剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
We'll go out. We'll have drinks after. It'll be great.
表演结束我们再去喝点东西 肯定有意思
Sounds good. Okay.
听起来不错 好
Damn it, Scarlett!
见鬼 斯嘉丽
This is my disease, you understand me?
是我生病了 你听懂了吗
I get to tell who I want, when I want,
我才有权决定何时告诉想告诉的人
and your mother... she is not on that list.
而你妈妈 她不在通知名单上
Why not? She could be a match.
为什么 她的肝脏或许匹配
She's not gonna do that!
她不会那么做的
And I sure as hell ain't gonna ask her.
我也绝不会去问她
Don't be so stubborn.
别这么固执
She's your sister. She could save you.
她是你姐姐 她或许能救你一命
Ain't gonna ask.
我不会问的
You know how hard it is to get on one of them lists?
你知道从名单上等到一个肝有多难吗
Ain't gonna a Fine, I will. I don't care.
不会去... 好 我问 我不管
Ain't gonna ask... Yeah, I heard you the first three times...
不会问... 你都说三遍了...
Ain't...
不会...
Ain't... What's wrong?
不会 怎么了
Ain't... What's wrong, Deacon?
不会 怎么了 迪康
Ain't gonna...
不会去...
Sit down, okay. Sit down.
坐下 好吗 坐下
Sit down.
坐下
Just say something else.
说点别的话
Ain't gonna...
不会去...
Mama, get in here now!
妈妈 快过来
Tell me what's going on. Can you tell me?
告诉我怎么了 你能说话吗
There'll be an informational meeting held in the L.G.I. Room
今天放学后在大礼堂将举♥行♥
right after school.
信息发布会
Won't let you sink
不会让你
Like a stone to the bottom, bottom
像石头那样沉到水底
Let me remind you of the you you've forgotten
让我唤起你对自己的记忆
It's just a road
这只是条路
It's just a wave that you're ridin'
这只是翻腾的海浪
I know it's rough
我知道很艰难
Gotta get back up
要重新站起来
And light it back up
重新点燃它
You were the girl
你就是那个女孩
with her blazin' heart on fire
有颗燃烧的心
You girls are... are awesome!
你们俩...唱得太棒了
That was... that was really good.
真的...非常好听
Thank you so much. Thank you. Yeah.
非常感谢 谢谢你 不客气
Maddie, maybe you should take that last verse solo.
麦迪 最后那段 你还是独唱吧
It might sound better. Can we try that?
效果可能会更好 能试试吗
Yeah, definitely.
好 没问题
Yeah, I think it sounds great just as it is. Hey, dad!
我觉得现在的效果就很棒 爸爸
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
Oh, I had a meeting nearby.
我在附近开了个会
So I thought I'd swing over
所以想顺道过来
and check out this music program you're always talking about.
看看你们常说的这个音乐课程
Surprised to see you here.
没想到能看见你
What? A slow day at the office?
怎么 办公室没什么事吗
Oh, well, Edgehill is sponsoring all of this.
边山公♥司♥赞助了整个项目
And well, I happened to be nearby, too.
而我刚好也在附近
Luckily, for me, it was during your girls' time in the studio.
很走运 正碰上你女儿在录音
What a coincidence.
这么巧啊
Dad, he's the president of the label. Yes, yes, he is.
爸爸 他是边山的总裁 没错
Well, we better go. Thank you so much again.
我们得走了 再次谢谢你
Oh, my pleasure, you girls are awesome. Thank you.
荣幸之至 你们俩太棒了 谢谢
Appreciate it. Bye, dad.
谢谢 再见 爸爸
Bye, dad.
再见 爸爸
Bye, girls.
再见 姑娘们
Daph, I'll see you later at your game. Okay.
达芙 我一会儿去看你比赛 好的
We should talk.
咱俩应该聊聊
Know where I can find a kid named Micah Brenner?
请问哪能找到个叫麦卡·布伦纳的小孩
He's got a goofy smile kind of like this.
他笑起来傻傻的 就像这样
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
I came to see you, buddy.
来看你啊 小伙子
Come here.
亲一个
Okay.
好吧
No school today, huh?
今天不用上学吗
Nope, got suspended.
不用 我被停学了
Yeah, I heard you got in a fight.
是啊 我听说你打架了
What happened?
怎么回事
Hey, I flew 800 miles.
我飞了800英里呢
So the least you could do is tell me
你至少可以告诉我
who you tangled with and why.
是跟谁打架 原因是什么吧
Look, I know kids can be cruel,
我知道孩子有时挺过分
but it's not worth getting in a fight about.
但也不值得因此打架
You're a good kid. No, I'm not.
你是个好孩子 不 我不是
You're not what? A good kid.
不是什么 不是个好孩子
What are you talkin' about?
你说什么呢
Why would you say something like that?
你为什么要这么说
'cause it's true. My dad was bad, and so am I.
这是事实 我爸是坏人 所以我也是
Yeah, he's looking a whole lot better, but he took it.
对 他现在好多了 可他吃过药了
Okay, I'll tell him. Thank you.
好 我会转告他 谢谢
The doctor asked did you miss a dose of this?
医生问你是不是少吃了一剂
'cause that could do it.
那会引发刚才的状况
I thought it was on it, but I might've missed one.
我以为吃了 但可能少吃了一剂
What medicine... He said that stress, uh,
什么药 他说压力太大
and that could... could cause a seizure-
再加忘吃药 会导致癫痫
like episode. Seizure? Do you have epilepsy?
发作... 癫痫 你得癫痫了吗
It's not unusual of your condition but...
对你的病情来说很正常 不过...
Condition? What condition?
病情 什么病情
Somebody please tell me what the hell's going on.
有没有人能告诉我到底怎么回事
Beverly...
贝弗丽
I got liver cancer.
我得了肝癌
Oh, my god.
天啊
I'm so sorry. How bad is it?
我很抱歉 有多严重
A-are you doin' chemo or... or radiation or...
你在做化疗 放疗或者别的什么吗
He needs a liver transplant.
他需要肝脏移植
I wanted to give him part of mine,
我本想移植我的
but I'm not a match.
但是不匹配
And you're hopin' I am.
所以你希望我匹配
I wasn't hoping anything, Beverly.
我毫无所求 贝弗丽
I didn't even know you were comin' here.
我都不知道你要来
I wanted to tell you in person.
我希望当面告诉你
You lured me all the way from Mississippi,
你把我从密西西比骗来
tellin' me you wanted to make things right,
跟我说你想修复关系
that you wanted to be a family again.
你想重新成为一家人
When all you really wanted... Beverly, she... was... she...
你其实想的是 贝弗丽 她...
Oh, my god. I should've known the two of you
天啊 我早该料到你们俩
don't give a damn about mending fences!
才不会在乎什么重归于好
The answer is no.
我的回答是不行
Mama, would you listen for just a minute?
妈妈 你能不能就听我说一分钟
You lied to me, Scarlett,
你骗了我 斯嘉丽
so I don't know why I would listen to a thing you say.
我想不出为什么还要听你说话
I didn't lie to you.
我没有骗你
I just couldn't tell you everything.
我只是不能完全说出实情
I didn't know how.
我不知道怎么说
I do wanna fix us as a family.
我真的想修复我们一家人的关系
I really do.
真的很想
Just gotta get Deacon through this first,
只是得先帮迪康渡过难关
and he really needs you.
他真的需要你
I know we all had our differences,
我知道我们之间有分歧
but I also know you got a good heart
但我也知道你很善良
and you would save somebody's life if you could.
如果有能力 你会去挽救一个人的生命
Stop it, Scarlett. Just stop it.
别说了 斯嘉丽 别说了
He's your brother.
他是你弟弟
You wouldn't know that by lookin' at the last 20 years.
回顾过去20年 可看不出来
You know what he's done for me lately?
你知道他最近为我做过什么吗
A whole lotta nothin'. I've done for you.
什么都没有 我为你做过很多
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表