剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
There are elements of postpartum
产后的一些因素
that drive people to hyperfocus... No, hyperfocus on this...
会使人高度专注... 不 专注于这个吧
Get out of my house! Now!
滚出去 马上
He can help you, okay?
他能帮你的 好吗
We're all here to help you. Do you know what?
我们都是来帮你的 告诉你
You can stay here and just have your little intervention.
你就留下继续进行干预会吧
You can holds hands and sing "Kumbaya,"
一起牵着手 唱《空巴亚》
and I'm gonna go to the studio and prove to y'all
我要去录音棚证明
how wrong you are about me.
你们都看错了我
Great show tonight. Appreciate it.
今晚节目真棒 多谢
Excuse me, Rayna, you got a minute?
打扰 蕾娜 有时间吗
Yeah, of course.
当然
Um, if your offer is still good,
如果合约还有效
uh, we would like to officially accept.
我们想正式接受
For real?
真的吗
Yes, ma'am.
是的
That's awesome!
太棒了
I am thrilled.
我好开心
Did y'all just make this official?
你们正式定下来了吗
Yes.
是的
Gunnar, way to go, man. Good stuff.
加纳 好样的 太好了
Congratulations. You're in the big leagues now.
恭喜 你进入行业顶端了
I'm so proud of you.
我好为你骄傲
Yeah, look, I might be partial here,
我可能是偏袒
in fact, I know that I am...
我绝对就是
this is a great decision you guys made.
但你的决定太明智了
It's important to have someone solid in your corner.
有可靠的人帮助你们是很重要的
Well, look at 'em. They're off to a great start.
看看他们 他们这开头就很棒
They got each other.
他们有彼此
To the Exes.
敬前任乐队
To the Exes. Yeah.
敬前任乐队
Cheers. Cheers, y'all.
干杯 干杯
Much like you did with Wyatt Industries,
就像你当年和怀亚特企业的合作
we... we both know that handling certain matters
我们都清楚 有些事如果
without bureaucracy or red tape can be mutually beneficial.
不受官僚主义和繁文缛节的限制对谁都有好处
Always wondered what Lamar saw in you
我一直不知道莱玛推你做市长
when he tapped you for mayor, but I get it now.
是看好你哪点 但我现在知道了
You recognize opportunity. I like that. Good.
你能识辨机遇 这我喜欢 很好
Well, I look forward to working with you,
我很期待与你合作
like you worked with him.
就像你俩当年那样
Of course I never really dealt with Lamar directly.
当然 我从未直接接触过莱玛
I really worked with his daughter.
我一向是跟他女儿接触的
Should I say your former sister-in-law?
或者说你前妻姐
Tandy? Really?
坦蒂 是吗
But I hear she started a whole new life in California now.
但我听说她已经在加州开始了新的人生
Yep.
是啊
So glad Deacon came.
迪康能来真是太好了
Even with the news getting out and all, he was...
虽然得病的消息传了出去...
Somethin' botherin' you?
你有心事吗
I was watching you and Gunnar all night.
我一晚上都在看你和加纳
So I just gotta ask,
我想问你
do you still have feelings for him?
你对他还有感情吗
If you were watching us all night,
如果你看了我们一晚上
you might've noticed we were fightin' all night.
就该发现我们吵了一晚上
Well, that's kinda the point.
就是这样
It just seems like there's a lot of passion still there.
看上去你们还有很多激♥情♥
And you clearly don't like Gunnar's girlfriend.
你显然也不喜欢加纳的女朋友
Okay, I do have some feelings for Gunnar.
我对加纳的确有情绪
But, uh, they would be frustration, disappointment,
但那也是沮丧 失望
and sometimes, with the way he behaves,
有时候 看他的行为
I even hate him a little bit.
我甚至有点讨厌他
You don't have anything to worry about.
你不用担心什么
You wanna celebrate with a drink?
要喝一杯庆祝吗
I don't think I got any champagne,
我好像没有香槟酒
but maybe a beer.
或许喝杯啤酒吧
What's the deal with you and Scarlett?
你和斯嘉丽是怎么回事
Well, we dated.
我们约过会
We...broke up.
然后分手了
The usual.
就那一套
The shade she was throwin' me tonight made it seem like
她今晚给我的脸色来看
it was more than just the usual.
似乎你们不一般
She knows about how I grew up.
她知道我小时候的事
Hell, she even met Jason when he came to Nashville.
杰森来纳什维尔的时候 她还见过他
She was there for me when he was murdered.
他被杀时 她在我身边陪我
When you came to town,
你来到这里
when you left town,
后来又走了
Scarlett listened.
我都跟她倾吐过心事
And now I am just causing you trouble by stayin'.
而现在我留在这里 给你添麻烦了
No, no, that's not true.
不是这样的
You didn't need to know all that stuff about Jason.
你根本不需要知道杰森的事
All it did was mess things up with you and Scarlett.
只害得你和斯嘉丽不和了
Ruin any good memory you had of your brother.
也毁了你对你哥哥的好回忆
No, I'm glad you told me the truth.
不 我很高兴你告诉我真♥相♥了
Yeah, the Jason I thought I knew... he's gone.
是啊 我记忆里的杰森已经不在了
But you gave me back our history.
但你把我们的宝贵记忆还给了我
You gave me us.
你给了我们
We weren't a lie.
我们不是谎言
What we had was real.
我们有过真情
What we had was good.
很美好的真情
Good night.
晚安
Last couple days away with you were great.
这几天跟你在一起很棒
I don't want my dad showin' up to ruin all that.
我不希望我爸爸的出现毁了这一切
I don't either.
我也不想
I'm just worried.
我就是担心
Yeah, well, I... you gotta understand somethin'.
你得知道件事
My father told me he loved me tonight.
我父亲今晚跟我说他爱我
Now, he never once said that when I was a kid.
而我小时候 他从未跟我说过这话
I always knew he did until...
我一直知道他爱我 直到...
Well, he didn't.
直到他不爱我了
But to hear him say it out loud...
但能听到他说出来
It doesn't mean anything.
那毫无意义
How... how could you say that?
你怎么能这么说
He doesn't know the real you.
他并不了解真实的你
He just knows the Will Lexington who's a rising country star,
他只知道乡村乐新星威尔·莱星顿
the Will Lexington who's straight now.
变成了直男的威尔·莱星顿
Nah, you don't understand. No, I do.
你不懂 我懂
It's just...
只是
It's... it's really hard to watch you
看着你重新跟一个
re-engage with someone who I know treated you terribly.
曾待你很差的人联络感情很让我难受
I think, um...
我...
I'm gonna go home tonight.
我今晚还是回家吧
Good to see y'all. Have a good night. I'll see you.
你们能来很高兴 晚安 回见了
What's up, Jimmy?
怎么了 吉米
We got a big problem.
我们有大♥麻♥烦了
Where'd these come from?
这是哪来的
Tabloid reporter I know.
我认识的一个小报记者
They're runnin' the story next week.
他们下周就报道
Accordin' to them, Will Lexington is gay.
据他们说 威尔·莱星顿是同性恋
Who are these babies?
这俩菜鸟是谁啊
I have no idea.
不知道啊
God, the number of times you've saved me since then.
那之后 你救了我多少次啊
We saved each other, darlin'.
我们拯救了彼此
There's a song in there somewhere.
这该写首歌♥
You rescue me, I'll rescue you.
你救我 我就救你
No matter what life puts us through.
不管生活让我们遭遇什么艰险
You better watch yourself.
小心点
I'm gonna make you write an album with me.
我会逼你跟我写专辑的
I can think of worst ways of spending my time than that.
还有比那更糟糕的度日方式呢
Beverly.
贝弗丽
What are you doin' here?
你怎么来了
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表