You bribed someone?
你行贿
Oh, don't be ridiculous.
别开玩笑了
I merely slept with a commie.
我都很少和共♥产♥党员睡觉的(汗 )
Is this goose liver?
这是鹅肝吗
It's *** with endive.
这是特制菊苣
Philip's special recipe.
Philip的特色菜
Oh, you gotta give it to me.
哦 你一定要把这个食谱给我
Well, I'll trade you.
我跟你换啊
My recipe for your mother.
用食谱换你妈妈
Done.
成交
You are so lucky.
你真幸运
My mother is a bitch on wheels.
我妈简直就是个贱♥货♥
Your mother? What about my mother?
你吗 那我妈呢
Fine, your mother's a bitch too.
好啦 你妈也贱啦
Thank you.
谢了
So do you have a PlayStation or an Xbox?
你有PlayStation或Xbox吗 (游戏机)
I have a cello.
我有大提琴
What do you play on that?
你用那个玩什么
Beethoven, Brahms, Bach, Shostakovich.
贝多芬 勃拉姆斯 巴♥赫♥
So no "Grand Theft Auto"?
没有《侠盗猎车手》
Oh, this is a treat.
我的孩子们
My boys, my boys. Thank you.
谢谢你们
Make a wish.
许个愿吧
Why? You're already here.
我无需许愿了 我已经有你们了
My wish has come true.
我的愿望已经成真
Who wishes for two gay guys and a Chinese kid?
谁许愿想要俩同性恋男人和个中国孩子啊
Oh, and now, Evy, we have a very special present for you.
Evy 我们有个特别的礼物要送给你
What do you think, a bear eating a bear?
你猜是什么 大灰熊
Changpu is going to perform a cello concerto.
张普要给你表演一曲大提琴协奏曲
He wrote it himself in your honor.
他自己专门为你写的曲子
How marvelous.
太棒了 一定要做好 (中文= = )
Should I give her the card now?
我应该现在给她贺卡吧
Forget about the card, Jake.
别给了 杰克.
Shh, shh, shh.
小声点小声点
Shampoo is gonna play.
张屁要演奏了
Don't feel bad.
别不爽
I bet he can't burp the alphabet.
他肯定连字母表都背不出
Well, that was one of the most bizarre evenings
这是我所度过的
I've ever spent.
最怪异的一个夜晚
It was right up there.
就这样了
I thought it was fabulous.
偶觉得粉不错的说哦
You know what's happened, don't you?
你知道怎么回事儿了吧
We've been replaced.
我们被人代替了
Hey, fine with me.
我无所谓
As long as she's got Siegfried and Roy,
只要她找的不是Siegfried和Roy (德国著名魔术师搭档组合 以训练白虎闻名)
we don't have to deal with her.
我们是不用和她打交道了
It's fine with me too.
我也无所谓
I just can't believe
我只是无法相信
she conned these guys into thinking she's a good witch.
她让那俩傻小子相信了她是个好人
Well, we know she's not.
我们可知道她绝非善类
You're damn right. You said it, sister.
那确实 粉正确的说
Hey, SpongeBob GayPants, take a break.
怪腔怪调的家伙 别说啦
You don't think we might
你不觉得我们或许...
have been wrong about Mom.
对妈妈的感觉是错误的吗
What?
说什么
I'm just saying that Roger and Philip
我只是觉得Roger和Philip
obviously see something in her that we don't.
明显从她身上看到了我们所没有看到的
Who knows her better? Us or them?
谁更了解她 我们还是他们
Oh, us. No question.
当然是我们 毫无疑问
But maybe there's a part of her we're missing.
但是或许我们错过了她的某个好的部分
Alan, there's a part of her she's missing.
艾伦 是她自己缺失了某一部分
It's called her soul.
那个叫"好心肠"的部分
Snap.
对滴
Hey, Mom, how are you?
妈妈 你还好吧
Charlie, what a pleasant surprise.
查理 真是个惊喜哦
Oh, I was just calling to say happy birthday again
哦 我只是想打个电♥话♥在问候你生日快乐
and thanks for last night.
还有谢谢昨晚的款待
It was so nice to meet Philip and Roger
我很高兴认识Philip Roger还有...
and Shanghai.
张旭
Changpu.
张普
And thank you for the lovely crystal bowl.
还有谢谢你可爱的水晶碗
Oh, good, you like it?
很好 你喜欢吗
Like it? Well, I love it.
我太喜欢了
I'm admiring it right now.
我现在正在看着它呢
Great, great.
很好很好
Listen, dear, I've really gotta go.
亲爱的 我要走了
No, wait, Mom.
别别别 妈妈 等等
I wanna clear the air
我想澄清一下
about that stuff that got said a couple of weeks ago.
几个星期前说过的一些话
What's that?
什么话
Well, I don't have any problems with you being who you are.
我们其实不在乎你是怎样的人
That whole thing about you needing to change,
而且要你改变之类的话
well, that's Alars deal.
其实是艾伦的主意
Oh, I knew that. Yeah.
哦 我早就知道
The thing I love about our relationship is
是啊是啊 我最喜欢我们之间关系的一点就是
that you don't try to change me,
你不曾想改变我
I don't try to change you.
我也不想改变你
We accept each other as, you know, incapable of changing.
我们都接受了对方的个性 就是: 无法改变
That is very sweet.
你真好
Okay, here you go. Eggs Benedict,
来了Benedict鸡蛋
my own reci
我独有的配方
Anything else?
还有别的事吗
No, no, I guess not.
没有了
Love you.
爱你
You too.
我也是
Bye-bye.
再见
Who was that?
那是谁啊
Oh, nobody.
不值一提的人
You said there was something important
你说你有些重要的事情
you wanted to talk to me about?
想跟我谈谈
Yeah, yeah.
是啊是啊
I was just thinking about
我在想
Mm. Mm. Too much lemon juice in the sauce.
嗯 荷兰辣酱油里放太多柠檬汁了
Oh, gee, I'm sorry.
哦 不好意思啊
You should ask Philip for his recipe.
你应该向Philip要他的配方
I will.
我会的
You might also ask him who cuts his hair.
你应该也问问他在哪儿剪的头发
You don't have to be gay to look nice.
你不用打扮得这么GAY 也会好看的
I'll ask.
我会问的
Anyway, I just wanted to clear the air about
我只是想澄清一下
a few things.
一些事情
Really? Like what?
是吗 比如说什么呢
Well, you know, that stuff
你知道 就是...
that got said a couple of weeks ago.
我们几个星期之前说的那些话
I just want you to know
我只想让你知道...
it was Charlie's idea.
那都是查理的主意
Oh, I knew that.
我早就知道
Yeah, I only went along because, you know
我只是因为他是我哥哥
he's the older brother
才跟着他说的...
and he might have been drunk.
他可能当时也醉了
Well, I'm just glad one of my sons cares about me.
好吧 我很高兴至少有一个儿子在乎我
I do. I love you, Mommy.
当然是我啦 我爱你 妈咪
Right back at you.
我也是
Now skedaddle.
好了 你可以闪了
Philip and Roger will be here any minute.
Philip和Roger随时会来了
Oh. Okay.
好吧
Oh, look, there they are.
哦 这是他们啊
Philip, Roger and Changpu.
Philip Roger和张普
No pictures of me or Jake.
没有我或杰克的照片吗
Sweetheart, I've been asking for a decent picture for years.
亲爱的 我老早以前就问你们要照片了
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表