剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
I don't have any weird feelings.
我没有什么奇怪的情绪
If there's any weird feelings flying around,
要是非说有什么奇怪的情绪
they would be yours.
那也是你的
Got some serious lapses in judgment lately.
最近你的判断出现了严重失误
I've had lapses in judgment?
我的判断出现了失误
You're the one who's suddenly all -- all fancy,
你才是突然提升了逼格
going around pretending to be something you're not.
成天装相的那个
Thank you.
谢谢
Hello? Hey, Scar, it's me.
喂 斯嘉 是我
I don't think I'm gonna make it tonight.
我觉得我今晚来不了了
What's going on? Nothin', I promise.
怎么了 没什么 我保证
It's just with, you know, the news breakin'
就是新闻传开了嘛
and everybody...knowin', I just...
人人都知道了...我就是...
don't wanna have to deal with all that.
不想面对那一切
You just said it was better to face the music
你不是说直面音乐 释放情绪
and get it all out.
会感觉好一些吗
I know what I said. This is what I'm sayin' now. Okay?
我之前是这么说的 但现在我改主意了
Okay. Thank you, 'cause I got a favor, too.
好吧 谢谢 因为我还想请你帮个忙
A lot of people are gonna be expectin' a show.
很多人还期待着看到演出呢
I was wonderin' if maybe you and Gunnar could fill in for me?
不知你和加纳能不能救个场
Hey, Scarlett.
斯嘉丽
Need to talk to you.
我得和你谈谈
Uh, I think we have talked enough. He's not coming.
我觉得我们俩谈够了 他不来了
Who's not? Deacon.
谁不来了 迪康
So who's playin'? The Exes.
那谁来演出 前任乐队
Hey, man, you, uh...
伙计...
Hell, we had a 6-year lock as reigning champions
在老家 我俩连续六年蝉联
in the father-son skeet shooting competition in our hometown.
父子双向飞碟射击比赛的冠军
Well, y'all both oughta come out to the ranch
那你们有时间得去我农场练练
make sure you still got it.
免得技艺生疏了
Well, looks like everyone could use a refill.
看来大家酒都喝得差不多了
Same thing? You bet.
一样的吗 嗯
What is all this?
怎么回事
He caught me off guard.
他打了我个措手不及
I had to introduce you as somethin'.
我总得介绍一下你
This isn't about the co-worker thing.
我不是说"同事"那个事
It's about the fact that your father's here at all.
而是你♥爸♥爸居然在这儿
He just showed up at the event.
他就是突然跑来了
What was I supposed to do? Spit in his face?
我还能怎么办 啐他一脸吗
He said he was sorry.
他说他很抱歉
Yeah, well, did he say he changed his mind?
那他说他改变看法了吗
Will, the man told you that he wished
他说他宁愿
you'd never been born, that you're disgusting.
你没降生到这世上 说你恶心
We wrote a song about how he threw you away like trash.
我们还写了一首描述他抛弃你的歌♥
Well, I don't wanna talk about this here.
我现在不想谈这个
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you, ladies and gentlemen.
谢谢大家 女士们先生们
We, uh, we know that you came out tonight to see
我们知道大家今晚过来是想看
my uncle Deacon Claybourne,
我舅舅迪康·克莱伯尼
but, uh, he had a few things that were last-minute
但是 他临时遇到一些
he really had to take care of.
不得不处理的事
I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
I'm sorry, uh, but my partner and I are gonna do our very best
很抱歉 但如果大家不介意 我会和我的搭档
to make him proud, if that's all right with you.
尽力为大家表演 让他为我们骄傲
Spinning my wheels for too many miles
我的车轮万里滚动
Spending my love like it's going out of style
我的爱情永恒不变
Baby, if you want me
宝贝 如果你要我
Why don't you show me
为什么不展示给我看
This ain't no way to live
不该这样生活
Something's gotta give
总要付出
Or something's gonna break
否则只会破碎
I don't know how much more I can take
我不知道我还能承受多少
Something's gotta go
总要舍弃
Or nothing's gonna change
否则不会改变
If it ain't me guess I'll be the one to blame
如果不是我 我会被责怪
Something's gotta give
总要付出
You'd never believe they wanted to
能想象今天早上
kill each other this morning, huh?
他们俩还想杀了对方吗
Sounds about right.
听来没错
Yeah, they're -- they're a train wreck offstage,
是啊 下了台他俩一团糟
but, damn, they make good music when it counts.
但关键时刻能创造美妙的音乐
Hey, don't you have a show to do?
你不是要去表演吗
No, I called it off.
我取消了
Why?
为什么
You know, before this all got out,
在这事曝光之前
I was actually pretty excited.
我其实还挺期待的
You know, a night to think about something other than
终于有一晚能让我不用想着
bein' sick, but...
自己的病 但是...
Now that everybody knows...
现在大家都知道了
They're talkin' about me like I'm already a ghost.
他们的口气好像我已经是个鬼魂了
You're not a ghost.
你不是鬼魂
Feel like one.
感觉是
Oh, baby.
宝贝
I want so badly to believe there's gonna be some kind of
我是那么想相信会出现
Hail Mary pass here, you know?
奇迹般的出路
But...
但是
I don't.
我不相信
I don't either.
我也不信
But...
但是...
you're still here...
你还在
with me.
还跟我在一起
Come on, we have a show.
走吧 我们还要去表演呢
"We"?
我们吗
How long do you expect me to do this?
你要我做多久
Till we get what we need.
直到我们得到所需
This is first contact.
这是第一次接触
All we're tryin' to do is establish a relationship.
我们只是想建立关系
Now, you can ask questions if it feels right,
如果你觉得合适 就问问题
but the goal here is not to spook him.
但主要目标 是不要打草惊蛇
I prefer to just get him talking,
我只想让他打开话匣
get this over with.
赶紧了事
Any advice?
有什么建议吗
That mic tape's not the strongest, so don't sweat.
粘麦克风的胶带不是很牢固 别流汗[紧张]
I-I-I
我我我
I know I'm free but still my hands are tied
拥有自♥由♥的我 双手却被绑着
Behind my back it's like a mississippi flood
仿佛被密西西比河的洪水追赶
Juliette! Juliette!
茱莉亚 茱莉亚
What are you doing? The baby's screaming.
你干什么呢 宝宝在大哭呢
Yeah, I read somewhere that you're supposed to let 'em cry it out,
我在哪看到说让他们哭出来就好
and she'll fall asleep in a few minutes.
她过一会儿就会睡着了
Thank you for comin'.
你能来太好了
Oh, wait, you're leaving?
等等 你要走了吗
Yes, that's why I asked you to come.
是啊 所以才叫你来的啊
I have to go to the studio.
我要去录音棚
...Special night here at Bluebird...
...蓝鸟的特别之夜...
Emily?
艾米丽
I just got here, and I don't think the baby's
我刚刚赶到 我觉得孩子已经
been fed or changed in hours.
几小时没喂奶没换尿布了
And Juliette just left for the studio.
茱莉亚去了录音棚
What? She said she was gonna stay with the baby.
什么 她说会留下陪宝宝的
Well, she didn't.
她没有
Avery, I think something's wrong with her.
艾弗里 我觉得她不对劲
We have to do something.
我们得采取行动
I'm coming.
我就来
Thank y'all so much. Thank you. Hey, Deacon!
谢谢大家 谢谢 迪康
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
please allow me to welcome to the stage,
允许我请他上台来
Mr. Deacon Claybourne.
迪康·克莱伯尼先生
And Ms. Rayna Jaymes.
还有蕾娜·詹姆斯女士
Yeah!
大家好
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表