Jou guys are great guys.
你们真是大好人
I love you guys.
我爱你们
You know why? 'Cause you're great.
你知道为什么吗? "因为你们是好人"
You know, Herb,
你知道吗 贺伯
I wish more women held their liquor the way you do.
我希望女人喝起酒来都跟你一样猛
Thanks.
谢谢
I would like to propose a toast.
我提议我们举杯...
To Jake. Ah, Jake's great.
敬杰克 杰克太棒了
And to Judith. Absolutely. Judith's great too.
还有敬茱蒂丝 当然 茱蒂丝也很棒
And your upcoming marriage.
也敬你即将到来的婚礼
Ah, sure, what the hell.
当然 管他的
You know what I never had?
你知道我从来没有过什么吗?
A second beer?
第二瓶啤酒?
No. A bachelor party. Me neither.
不 单身汉派对 我也没有
Thanks to my brother.
这都要"感谢"我哥
Oop, bottoms up!
又被瞪 呼干啦
Hey, why don't we make this your bachelor party, you know?
嘿 我们何不现在就办一场 单身汉派对? 你知道...
One last big blowout with your friends before you get married.
在婚前与你的好友最后一次放纵
But my friends aren't here?
但我的朋友不在这里
What about us? We're your friends.
那我们咧? 我们是你的朋友
We wish you well, right Charlie?
我们希望你健康快乐 对吧 查理?
Well.
健康快乐
Oh, come on, what do you say?
哦 快点 你觉得如何?
I don't know, I mean...
我不知道 我是说...
This is a bachelor party... Wouldn't be a couple of strippers?
这是一个单身汉派对... 没有一对脱衣舞娘吗?
Charle? I'm on it.
查理? 马上办
He's gonna make a great stepdad for Jake.
对杰克来说 他会是个好继父的
Yeah, whatever.
是啊 随便啦
And with the alimony I save I can go out to eat every night...
而且把赡养费省下来后 我可以每天都去餐厅用晚餐
...in restaurants. And I'm not talking early birds special
而且我还不必为了折扣提早到
I can eat when it's dark out with people my own age.
我可以等天黑了 再跟同年纪的人去
Hey, did your cellphone have video?
嘿 你的手♥机♥有摄影功能吗?
Yeah. Why?
有啊 干嘛?
Observe.
注意看
What are you doing?
你要做什么
Just in case he decides to back out of the wedding.
只是以防万一他想取消婚礼
That's blackmailing. So?
这样是敲诈 那又怎样?
I like it.
我喜欢
Hey, Herb.
嘿 贺伯
Attaboy. You dumb bastard.
干的好 你这个杂种
No it's Judith.
不好了 是茱蒂丝
Why is she calling me at this our?
她干嘛在种时间打给我?
Hello?
哈啰
Of course, it's me. Who are you expecting?
当然 是我 不然你希望是谁?
Oh, my God. This is Herb's phone.
天啊 这是贺伯的手♥机♥
Herb is in the bathroom.
贺伯在洗手间
Yeah, we're just having a couple of beers and get to know each other.
是啊 我们只是喝几杯啤酒 让彼此更加认识
Well with all due respect Judith, before we got married...
恕我冒昧 茱蒂丝 在我们结婚前...
...I didn't drink either.
我也没有喝酒
Hey, there's no call for that kind of language.
嘿 你没必要用那种口气跟我讲电♥话♥
What, I'm sorry I can't hear you.
什么 对不起我听不到
I think this phone is ... unnin... out of... atteries.
我想这...X手♥机♥...XX快没电了
I... aid this... one is ... unnin... out of... atteries.
我想X只...X机已经...快X电了...
Good bye... udith.
再见...X蒂丝
You think she bought it?
你觉得她会相信吗?
If she did, she's... upider than... u.
如果她相信 她就...比你...还笨
Excuse me fellas.
抱歉 伙伴
Can either of you cash a check for me?
你们谁可以先帮我把支票兑现吗?
Why? I'd like to tip the ladies.
为什么? 我想要给女士们小费
No, forget the tip, we gotta get you home.
不 别管小费了 我们得带你回家
Why would I go home when for an extra 300 bucks I can go all around the world?
如果300块就能让我爽到翻天覆地 那我♥干♥嘛要回家?
He got a point Allan.
他讲到重点了 艾伦
Herb, listen to me! Your fiance is worried about you.
贺伯 听我说 你的未婚妻很担心你
Oh, right.
喔 对哦
Golly, she's gonna be pretty PO-d.
天啊 她可能会很生气
It's OK. She doesn't need to know.
没关系的 她没有必要知道
That's right. She doesn't need to know.
没错 她没有必要知道
Can I borrow 300 dollars?
可以借我300块吗?
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
Call it a wedding gift.
就当做是结婚礼物吧
Are you crazy? I gotta get him home.
你疯了吗? 我要送他回家了
So take him home. What are you gonna do?
那就送他回家啊 那你要做什么?
I'm thinking maybe I'm going all around the world.
我在想也许... 换我去爽到翻天覆地
God knows I've racked up on a frequent flier miles.
搞不好我已经累绩了很多的哩程数
Herb?
贺伯?
Herb?
贺伯?
Herb?
贺伯?
Charlie, you gonna have to help me take him home.
查理 你得帮我送他回家
Charlie?
查理?
You have a key? No, I don't have a key.
你有钥匙吗? 不 我没有钥匙
Maybe he's got a key. You wanna go through his pockets?
也许他有钥匙 你要去他的口袋找吗?
Not particularly.
没这种嗜好
Maybe we'd just leave him on the porch ring the bell and run.
也许我们可以把他丢在门口 然后按了门铃就跑
He's not a bag of flaming dog poo.
他又不是一袋刚拉出来的狗屎
No, that was Judith first husband.
不 茱蒂丝的前夫才是
Oop, dirty look, where's my beer?
唉哟 又瞪我 我的啤酒呢?
Allright, I'll go through his pockets.
好吧 我在他的口袋找找
Ah, Judith.
啊...茱蒂丝...
What the hell is going on?
到底是怎么回事?
That was close.
就差那么一点
No, it wasn't close.
不 差远了
Close is when you get away with it that was nowhere near close.
没被抓包才叫做差一点 刚才那样连个屁都不是
Allright allright. It doesn't matter.
好啦 好啦 那不重要
He had a good time, he's gonna marry Judith and I'm off the hook for alimony.
他玩的很愉快 他会娶茱蒂丝 而我将不再需要付赡养费
That's true.
那倒是
Hey, Alan? Yeah?
嘿 艾伦 嗯?
You did erase the video from the cellphone, right?
你有把影像从手♥机♥上删掉 对吧?
Oh boy. It would be really stupid if I didn't.
如果我没删的话就太蠢了
Yes, It would.
没错 是很蠢
Hey Herb! Attaboy. You dumb bastard.
嘿 贺伯 干的好 你这个杂种
Here you go. Thank you.
这个给你 谢谢
And you.
这是你的
Ok, this is one root beer...
好 这次是一罐沙士...
...and one orange soda.
...和一罐柳橙汽水
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表