Thank you.
谢谢
So, you going out tonight?
你今晚有要出门吗?
Eh, what's the point?
你问这干嘛?
Look, Charlie, I'm glad you're slowing down a bit,
听我说 查理 我很高兴你放慢了生活节奏
but you haven't been out of the house in a week.
但你已经一星期没出门了
Eh, it's too depressing.
这太令人郁卒了
Wherever I go, I'm the oldest guy in the room.
不管我去哪 我都是最老的
Even here.
甚至这里
Hey, what would you think about getting a cat?
嘿 你觉得我们养只猫如何?
Okay, that's it.
好吧 够了
Put some clothes on. We're going out.
去穿衣服 我们要出门了
It's 9:00.
现在9点了
I was going to make some kettle corn.
我要来弄些爆米花
Forget the corn; you're coming with me.
别管爆米花了 你要跟我去
Where are we going?
我们要去哪里?
You'll see.
等下你就知了
Can you drive?
你能开车吗?
I don't like to drive at night.
我不喜欢晚上开车
What the hell is this place?
这是什么鬼地方?
The fountain of youth.
青春的泉源
What?
什么?
Follow me.
跟我来
Ooh, look, young stuff.
哦 看啊 幼齿的
Alan, you are genius.
艾伦 你真是个天才
May I ask you a personal question?
可以问你一个私人问题吗?
Sure.
当然
How old are you?
你今年几岁?
I just turned 40.
刚满40
Oh, you're a baby.
哦 你只是个小朋友
well Yeah.
是的
Hey, I have a little riddle for you.
嘿 我有个小谜语让你猜
All right.
好啊
What has multiple orgasms and hums?
谁有多重性高♥潮♥又很会哼哼叫?
I give up.
我放弃
Come on, I'll show you.
来吧 我给你看答案
Alan...
艾伦...
Alan, I'm leaving.
艾伦 我要走了
And may God bless you.
愿上帝保佑你
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表