You know, I'm gonna give you some space.
你知道的 我正要留给你一些空间
Maybe go for a nice drive.
大概出去兜会风
Forgot my keys.
忘了我的钥匙
Ahh oh. Huh.
啊 哦
You know,
呃 你知道么?
they must have slipped out of my pocket
它们-它们肯定从我的口袋
and into the couch.
滑出到沙发上了
Excuse me. Sorry.
抱歉. 让一下
Sorry.
好了 对不起
Found some change. Ha ha. Oh, look, look.
哦 找到一些零钱 哦 呃 看
Is that a quarter in your ear?
你耳朵里是不是有四十美分?
Very impressive.
真是印象深刻
What is that?
怎么回事?
Steven Tyler rented the house next door.
Steven 泰勒租了隔壁那间房♥
The The guy from Aerosmith?
那个-那个Aerosmith(摇滚乐队)里面的人?
I lost my virginity to him.
我把我的第一次献给了他
Well, you know, his music.
你-你知道 他的音乐
Thanks, I was confused.
谢谢. 我糊涂了
He's apparently getting ready for a tour.
很显然正准备巡回演出呢
So, what's?
那么...?
In the box?
...箱子里面是什么?
I went out and picked you up something
哦 我刚出去给你买♥♥了一件小玩意儿
I thought might put a smile on your face.
我想可能会让你笑笑
Alan, the only thing in this box
艾伦 在这箱子里
that could possibly put a smile on my face is your severed head.
唯一可能让我笑的东西就是你的脑袋
Good one. Zing!
好主意 滋
Go on, open it.
快点 打开它
A hat?
一顶帽子?
A very expensive hat.
一顶非常昂贵的帽子
Since when do I wear hats?
我从什么时候开始戴帽子了?
Well, you don't, but I saw it and it seemed so you.
呃 你是不戴 但是 呃 我看见它然后觉得很适合你
You know, cool, rakish, yet forgiving.
你知道 酷 潇洒 还有宽容
Okay, fine, I forgive you.
好 好吧 我原谅你了
Oh, thanks. Thanks.
哦 谢谢.谢谢
Arert you gonna try it on?
你不试试么?
No.
不
If you really forgave me, you'd try it on.
如果你真的原谅我了 你会戴上它试试的
Oh, yeah.
哦 很好
That is you.
就是你了
Let's Let's try tilting it a little bit here.
让我们 呃 我们试着向这边倾斜一点
Oh, baby.
哦 亲爱的
Ha ha. You gotta see this.
你必须看看这个
Come on inside. We'll take a look.
过来这边 我们一起看看
Charlie, you coming?
查理 你过来么?
What's going on?
发生什么了?
You should leave, Alan.
你应该离开 艾伦
Why?
为什么?
Just trust me.
相信我
All right.
好吧
Hey, Tyler, take a pause for the cause.
嗨 泰勒 麻烦暂停一下
STEvEN: Oh, sorry, man.
啊 对不起 朋友
Thank you and good night.
谢谢大家 晚安
Hi, Charlie.
好啊 查理
How cool is it that Steven Tyler moved in next door?
Steven 泰勒搬到隔壁 是多么酷的一件事啊?
I lost my virginity to him.
我的第一次就献给了他
You mean his music.
你是说他的音乐?
No.
不是
Nice hat.
不错的帽子
Thanks.
谢谢
Boy, you look like hell.
小子 你气色不好啊
Well, that's strange, because I feel like crap.
呃 这有点奇怪 因为我觉得自己像个废物
How long do you think you can keep it up?
你觉得你还能坚持多长时间?
What exactly are we talking about?
我们究竟在说些什么?
The excessive drinking, the obsessive partying
过量饮酒 无止息的舞会
the compulsive gambling.
还有无尽头的赌博
Oh.
哦
Hard to say.
很难说
I try and take it one day at a time.
我正试着一天一次
You do realize
你意识到
this is all just an attempt to avoid feeling your feelings.
这只是一种躲避内心感受的尝试
Let me tell you something about feelings.
让我告诉你什么是内心感受
Feelings are like your mother's breasts.
内心感受就像母亲的乳♥房♥♥
You know where they are, but they're best left unfelt.
你知道它们在哪里 但是还是你不碰触的时候最好
Interesting analogy.
这是一个有趣的类比 我可不可以指出
But may I point out that a mother's breasts are a source of nourishment and comfort?
母亲的乳♥房♥♥是给予营养和安慰的 源头?
Yeah, well, my mother's breasts were a source of silicone
是 我母亲的乳♥房♥♥ 是硅树胶(假胸)
and Russian vodka.
和俄♥国♥伏特加
Not good for child rearing,
对哺育孩子并不好
but she was a big hit at parties.
但是在舞会上是非常炫目的焦点
Charlie, I know how much it hurt you to give up Mia.
查理 我知道你 放弃米娅受到了多大的伤害
And I know you don't like that feeling,
我也知道你不喜欢那种感觉
but the more you try to get rid of it
但是你越试着想要摆脱
the more it's going to come back.
这段回忆就越忘不掉
Oh, yeah.
哦 是的
Perfect fit,
太合适了
like somebody measured your head while you were asleep
就好像有人在你睡觉时 测量过的你的头尺寸一样
so when your brother called, she could tell him the size.
因此当你兄弟打电♥话♥时 她可以告诉他正确的型号♥
Hey, Uncle Charlie, guess where I'm finally growing hair.
嗨 查理叔叔 猜猜看 我哪里终于长毛发了
Come on, man, I'm eating.
拜托 小子 我正吃饭呢
Right here.
就在这里
I'm growing a 'stache.
我正在长胡子
Oh, yeah,
哦 是啊
look at that.
看那里
Hey, cool hat. Whose is it?
嘿 很酷的帽子 是谁的?
Yours.
你的
Really? Yeah.
真的? 真的
It looks great with the 'stache.
它看起来和胡子很搭
It just occurred to me that
你知道 我刚刚发现
I've been feeling guilty
我一直因为
because you called off your wedding
你是为了让我不用搬走
so I wouldn't move out.
而吹了和米娅的婚事而感到很愧疚
But then when I did move out,
但当后来真的搬走
you didn't call her.
你也没有打电♥话♥给她
Yeah? So?
是的 又怎样?
So you know why I think you didn't call her?
所以 你知道我对你不给她 打电♥话♥是怎么想的嘛?
You didn't call because the
你没有给她打电♥话♥因为
"I don't wanna throw my brother out" business
我不能把我兄弟赶到大街上
was a convenient excuse to
是个逃避婚姻的非常
get out of the marriage.
便利和高尚的借口
That's what you think?
你就是这么想的 嗯?
Yes, that's what I think. That's what you think?
是的 这就是我想的 你这样想?
You heard me. That's what I think.
你听到我说了 我就是这样想的
Yeah, well, think again.
好吧 好.. 再仔细想想
Admit it, I've been beating myself up,
承认吧 查理 我已经低声下气
buying you pie and hats,
给你买♥♥派还有帽子
for nothing.
不求回报
There's pie?
这里有派?
There was. Berta ate it.
以前有.贝塔吃了它
And why is he wearing your hat?
还有-还有...还有为什么他戴着你的帽子?
I gave it to him.
我送他了
I bought this hat for you.
我为你买♥♥的这顶帽子
And I gave it to Jake.
我把它送给杰克了
You can't commit to anything, can you?
你不能保存任何东西 是不是?
It's just a hat.
这只是顶帽子
It's not just a hat, it's a symbol.
这不仅仅是顶帽子 这是一个象征
Of what?
象征什么?
Of
象征...
okay, it's just a hat.
好 这只是一顶帽子 但是
But the point is you have nobody
关键在 你不能就现在痛苦的孤独的生活
to blame for your miserable existence but yourself.
而责怪任何人你应该怪你自己
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表