossipy.
不过那些单身母亲们还真八卦呢
Like rebecca milford?
比如Rebecca Milford?
Did you see what she had on?
你看到她穿着什么了吗?
Who could miss it? A woman that size should not wear paisley.
谁会错过呢?她那样的身材 可不适合穿涡纹旋花的衣服
Okay,thanks for the ride. Oh,no problem.
好了 谢谢你送我 哦 不客气
So,we still taking the kids to the mall saturday?
那么 我们周六还是要带孩子们去商场咯?
Are you kidding?
你开玩笑吗?
I'm taking jake to the mall friday so he can have cool clothes to wear to the mall saturday.
我要带杰克周五就去商场这样我们 在周六去的时候就有酷一点的衣服穿了
So maybe I'll see you there friday.
那也许我们周五商场见
Okay.Bye-bye.
好了 再见
Greg,wait. Yeah?
格雷格 等等 什么事?
Yeah?
怎么了?
What are you doing?
你干什么呢?
Uh,I was just,you know...checking.
呃…我只是...确认下?
Checking what?
确认什么?
Uh...it's not important.
哦...也没什么要紧事...
I just thought,uh,that,you know,possibly...
我只是觉得...嗯...你知道...也许...
I might be...
我也许是...
never mind.
算了
Alan,you're not gay.
艾伦 你不是同性恋
Are you sure?
你确定?
Do you find me sexually attractive?
你觉得我对你有性吸引力吗?
No.
没
Do you find any man sexually attractive?
你发现过男人对你有性吸引力吗?
No.
没有
Uh,maybe george clooney.
也许...乔治·克鲁尼? (著名影星)
Clooney doesn't count.
克鲁尼不算
Trust me. You're not gay.
相信我 你不是同性恋
Okay...
好吧...
You seem disappointed.
看起来你挺失望的
I just...
我只是...
I feel like I'm letting a lot of people down.
我觉得我让好多人失望了
Alan...
艾伦...
it's okay to be straight.
做个异性恋也蛮好的
I guess.
我想是吧
So just to put all our cards on the table,you're,
让我们把话说明了吧 你...
you're not at all attracted to me?
你一点也没被我吸引?
No.You're not my type.
没有 你不是我喜欢的类型
Now,charlie,on the other hand... What about him?
但是另一方面 查理嘛... 他怎么了?
He's,uh...very pretty.
呃…他很帅气
Get out of my car! What?
给我下去! 什么?
You think charlie's so pretty, go to the mall with charlie.
你觉得查理那么帅的话那就和他去商场啊!
Come on,alan,we're friends.
拜托 艾伦 我们是朋友!
No,I'm always the friend. Everybody wants charlie.
不 我总是只能当朋友 大家要的却总是查理
You're not gay!
艾伦!你不是同性恋!
Yeah,yeah,well,there's a principle involved. Good night!
是啊是啊 我也有原则...晚安!
Suit yourself.
你自便吧
Well,at least I know who I am.
好吧…至少我知道自己是谁了
A heterosexual....
一个异性恋神经病
I can't believe you broke up with sophie's dad.
我简直不能相信你和Sophie的爸爸分手了
I didn't...
我没有...
I'm not...
我不是...
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉...
You know what would help this room?
你知道这个房♥间需要点什么吗?
Get rid of all these lamps and put in some track lighting.
去掉这些灯换上射灯
Much more flattering.
更讨人喜欢
What are you eating? Lip gloss.
你吃什么呢? 润唇膏
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表