There they are. Welcome.
你们来了 欢迎
Hello, Charlie.
哈啰 查理
These are my sons, Andy and Joey.
这是我儿子 安迪与乔伊
Nice to meet you guys.
很高兴见到你们
Wrong.
错了
Shake hands with him, darlings.
和他握个手吧 亲爱的
Not like that.
不是这样
Shake hands like a man. I am!
要像个男子汉 我有
Do you always have to embarrass me?
你一定要让我难堪吗?
What are you laughing at?
你在笑什么?
You're no prize, either.
你也没奖品了
What?
怎么了?
Nothing.
没事
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Hey, who wants ice cream?
嘿 谁想吃冰淇淋?
Sorbet, not ice cream.
吃冰沙 别吃冰淇淋
You don't want to turn into a big tub of goo like your father.
你们不会想变的和你老爸一样肥胖
And those are expensive new shirts.
还有 那些新衬衫很贵
If you stain them, don't even bother coming back.
如果弄脏了 就别想回来了
What now?
现在是怎样?
Oh. Nothing, nothing.
哦 没事 没事
I was just thinking about mothers
我只是想到了母亲们
and kids and crying.
孩子们和哭叫
So much crying.
一堆都在哭叫
Well, what do you think of my boys?
你觉得我的小孩如何?
Oh, they're-they're terrific.
他们...他们很了不起
And the way you interact with them is so... unbelievable.
而且你和他们之间的互动 真是...令人惊奇
Thank you.
谢谢
The older one has a chance.
比较大的那个还有希望
The younger one, I'm afraid, is a lost cause.
比较小的那个 我觉得恐怕没救了
Anyway,
不管了
we have the house to ourselves.
房♥子里只有我们俩
Do you feel like going upstairs?
你想上楼吗?
Uh, yeah, that's a, uh, interesting idea.
呃...那是一个...呃 很有趣的主意
What's the matter, Charlie?
你怎么了 查理?
It's kind of hard to explain.
有点难解释
Well, why don't we go get naked
不如我们脱♥光♥衣服
and see if that loosens your tongue?
然后再看看你能不能解释?
I got my nails done.
我有修过指甲了
Oh, why not?
哦 有什么关系?
I'm going to hell, anyway.
反正我迟早会下地狱
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表