the last few drops fall on your pants.
总有几点会滴到裤子上
Maybe you shouldn't wear khakis.
或许你不应该穿卡其布的衣服
Uh-oh.
恩-哦
What are you doing?
你要干什么
What do you think I'm doing?
你认为我会干什么呢
Amazing.
了不起
This might take a while, Charlie.
我要待一会 查理
All right, let's play.
好吧 奉陪到底
What are you doing?
哦 你要干什么
What do you think I'm doing?
那你认为我要干什么呢
Okay. Okay.
知道
Hey, Alan?
嘿 艾伦
Yeah?
什么
This might take a while.
需要待一会
Where's Jennifer?
珍妮弗在哪
She went into the caretaker's shack to look for Corey.
她跑到守卫的房♥间去找Cory
Okay, you stay here. I'll go find her.
好的 你待在这里 我去找她
No, I'm coming with you.
不 我和你一起去
Will you people quit going into the caretaker's shack?
你们不能就不去守卫的房♥间吗?
Corey? Are you in here?
Cory 你在里面吗
No, you idiot. Corey's been dead for an hour.
不在 你这个白♥痴♥ Cory已经死了一个小时了
Man, I should have went to bed.
哎 我应该去睡觉的
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
Well, there are several schools of thought on that.
恩 有几所学校确实这么认为的
So your dad let you stay by yourself tonight.
你老爸把你一个人留在家里 是吗
Why not? I'm old enough. I don't need a babysitter.
怎么了 我已经长大了 我不需要看护人了
Okay. Well, then I'll leave you to your movie.
好的 恩 那我走了你一个人继续看
Wait, wait, you don't have to go.
等等 别着急走
Want a Pop-Tart?
吃饼干吗
Sure, why not?
吃 为什么不吃
So, what do I need to know?
那我需要了解点什么吧
Well, basically, when a guy has half a face,
恩 基本上当一个家伙只有半张脸的时候
you leave him alone.
你就把他单独留下
Charlie, you still there?
查理 你还在吗
I told you it might take a while.
我跟你说了要花点时间的
Well, I guess this train isn't ready to leave the station.
恩 我看这大家伙不想离窝
You know what they say,
你知道他们怎么说吗
better to be on the toilet and not have to go
宁愿呆在马桶里也不愿意离开
than to have to go and not be on the toilet.
必须离开的时候就不呆在马桶里
Really? And who says that?
是吗 谁说的
I don't know. It's folk wisdom.
我也不知道 民间智者
The liquid soap is a nice idea
恩 液体肥皂确实不错
for the house, don't you think?
对于家里来说 你不这么认为吗
I guess.
我猜是吧
Makes sense when you think about it.
我的意思是 那很有意义你多思考思考的话
You wash your hands with a bar of soap
你知道 你用固体肥皂洗手
you're passing your germs on to the next guy
你就会把病菌传染给下一个人
but with the liquid soap, it's not an issue.
但是 恩... 用液体肥皂就不会
Good idea.
确实是
I'll tell Berta to pick up some liquid soap.
我会告诉贝塔也去买♥♥点液体肥皂
Great. Great.
恩 恩
How funny is Berta?
贝塔很有意思吧
She is a pistol.
她就是个管家
Don't wanna get athlete's hand.
不要把手搞的湿湿的
Another good idea for the house.
在这个房♥子中的另外个好主意
Uh-oh.
恩-哦
Don't even think about it.
别再想了
Where'd they go?
她们到哪去了
Your lady friends left 20 minutes ago.
你们的女伴20分钟前就走了
What? Why?
什么 为什么
Said something about life being too short.
她们说了些生命短暂之类的话
Are you happy?
你开心了
All right, just give me the check.
好吧 把帐单给我
Which you and I will split.
咱俩分开付
Not necessary.
不用了
Mr. Rivera took care of it before he left with the ladies.
Rivera先生带她们走之前已经付过了
I guess they'll find out how at large he really is.
我猜她们是认为他是个很“大气”的人
Unbelievable.
不可思议
I know.
我知道
We got a free dinner.
我们吃了免费晚餐
Boy, college students are really stupid.
伙计 大学生真是愚蠢
Yeah, if you shouldn't run with scissors
是的 如果你不应该带着剪刀跑步的话
you definitely shouldn't run with hedge clippers.
你就更不应该要带着大剪刀跑步
I can't believe I missed out on a sure thing
我真不敢相信我错失了这撞美事
because I was sitting on the can
就因为坐在马桶上
listening to you not take a crap.
听你说废话
Blaming me
你是在指责我
because I had to go to the bathroom?
就因为我必须去洗手间
You didn't have to,
你本就不必去洗手间
you were trying to stick me with the check.
你就是想让我一个人来埋单
Oh, I see.
哦 哦 我明白了
So you know my bowels better than I do?
那你比我还更了解我的内脏吗?
I will when I pull them out through your nostrils.
我把它们从你的鼻孔里拖出来 的时候就会了解了
I don't have to listen to this.
恩 我没必要听你说这个
What's your hurry? You see a check coming?
你急什么 你不想看看快到的支票吗?
What do you think?
你怎么想?
Should we watch the rest of the movie?
我们应该继续把电影看完吗?
Might as well.
可能吧
I'm not gonna sleep tonight anyway.
我今天晚上是睡不着觉了
Leave me alone, Charlie.
去你自己房♥间 查理
No, no, no. No. Let's get this out in the open.
不 不 不 我们开诚布公的谈谈这件事
There's nothing to get out.
没什么可公开谈的
I had to go to the bathroom.
我要去洗手间了
Even though I don't have much money,
即使我没有你那么有钱
I was prepared to split the check.
我刚刚也准备好了分开付款
Not fifty-fifty, you had better wine
不能对半付,你喝的酒比我好
What are you doing?
你想怎么样
What do you think?
你想怎么样
Alan, you can sit but you can't hide.
艾伦 你可以坐这儿 但不要逃避
I'm going to shower and get ready for bed.
我要去洗澡准备睡觉了
You're kidding.
你在开玩笑吧
You're gonna walk away from me?
你准备就这么把我丢在这里?
Well, Charlie, when you're being irrational
哦 查理 在你失去理智的时候
you leave me no choice.
你必须离开这里
I'm not being irrational.
我没有失去理智
You wanna see irrational?
你想看失去理智吗?
Here's irrational.
这就叫失去理智
My lamp.
哇 我的灯
What the hell?
该死的什么东西
I don't freaking believe it.
简直不敢相信
Charlie, the pizza's here.
查理 皮萨来了
So it is.
就这样
Hey, why don't I get this one?
咦 你为什么不付钱
Hey, why don't you?
咳 那你为什么不付呢
What?
为什么
No wallet?
找不到钱包了
I'll be right back.
我去一下马上回来
I'll wait.
我等你回来
There you go, Mr. Harper, 22.75.
Harper先生 这是你的 22.75元
Thanks, Gordon.
谢谢 Gordon
Hang on.
稍等
Keep the change.
不用找零钱了
Wow. Thanks.
哦 谢谢
Oh, Gordon, wait, wait, wait.
哦 Gordon 等 等一下
You gotta hear something.
过来听听
Hear what?
听到什么了吗
Shh.
嘘
Wait for it.
等一下
Was that it?
听见了吗
Yep.
是
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表