oh,oh,that is so true.
哦哦 你说得太对了
I know exactly what you mean.
我明白你的意思
Oh,hang on,I'll get you the ashtray.
等一下 我给你拿烟灰缸
Oh,hey,charlie. Hey.
哦嘿 查理 嘿
What's going on?
干什么呢?
Oh,I just have a friend over from my single parent support group.
有个单身父母互助小组的朋友来做客
Oh,yeah.Unattached moms.
哦 是啊 单身母亲
I got to check out that group.
我该去试试那个小组
But you don't have a kid.
但是你没有孩子...
Are they really strict about that?
对这点要求真的很严格吗?
'Cause,at the dog park, you just show up with a leash and say,
要知道在狗狗公园 你只需要拿出狗链然后说:
that's him by the tree.
"树边那只就是它"便行了
It's a single parent group.
这是单身父母互助组
You need to be a single parent.
必须要是单身父母才行
Seems a little prejudiced,if you ask me.
要我说这规矩带有歧视性质 不是吗?
Hey,alan,can I use your bathroom
嘿 艾伦 能用下你的洗手间吗?
or should I just pee off the deck?
还是我从阳台上往下尿就行了?
It's right down the hall.
就在走廊尽头
Oh,greg,this is my brother charlie. Charlie,greg.
哦 格雷格 这是我哥哥查理 查理,这是格雷格
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Nice place. Thanks.
房♥子真不错 谢谢
She is little bushy for you, isn't she?
"她"有点太男性化了吧? (butch可以指女同性恋中男性化的一方)
Greg's a divorced dad.
格雷格是个离了婚的单身爸爸
He's got a daughter around jake's age.
他有个和杰克差不多大的女儿
Well,you can understand my confusion.
你能理解我的困惑吧?
You think I joined a support group to pick up women?
你觉得我加入互助小组的原因是想要钓女人?
No.I think you joined a support group because
不 我觉得你加入互助小组的原因
you are a whining little woods
是你是个爱哭的小软蛋 (wuss懦夫,软弱的人)
But, as long as you are there why not nail a few
但是只要你没退出就有可能钓到几个
Sex is not what the group's about.
性可不是小组成立的目的
Oh,grow up.
哦 别幼稚了
You put single man and woman in folding chairs in a church basement,
你把单身男女放到教堂地下室的折叠座椅上
they're going to start mounting each other.
他们当然会想"互相攀爬"啦!
The depth of your generousy continuely stunt me.
你堕落的深度一直让我惊讶
Really?Still?
真的?现在还惊讶?
So Charlie, I am guessing by the stack of racing forms next to the can,you bet the ponies.
那么查理 基于洗手间里的一堆赛事表 我猜你爱赌马
Hey,I'd bet on rabbits if you could get 'em organized.
嘿 如果你能组织兔子赛跑 我也愿意赌啊
Is there a story behind that riding crop hanging on the wall?
挂在墙上的马鞭背后是不是有段故事?
Oh,yeah--that's a souvenir from a wonderful weekend
哦 没错 那是在肯塔基州的Louisville
in louisville,kentucky.
度过一个美好周末的纪念品
Oh,you went to the derby?
哦 你去看赛马♥会♥了?
Nah.It was a hilton by the airport.
没 只不过是去了机场旁边的希尔顿酒店
How about you? Do you hit the track?
你呢 你也喜欢赛马?
Yeah.It's actually my second biggest expense after alimony.
是啊 实际上我在赛马上花的钱仅次于赡养费
So, all your money goes to the nags, huh?
这么说 你的钱都输掉啦? (Nag劣等赛马/唠叨的人,这里指前妻)
Hey,your brother's funny. At first
嘿 你哥哥还真幽默呢 刚开始是
I'll get us some more beers.
我去再拿些啤酒
Charlie,you smoke cigars?
查理 你抽雪茄吗?
I'd smoke rabbits if you could keep 'em lit.
如果你能点燃的话我连兔子都抽啊
So,divorced dad,huh? Yep.
那么...离婚爸爸? 没错
How long were you married? 16years
婚姻维持了多长时间? 16年
What ended it? Cheating?Drinking?Gambling?
怎么结束的? 婚外情? 酗酒? 赌博?
Gay.
同性恋
Oh.Her? No.
哦 她? 不
So,what,you didn't want to try drinking or gambling?
那么...怎么了? 你就不能试试酗酒或者赌博吗?
Two And A Half Men Season04 Episode21
好汉两个半:第4季第21集
So what about you,charlie,ever been married?
那么你呢 查理?从没结过婚?
Are you kidding?
你开玩笑吗 我哥哥可绝不是那种结婚型的
A confirmed bachelor. No,no,no.Nothing's confirmed.
哦 坚定的独身者 不不不 没那么坚定
I mean,I just think that variety is the spice of life.
我是说 变化正是生活的调味剂
And as far as spices go,some people like salt
说到调味料 有人喜欢盐
some people like pepper,some people like salt and pepper.
有人喜欢胡椒粉 有人喜欢盐加胡椒粉
Me,I like women.
至于我 我喜欢女人
Me,too. Some of my best friends are women.
我也是 我有些好朋友是女人呢
No no no, don't misunderstand. None of my friends are women.
不不不 别误解了 我的朋友没有一个是女人
Oh,I see. No,you don'T.
哦 我明白了 不 你才不明白
Oh,damn.I'm going to have to take a rain check on that beer.
哦 糟糕 我看我们的啤酒要改天喝了
I got to get going. Oh,okay.
我必须走了 哦 好吧
We still on for sunday? Looking forward to it.
我们周日的计划不变? 我很期待呢
Really nice meeting you,charlie. Maybe I will see you on the tracks sometime.
真的很高兴认识你 查理 希望什么时候能在马场碰到你
You never know.
没准会的
Do you like santa anita or hollywood park?
你喜欢去Santa Anita还是Hollywood Park? (两个赛马场的名字)
Which one do you like? Oh,I'll go either way.
你喜欢哪个? 我哪个都可以
Apparently.
显然如此 (讽刺其以前喜欢女人现在喜欢男人)
Oh,he's bad.
哦 他真坏
You have no idea.
小意思而已
Okay,so I'll see you sunday. Byebye.
好了 我们周日见 再见
Adios. Great guy,huh?
再见 他人不错 是吧? (adios西班牙语的"再见")
Yeah.Yeah,terrific.
是啊是啊 真不错
How much do you know about him?
你对他了解有多少?
Well,I know he's a successful architect,
我知道他是个成功的建筑师
his daughter is a soccer player,he's gay,
她的女儿踢足球 他是同性恋...
he has a boat,he went to U.C.Berkeley...
他有条船 毕业于加州大学伯克利分校...
okay,okay.Back up a little.
好了好了 往回倒一点点
Oh it's a sail boat. Well,it's more of a sloop.
哦 是一艘帆船 单桅帆船
He's taking me and jake out on sunday.
他周日要带我和杰克出去玩
No,no,no,no,no.One more.
不不不 再往回倒一个词
What,he's gay? What about it?
什么啊?他是同性恋?又怎么了?
Nothing.I'm just looking out for you.
没事 只是为你担心
I mean,does he want to take you sailing, or does he want to take you sailing?
我是说 他想带你们去航海 还是想带你们去"~航~海~" (同性恋腔调)
Don't be silly. He knows I'm not gay.
别傻了 他知道我不是同性恋
Are you sure?
你能确定吗?
For 16 years,he didn't know he was gay.
16年了他都不知道自己是同性恋
Come on,charlie.
拜托 查理
You don't believe two men can be friends just because one of them is gay?
你觉得两个男人就因为其中一个是同性恋 就不能成为朋友?
It has nothing to do with gay.
这跟是不是同性恋没关系
Imagine he were a straight guy and you were an attractive young woman.
想象一下如果他是个异性恋 而你是个有吸引力的年轻女性
Do you think you could just be friends?
你觉得你们会只是朋友吗?
How attractive?
有多吸引?
I mean,you know,am I kind of cute in a tomboy sort of way
什么? 我是指 你知道我是那种 可爱假小子型的呢...
or am I smokin' hot and workin' it?
还是火♥辣♥冒烟的那种?
Okay,okay.Let's start again.
好吧 好吧 我们再来一次
Imagine you were a straight guy...
想象一下你是个异性恋男人...
And? No and.That's it.
还有呢...? 没有了
Berda, how have you been working for me?
贝塔 你为我工作有多久了?
Define working.
定义何谓工作
What kind of hair conditioner do I use?
我用什么样的护发素?
I quite.
我拒绝回答 (也可以翻译为"我辞职")
I use a wash-out conditioner, then blow-dry with a dab of styling gel.
我用的是水洗护发素 然后我抹定型胶吹干
But you got me a leave-in conditioner.
而你给我买♥♥的却是免冲洗护发素
Why would you get me a leave-in conditioner?
为什么要给我买♥♥这种免冲洗护发素?
The truth? Please.
要听真话吗? 请讲
It came with a free lady schick.
因为它附赠Lady Schick (一种女士烫卷发用品)
Berta,my hair is important to me.
贝塔 我的头发对我很重要
All right. Don't get your panties in a bunch.
好吧 别再揉内♥裤♥了 (panties in a bunch 对于小事物反应过度,小题大做)
What hell is that supposed to mean?
你什么意思?
It means don't get agitated until your under garments becoming entangled within your crack.
意思是内♥裤♥缠在屁♥股♥沟里面的时候不要发狂!
Hey,hey,hey. I'm not agitated!
嘿嘿嘿 我没有发狂!
I just like having extra body without, you know,stiffness!
我只是希望自己的头发不要那么僵直而已! (也可以翻译为"我不希望自己身体 的另一个部位也硬起来")
Why don't you guys go hang outside while we throw together some lunch?
你们到阳台玩吧 我们来准备午餐
Okay.Come on,sophie.
好的 来吧 Sophie
This is a cool house. Yeah.
这房♥子真棒 是啊
It's my weekend place. I have a second home in the valley.
我周末呆在这里 我在山谷区还有另一栋房♥子
I think they like each other.
我觉得他们喜欢对方
Oh,jake is smitten.
哦 杰克都懵了 (smitten被打晕/被迷倒)
I usually only see that look on his face hey.
一般情况下那种表情 只会在薄饼店里面出现
Hiya,charlie. Hey.
嗨 Charilie 嘿
How did the sailing go? Great.Perfect weather.
航海愉快吗? 很棒 天气非常好
Here.I brought you a present.
给 我给你带了个礼物
Really? Yeah.
真的? 没错
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表