Well, keep me posted.
好吧 一有消息就通知我
I'm a failure, Charlie.
我真是一事无成 查理
Everything i've tried to do in my life
我这辈子想做的每一件事
has ended in complete, abject, failure.
都是以可怜的彻底失败告终
Buddy, you're looking at this the wrong way...
噢 伙计 你看待这件事情 的态度是错的
See,
看见了吗
i've failed again...
我又一次失败了
Will you shut up and listen to me ?
你可不可以闭嘴 然后听我说
Failure is nothing to be ashamed of,
失败并不可耻
it's a part of life, it's how we learn.
它是人生的一部分 是一个学习的过程
You know what ?
我告诉你吧
I've failed for almost forty years,
我失败了快40年了
and what have i learned ?
我学到了什么
Oh, that wasn't a rhetorical question ?
那算是在反问我吗
Come on Alan,
别这样 艾伦
you've got to have a sense of humor about this...
你要对这件事有点幽默感
A broke ass, middle-aged guy
一个糟糕透顶的中年男人
marries a 22 year-old knuckle-head just
在赢了50万美元之前
before he wins a half a million dollars.
娶了一个22岁的蠢女人
And then she takes him for everything he's got ?
然后她拿走了他所有的东西
That's hilarious
那太好玩了
ok, maybe you're too close to it now,
好吧 也许那太接近你的情况了
but trust me, it's funny !
但相信我吧 这很有趣
Where are you going ?
你去哪儿
The ocean is that way !
大海在那边
Hey, the kid and i are going to the movies,
我和孩子准备去看电影
you want to come ? No thanks...
你和我们一起去吗 不了 谢谢
Can i get something to eat ? no...
要不要我帮你带点儿吃的 不用
Something to drink ?
喝的呢
no...
不用
About a bottle of scotch and a hooker ?
来瓶苏格兰威士忌 再召个妓♥女♥怎么样
i just want to be alone...
我只想一个人待着
Well, you don't need my help for that,
那就不用我帮忙了
that's your home-run swing.
你就待在你的摇篮房♥里面吧
Just close the door on the way out.
出去时把门关上
Fine, i'll close it,
好 我会把门关上
then i'll nail it shut,plaster and over,
然后用钉子钉死 糊上水泥
and hang a picture of something a little more cheerful,
再挂一幅稍微喜庆一点的图画
like a plane crash.
比如飞机坠毁
Ok,
好了
i am through feeling sorry for myself.
我熬过去了 我不再为自己难过了
Maybe not.
也许还没有
Oooh terrific.
噢 太棒了
Charlie told me about you and Kandy,
查理跟我说了你跟凯蒂的事
i'm so sorry.
我很难过
Yeah well, thanks.
哦 谢谢
Did he also tell you i want to be alone ?
他有没有跟你说我想一个人待着
Yes he did. So...
他说了 那么...
want some company ?
要我陪你吗
No.
不用
about a hug ?
拥抱一下怎么样
Is it a goodbye hug ?
是抱完就离开吗
Alan, i know what it's like to lose at love.
艾伦 我知道爱情失败的滋味
Yes baby.
宝贝 什么事
You're a stalker.
你只是来跟着看好戏的
I prefer to be called "boundary challenged".
我更喜欢被人称为"挑战极限"
Just go away...
你走吧
Go away...
要我走?
Alan i'm a stalker.
艾伦 我可是来看好戏的
Trust me,
相信我
this pain will pass.
痛苦总会过去
The aching emptiness that's swallowing up your heart
那吞噬你心灵的
will be transformed into
痛苦的空虚感终会转化成为
something beautiful.
美好的东西
What's that ?
什么东西?
Resentment.
怨恨
A burning white, hot resentment
一种燃烧的 白热化的
that empowers you to commit unspeakable actions.
能够驱使你做出难以形容 的报复行为的怨恨
You're gonna want a scrapbook.
你需要一本剪贴簿
Dad ?
老爸
Yeah ?
什么事
Uncle Charlie is gonna take me back to mom's now...
查理叔叔要送我回妈妈那儿了
Oh, come in here and say goodbye.
进来跟我说再见吧
bye.
再见
That's it ? Come here and give your old dad a hug.
这样就完了?过来给老爸抱一个
That's better...
那还差不多
You're still depressed ?
你还在难过吗
Oh no no, i'm fine.
噢 没有 我很好
Just taking a little nap.
只是小憩一下而已
You've been napping for two days..
你已经"小憩"两天了
i'm getting old, Jake.
我老了 杰克
Old people nap a lot.
老人是经常打盹的
It's kind of a drive-run for death.
就像在为死亡做演练
Ok...
好吧
Well, see you.
再见
See ya'
再见
Hey dad ?
老爸
Yeah ?
什么事
Even though mom stopped loving you
就算妈妈不再爱你了
and Kandy stopped loving you,
康迪也不再爱你了
you don't have to worry about me.
对于我你还是可以放心的
Thanks pal.
谢了 伙计
You're my dad, i pretty much got to love you.
你是我老爸 我好像必须得爱你
So ?
怎么样?
Is he still crawled up like a cocktail schrimp ?
他还是像醉虾那样缩成一团
Yep.
没错
This was a real fun week-end.
这可真是个有趣的周末
Wait in the car Jake, and i'll be right there.
在车里等着 杰克 我马上过去
Ok, i am running out of patience with this guy,
好了 我对这个家伙失去耐心了
i've had relationships end
我以前也试过跟别人分手
and i don't go crawling into bed over it.
但我从未试过赖在床上解决问题的
Yeah yeah yeah, you know what i mean.
对 对 你明白我的意思
It may not be just the relationship...
也许这不光是感情上的问题
What are you talking about ?
你在说什么?
Charlie, i've studied psychology for eight years
查理 我学了8年心理学
and been a patient for twenty.
当了20年的心理病人
Your brother is exhibiting all the classic
你兄弟身上出现了临床忧郁症
signs of clinical depression.
的所有典型病征
What are you saying, you think he might try to hurt himself ?
你说什么?你认为他会自残?
The important question is: do we stop him ?
当务之急是我们如何阻止他
Oh, like i'm the only one here thinking that ?
哦 就像我是这里唯一一个这样想的
All right, i didn't want to have to do this,
好吧 我并不想那么做
but desperate times call for desperate measures.
但绝望时期需要绝望的疗法
What are you gonna do ? Something i hoped i'd never have to.
你要做什么? 做一些我希望永远不会做的事
You don't mean...
你不是要...?
I'm afraid so.
恐怕是的
Hello,
你好?
mom ?
妈妈?
Oh God... What plague have set up on me now ?
噢 上帝.你给予了我什么样的灾难?
Alan... It's mommy.
艾伦 我是妈妈
Good one.
很不错
Ooooh, my poor darling.
哦 我亲爱的小可怜
How are you holding up ?
你怎么能这样呢?
How do you think ?
你怎么想?
I blew another marriage,
我又搞砸了一次婚姻
wasted all my money,
浪费了我所有的钱
i'm a complete and utter failure.
我是一个完全彻底的失败者
Ooh sweetie, you just can't see
哦 亲爱的 你只是没有看出
the big picture, can you ?
大方向 是不是?
What big picture ?
什么大方向?
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表