剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Steve Palmer over at Vanderbilt -- he's so hooked in.
范德堡医院的史蒂夫·帕默 他关系很硬
He knows everybody.
他人脉很广
Sweetie, I've been through it all.
亲爱的 我都试过了
All over the country. I've done it all, all right?
全国到处有人 我都试过了
All that's left is for me to just...wait on this list.
我现在就只能...等移植
Well, I'm gonna wait with you.
那我会陪你等
We'll be doing it together now.
我们可以一起等了
I'm sorry, baby -- no.
对不起 宝贝 不行
What do you mean, no?
不行是什么意思
I can't do this with you by my side.
你在我身边 我做不到
What do you mean you can't do it with me by your side?
什么叫我在你身边你做不到
I mean I've already put you through more than enough pain
我犯过那么多错 已经让你
with all my mistakes. That's behind us.
受了那么多苦 那都过去了
And I will be damned if I'm gonna drag you through
我绝不能再带给你更多
all the hurt and the disappointment --
痛苦和失望
Look at the pity in your eyes.
看你眼里的同情
Look in my eyes.
看着我的眼睛
That's not pity.
那不是同情
It's love.
是爱
Don't you get that?
你还不明白吗
I'm sorry. This is how it has to be.
抱歉 但只能如此
I made up my mind.
我已经决定了
Well, you don't get to just make up your mind I do
你不可以就这么决定了 我可以
I do, rayna. I do.
我可以 蕾娜 我可以
I know that comes as a surprise to you.
我知道这让你很不习惯
What's that supposed to mean?
这又是什么意思
You've made every other decision in our life together.
你已经为我们俩做了其他一切的决定
That's not true!
才没有
You chose to marry Teddy, all right?
你选择嫁给泰迪
You didn't tell me about Maddie.
你不告诉我麦迪是我女儿
You chose Luke.
后来又选择了卢克
This is my cancer. This is my sickness.
是我得了癌症 是我病了
I get to decide this, and I'm very sorry,
我来做决定 很抱歉
but you're just gonna have to accept my choice.
但你也只能接受我的选择
Sadie.
莎蒂
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
Uh, didn't I see you on "GMA" this morning?
早上你不是还在《早安美国》吗
Uh, yeah, yep.
是啊
I just, you know, flew right in,
我刚飞回来
I got to lay down some tracks. My producer's out of town.
有几首歌♥要录 我的制♥作♥人不在
That was some interview. Yeah.
那个采访挺震撼的 是啊
I remember you telling me about your Ex at the CMAs,
我记得你乡村音乐奖那天提过你前夫
but, uh...didn't realize it was that bad.
但...我没想到情况那么糟
It's not something I ever intended to make public,
我从来没想过要公开这事
but... I'm glad that I did.
但...很高兴我这么做了
It felt right, and now I can just try
感觉不错 现在我可以努力
and put it behind me and move on.
让它成为过去 继续前进了
Yeah, well, I'm glad to hear it.
是啊 很高兴听你这么说
Yeah, thank you.
谢谢
Sure.
没事
I just wanted to say that, um, I'm really sorry
我想说我很遗憾
about the way things ended with -- with you and Rayna.
你和蕾娜是这样的结局
And, you know, for what it's worth,
不论如何
I really loved y'all together.
我真心觉得你们很般配
Uh, what can I say? It wasn't meant to be.
没办法 命中无缘吧
Yeah.
是啊
Well, um, I'm finishing up the album.
我的新专辑快录好了
Oh, yeah.
好
So, uh, I should get back to it.
我该回去继续了
Yeah, yeah.
当然 当然
It was great to see you. Yeah, great to see you.
很高兴见到你 我也是
You're late. Like five minutes.
你迟到了 才五分钟
That's still late.
那也还是迟到
So, are you mad because I told you not to come out last night?
你生气是因为我昨晚叫你别出来吗
Please. I couldn't care less.
拜托 我才不在乎
Why are you being so mean?
你为什么这么冷漠
Look, this blogger's a good friend of mine,
听着 这个博主是我好朋友
and she's very well-respected on the indie circuit.
她在独♥立♥音乐圈内很有分量
That means people listen to her.
也就是说大家都听她的话
So can you please just drop the eighth-grade-schoolgirl act
所以你能不能别一副中二的样子
and focus?
认真起来
Adele!
阿黛尔
Hey, you look fantastic.
你今天很美
Thanks, Jeff.
谢谢 杰夫
It's been a while.
好久不见了
What, since, uh... that CMA after-party.
自从乡村音乐奖派对之后就没见了
Sounds about right.
应该是的
That was a fun night.
那晚很开心啊
Uh, so, this is Layla Grant.
这位是莱拉·格兰特
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
You too. I'm anxious to know more about you.
幸会 我很想进一步了解你
Really liked your song.
我很喜欢你的歌♥
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Shall we?
请吧
Have you slept with her?
你和她上过床吗
What?
什么
If you have, you should just tell me.
如果有 就直接告诉我吧
Remember a second ago, when you said you would focus?
还记不记得 你刚刚还说会认真点
Be great if that could start now.
你现在开始认真就最好了
So, we should get something on the books to write again soon.
我们应该安排一下什么时候再一起写歌♥
Actually, I think we ought to quit while we're ahead.
其实 我们还是趁感觉尚好的时候结束吧
Got one good song. Let's -- let's leave it at that.
写了一首好歌♥ 就这样吧
But, uh, Luke wants us to write together, and I told him --
但卢克希望我们一起写歌♥ 我告诉他
Look, I don't want to be mean,
听着 不是我想说刻薄话
but I get the feeling you're not really comfortable around me.
但我感觉你在我身边不太舒服
Well, that's not true.
不是这样的
Come on, man. I could practically feel your skin crawling
得了 老兄 之前我把手臂搭在你肩上时
when I put my arm around you earlier.
我几乎都能感觉到你的鸡皮疙瘩了
What? What are you talking about?
什么 你这是什么话
Look...
听着
Whatever your deal is, I mean --
不管你是怎么回事
I don't know. But it -- it doesn't need to be my problem.
我不知道 但这不该成为我的事
All right. Fine.
行啊 好
I can do this on my own now anyway.
反正我现在自己也能写歌♥了
Check it out -- adjoining rooms.
看哪 房♥间相邻
Cool.
好啊
Who are those from?
这花谁送的
My friend Caleb.
我朋友凯勒布
Friend? Who sends flowers?
朋友 会送花的朋友
That's very interesting.
真有意思
Hey, check it out.
看看这个
We're up to 500 followers on twitter already.
我们在推特上已经有五百个粉丝了
That was fast. No way.
这么快 不是吧
DizzyDan4 says, uh, "Saw them play at NashFest.
昏昏丹4留言 看过他们在冬季音乐节的表演
They were amazing."
他们很棒
Jack from the bluebird says, uh, "Proud of our own.
蓝鸟咖啡馆的杰克留言 为自己人骄傲
#BluebirdPride."
#蓝鸟骄傲
SallyP43 -- "I wonder if the boys" --
萨莉P43留言 不知道男生们
SallyP43 said what?
萨莉P43说什么了
Uh, it's -- it's weird.
有点奇怪
My screen just went blank.
我手♥机♥屏突然一片空白
Need a new phone.
该买♥♥新手♥机♥了
You guys want to go grab a bite before soundcheck?
试音之前你们要不要去吃点东西
I-it didn't go blank, Gunnar. I can see it.
没有一片空白 加纳 我看见了
What is it?
到底是什么
Let's go. No, no, you don't want to --
我们走吧 不不 你不会想
"I wonder if the boys in the band are shrinks
"不知道乐团的男生是不是心理医生
in case Scarlett O'connor goes...crazy again."
以防斯嘉丽·欧康纳再次发疯了"
Well, that...sally...whatever lady is obviously an idiot.
那个叫萨莉什么的女人显然是个白♥痴♥
Yeah. I mean, she's just a mean, uh, sad old lady.
是啊 她就是个刻薄 可悲的老女人
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表