Terrific.Where's charlie?
很好...查理在哪里?
out on the deck.
阳台上
Give me a minute.I want to say hi.
等我一会儿 我想打个招呼
Can I go sit in the limo? Knock yourself out.
我在豪华车上等? 当然可以
There's sushi.
车里有寿司
Sushi in a car! Oh, boy!
车里还有寿司 真棒!
This is your other plans?
这就是你的"有其他事"?
Not all of 'em.
也不是全部
Later I'm gonna go inside and watch some girl-on-girl porn.
一会儿我还要进屋去 看点女对女的毛♥片♥
Beautiful.
不错的安排
Look, I still have an extra ticket to the fight,
听着 我手上还有一张拳击赛的票
and there's plenty of room on the plane.
而飞机上也有足够的位置
No, thanks.
不用 谢谢
Did I do something to tick you off?
我是不是做什么冒犯到你了?
You know, aside from slipping it to your mother.
你知道...除了和你母亲上♥床♥之外
No, no. It's just I prefer not to get involved in her personal life.
不 不 只是我不喜欢卷入她的私人生活
I'm not asking you to get involved in her personal life.
我没有请你去卷入她的私生活
I'm asking you to come to vegas with me and see a fight.
我是请你和我到维加斯去看拳赛
Yeah, but why? I don't know,
没错 但是为什么? 我不知道...
you seem like a nice guy.
你看起来像个不错的家伙
Don't you have your own friends?
你自己没有朋友吗?
Charlie,when you get to be my age,
查理 当一个人到了我的年龄
most of your friends are either married or dead.
大多数朋友不是结婚了就是死了
What's the difference?
有什么不同呢?
The dead ones smell up my plane.
死了的那些会把我的飞机薰臭的
Come on, throw some clothes on, and let's go have some fun.
来吧 穿上外衣 我们去快活快活
what the hell.
管它呢
Just do me a favor.
帮我个忙
Let's keep this between us.
这件事就咱们三个知道
I want your mother to think that I went on a business trip.
我想让你们的母亲认为我正在出差
No problem.
没问题
My mother still thinks I went to college.
我母亲还认为我读过大学呢
Beautiful.
非常好
hey, charlie,you need anything?
嘿 查理 要点些什么吗?
Teddy, if I was any happier, my pts would be wet.
Teddy 如果再快活点的 我的裤子就要湿了
Hey, teddy, uh, can we get some gelato after the fight?
嘿 Teddy 比赛後我们 能不能买♥♥点Gelato?(一种意大利冰品)
Anything you want, kid.
你想要什么都行 孩子
Gee, thanks.
谢谢
Hiya.
你好
What's up?
你好
You know, I've, uh,
要知道...我...
I've never really been a big fan of the pugilistic arts, but...
我从来不是很喜欢拳击 但是...
I have to admit,
必须承认...
I'm getting kind of swept away in the pageantry of the event.
我被赛场热烈的气氛征服了
I like your bling very much.
我很喜欢你戴的配饰
I, uh, I tried to pierce the ear once,
我...恩...我有次想穿耳洞
but it got horribly infected.
但结果严重感染了
Hey, uh, uh, you know where we could score some good gelato?
嘿 你知道什么地方能买♥♥到 好的Gelato吗?
Nah.
不知道
word.
好吧...
I think that might be that snoopy fellow.
我觉得那可能是那个Snoopy家族的一员 (Snoop Dogg:说唱歌♥手 其兄弟们也多从事说唱)
Terrific.
很好
hello.
你好
Oh, hi, evelyn.
哦 嗨 伊夫琳
Yeah. How are you, sweetheart?
你怎么样 甜心?
Good, good.
很好 很好
Where am I?
我在哪里?
san francisco.
旧金山
I'm going into a meeting.
我马上要去参加个会议
can I call you back?
能不能一会儿再给你回电?
No shots below the waist.
腰部以下不可以打击
Love you, too, sweetheart.Bye.
我也爱你 甜心 再见
You're very good. Yeah.
你真行啊 是啊
I've got five grand on the big russian.
我在那个大块头俄♥国♥人身上押了5000元
Either of you fellows like to have a piece of my action?
你们有没有愿意和我分享下赌注的?
I'll take half. Attaboy.
2500算我押的了 好小子
How about you, alan?
你呢? 艾伦?
Oh, what the heck.
哦 豁出去了
I'm in vegas.Put me down for $20,no, $25.
我在维加斯呢 我下20元...不...25元
make it $20.
还是20吧
how do you say "get up" in russian?
俄语里"快起来"怎么说?
Unbelievable,an 18-second fight.
简直难以置信 18秒的拳赛
Takes me longer to start peeing.
我撒尿前的酝酿时间都比这个长
Yeah, thanks so much for giving me half your action on the guy.
谢谢你让我分享你的一半赌注
No problem.
没什么
You want the other half?
另一半也给你?
No, I'm good.
不 算了吧
oh, yeah, baby!
哦 太好了!
20 dead presidents.
20美元赚回来了
I'm even!
我终于没输钱!
Was he a preemie?
他是不是早产儿啊?
Actually, we both were.
实际上我们两个都是
Our mom waits nine months for nothing.
我们的妈妈白等了九个月
Hey, fellas,I want to show you something.
嘿 伙计们 我想给你们看点东西
What do you think?
你们觉得如何?
Nice. Yeah. Who's it for?
很好 不错 给谁的?
Your mother.
你们的妈妈
No, seriously.
不 说真的
I know it's kind of old-fashioned, but, uh,
我知道这样做有点老派 但是...
I wanted to run it by you guys before I asked her.
我希望在问她之前先征求你们的意见
Ask her what?
问她什么?
Charlie, I love your mom.
查理 我爱你们的母亲
I want to marry her.
我想娶她
But... but... you could do so much better.
但是...但是... 你可以娶到比她好太多的人了
That's no way to talk about your mother.
这样说你母亲可不合适
That's precisely the way to talk about my mother.
就是这样说我母亲才合适
Charlie,be supportive.
查理 你应该表现得支持点嘛
I thought I was being supportive.
我正是在帮他不要陷入深渊啊
Regardless of what you guys think about her,
不管你们怎么想她
evelyn is a great broad.
伊夫琳是个好女人
I want to marry her and I would like your blessing.
我想娶她而且想得到你们的祝福
You got my blessing, teddy.
我祝福你们 Teddy
Shut up and eat your gelato.
闭嘴吃你的Gelato吧!
Come on, charlie.Wouldn't it be great to have a dad again?
拜托 查理 再次拥有父亲不是很好吗?
I'm a grown man, alan. I don't need a father anymore.
我已经是个成人了 我不再需要父亲了
Would any of you gentleman like a date?
你们这些绅士们想要约会吗?
Sorry, doll, I'm taken,
抱歉 靓女 我有伴了
but I wouldn't mind footing the bill for my two boys here.
但我不介意为两个儿子埋单
Hi, I'm amber.
嗨 我是 Amber
I'm tiffany.
我是 Tiffany
Thanks, daddy! Thanks, daddy!
谢谢 爹地~! 谢谢 爹地~~!
hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Nothing, nothing.
没什么 没什么
How was work?
工作顺利吗?
You don't care about my work.
你才不关心我的工作呢
What's under the pillow? Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey!
靠垫底下是什么? 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿!
Modern bride?
<摩登新娘>?
I just read it for the articles.
里面有几篇好文章...
Really?
真的?
Okay, I was looking for ideas
好吧 我是在找主意
because I thought it would be nice
因为我觉得如果让Tedyy...
if we had the wedding for teddy and mom here in the house.
和妈妈在这里结婚会是个好主意
Oh, my god!
哦 我的上帝
You're a mind reader!
你跟我想到一块儿去了
I didn't want to bring it up 'cause I was afraid you might say no.
我没有提起的原因是怕你马上拒绝
But I was up all night doing research.
但我整晚都在研究...
Now, I'm thinking a sunset ceremony with the guests gathered on the beach below
我觉得让宾客们聚集在海滩上 搞一个日落婚礼...
as the bride and groom cross onto the deck wearing traditional polynesian wedding garb,
新郎和新娘走上阳台 穿着传统的波利尼亚礼服
surrounded by tropical flowers and tiki torches.
周围则是热带花朵和Tiki火炬 (Tiki:用石头与木头做的波利尼亚神象)
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表