That's a good question. See, the thing is I...
这是个好问题 实际上...
Oh, hey, Charlie.
嘿 查理
Hi, Myra.
迈拉
No. No. I forbid it. Not in my house.
不不 我禁止 不能在我家里...
What brings you to the cul-de-sac of the damned?
什么风把你吹到阴冷的诅咒之地来了?
Just in the neighborhood.
我真巧路过
That's nice. Come on in.
你真有心 请进吧
Thanks.
多谢
I said no! Doesn't anybody listen to me?!
我说不行! 难道没人听我的话吗?
I'm doing it! Look!
我正做着呢 你看啊!
You know, I really didn't expect to see you again.
要知道 我真没想到还能再见到你
Well, I wasn't doing anything, so...
我其实也没什么事 所以就...
No, Alan, listen to me. He's here right now!
不 艾伦 听我说 他现在在这里
Why would I kid about that?
我才不管那些!
I don't know, maybe his other date didn't work out.
我怎么知道 也许他的另一个约会不顺利
Ah, the plot thickens.
啊 多好的约会计划
Okay, okay, I can explain.
好吧好吧 我能解释...
No, I can't.
不 我解释不了
Give it a shot.
试一试吧
Well, um... I was with this girl,
我和一个女孩在一起
and I suddenly realized that I'd rather be
然后我突然意识到我宁愿和...
with someone who I, you know, actually enjoy being with.
一个让我感到愉快的女孩在一起
Oh just forget it, Alan; you're useless.
算了吧 艾伦 你真没用
Herb, do something!
哈珀 该你出马啦
Hey. I'm thinking about going out for ice cream.
嘿 我想出去吃点冰淇凌
Anyone want to join me?
有人想和我一起去吗?
Charlie, when's the last time you had a cone with sprinkles?
查理 上次你吃的"满天星"很不错吧
You know what, Herb? Judith can relax.
朱迪丝可以放轻松了
I'm gonna check into a hotel.
我还是去住酒店吧
Myra, no. You don't have to do that.
迈拉 不 你没必要这么做的
Yes, she does.
她要这么做
Hey, she's my sister! She can stay as long as she wants!
她是我妹妹 她想呆多久就呆多久
I really appreciate this.
你这么做我太感谢了
I'll go get my stuff. Hey, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
我去收拾东西 等等等等
You don't have to stay at a hotel. I got plenty of room at my place.
你没必要住酒店 我家里有富裕房♥间
Yeah, I'll bet you do.
是啊 我猜你也有...
N-N-No, no, no, no. No strings attached.
不不不 没有那种意思
Really? Really.
真的? 真的
Still, I couldn't impose like that.
但我还是不能就这么麻烦你
It's no imposition. It's a big house.
没什么麻烦的 是间大房♥子
There's plenty of room for everybody.
大家都有足够地方住
You sure?
你确定吗?
Absolutely.
十分确定
Okay, then. I'll be right back.
那好吧 我马上回来
Herb!
哈珀!
You want to come, too?
你也想来吗?
Are you nuts?
你疯了吗?
With Myra out of the house, I might get lucky tonight.
迈拉走了 今晚也许我有性福可享
Really? She seems pretty angry.
真的? 她好像很生气啊
It's better when she's angry.
她生气时最带劲
Coming, pookie!
我来了 小戳戳!
This just sucks.
真差劲
It's just for a couple of days till the wedding.
就只是婚礼前的这几天罢了
Yeah, but why does she have to stay in my room?
她为什么一定要占用我的房♥间呢
Because... I don't know. You're the kid.
因为...我不知道...你是孩子
Yeah, well, it's not fair.
这不公平
Yeah, well, get over it.
是啊 习惯就好
Oh, my God! Jake, that's disgusting.
哦天啊 杰克 你真恶心!
Yeah, well, get over it.
是啊 习惯就好
Go to sleep.
睡觉吧
Did you brush your teeth?
你刷牙了吗?
Dad, I'm asleep.
爸爸 我睡觉呢
Go brush your teeth.
去刷牙
I can't; I don't have my toothbrush. Well, go get it.
不行啊 我没有牙刷 去拿
Man! I have to do everything around here.
真是的 住这里我什么都要做
Aunt Myra? I have to get my toothbrush.
迈拉阿姨? 我要拿牙刷
Aunt Myra?
迈拉阿姨?
Aunt Myra?
迈拉阿姨?
Huh.
哦 迈拉
Is everything okay?
一切都好吗?
Everything's fine. I just wanted to chat.
一切都好 我只是想聊天
Oh. Okay.
哦 好吧
I can go if you want.
你想要的话我可以走
No, no. No. No, this is fine.
不不 没事
So... What's up?
那么...怎么了?
Well, we never really talked about that kiss last night.
我们还没谈过昨晚的那个吻
Right, right. That was a little out of character for me.
对 对 平时的我不是那样的
Really? That's not the word on the street.
真的? 传闻可正相反啊
Okay, let me explain. Um...
好吧 让我解释下
With me, kissing is usually just a prelude to sex,
对我来说接吻一般性♥爱♥的前奏
but last night, sex was the last thing on my mind.
而昨晚 我根本就没想到嘿♥咻♥
Oh, gee, what girl doesn't like to hear that?
哦天啊 哪个女孩听到这话会不高兴呢?
No, no. No, wait, let me finish. I kissed you because I really liked you,
让我说完 我吻你是因为我真的喜欢你
and I wanted to express my... liking of you.
我想表达我对你的爱
Be still, my beating heart.
你偷走了我的心
Oh, come on, Myra. I drove all the way to Judith's house to see you.
哦 拜托 迈拉 我大老远跑到朱迪丝的家里去见你
And you know what's at Judith's house?
你知道朱迪丝家里有什么吗?
Judith!
朱迪丝!
That was very brave of you.
你真是太勇敢了
Oh, no, it wasn't brave, it was... To tell you the truth, I don't know what it was,
那不是勇敢 那是...说实话 我都不知道什么驱使我
and I'm not really sure what to do here.
我也不知道现在该怎么办
What do you want to do here?
你想怎么办
Let's forget about me for a second. What about you?
先别说我 你怎么说?
What about me?
我怎么了?
You kissed first. Why'd you do that?
你先吻我的 为什么那么做?
Oh, I was plowed.
我喝高了
Really?
真的?
Oh, come on, you moron. I'm sitting in the middle of your bed in my sexiest lingerie.
拜托 你个白♥痴♥ 我穿着最性感的睡衣坐在你床上
All right. I'm pretty sure I know what to do now.
好吧 我知道该怎么做了
Charlie? I don't want to put any pressure on you, but...
查理 我不想给你太多压力 但是...
I'm a virgin.
我是处♥女♥
You are?
你是处♥女♥?
Man, you got to stop sleeping with dumb girls.
伙计 你可别再跟笨女孩睡觉了
It's rubbing off on you.
把你都变傻了
Why can't I sleep in my bed?
我为什么不能在自己床上睡觉?
Aunt Myra's not there.
迈拉阿姨又没在那里
I'm sure she will be.
我确定她会过去睡的
She's probably just getting something in the kitchen.
她可能只是去厨房♥拿点东西
That's not the kitchen.
那可不是厨房♥在响
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表