剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Previously on "Nashville"...
《下一站歌♥后》前情提要
Is Micah mine? Yes.
麦卡是我的孩子吗 是的
Thank you for the sandwich.
谢谢你给我三明治
What's your name? Scarlett.
你叫什么 斯嘉丽
I'm Terry.
我是泰瑞
I hate you.
我恨你
It's just a stupid bar fight.
就是酒吧跟人打架了
Flirted with the wrong girl.
挑逗了别人的女朋友
I need to know if I can sign a couple of kids to the label --
去查查我能不能往厂牌签两个孩子
with only one parent's consent.
在只有一名家长同意的情况下
Shooting Ruke -- pretty tweet-worthy stuff.
拍摄蕾克 发在推特上肯定火
Ruke is the thing that they're all saying.
他们一直在说"蕾克"
After sending some text about being pregnant,
你发了条怀了我孩子的短♥信♥
you won't even face me?!
现在还不肯见我
What's wrong?
怎么了
Can't...breathe.
喘不上气
Juliette, what's wrong? What happened?
茱莉亚 怎么回事 出什么事了
Can you please clear this path for me?
请大家让让
Juliette, can you hear me?
茱莉亚 能听见我说话吗
What's wrong with her? Is she gonna be okay?
她怎么了 她不会有事吧
I need you both to stay back. I'm going with you.
你们都得退后 我要陪着她
It's okay, baby.
没事的 亲爱的
You're gonna be okay.
你不会有事的
Hello?
你好
Hey, it's Zoey.
我是佐伊
I know things are complicated between you and Juliette right now,
我知道你和茱莉亚之间现在很复杂
but she just collapsed backstage.
但她刚刚在后台晕倒了
What happened? I don't know,
怎么回事 我不知道
but they're taking her away in an ambulance.
但她被送上救护车了
So that's the real reason you left Texas --
这才是你当年离开德州的原因
You got pregnant.
你怀孕了
I'm sorry.
对不起
I never should have said anything.
我不该告诉你的
You could have called. You could have written!
你可以打电♥话♥给我 写信给我
My parents wouldn't let me.
我父母不让我联♥系♥你
You know how controlling they were.
你知道他们是控制欲多强的人
You know how much they hated you and Jason.
你也知道他们有多讨厌你和杰森
Well, you got away from them eventually, didn't you?!
可你还是摆脱了他们 不是吗
Do you think it was easy?
你以为我好过吗
I took Micah, and I left with nothing!
我离开家时只带着麦卡 身无长物
We slept in my car.
晚上只能睡在车上
I had to buy him clothes and feed him.
我还得给他买♥♥衣服 抚养他
So I'm sorry
所以对不起
if finding his father wasn't my top priority!
寻找孩子的父亲不是我当时的第一要务
But you did find me, right? You found me at the barn party.
但你不是找到我了吗 那次在谷仓音乐会上
Why didn't you tell me then?
为什么那会儿不告诉我
I don't know.
我不知道
So you were just gonna leave town and never tell me --
你本打算离开这里 永远都不告诉我吗
never tell me that I have a son!
永远不告诉我 我有个儿子
To make it easier on Micah, yeah.
如果这能让麦卡好过点 那么是的
I never told him, either.
我也没有告诉过他
Me and him -- that's the life he knows.
从小就是我们母子俩相依为命
And now I have a chance to make something with this guy in Tulsa.
现在我和塔尔萨的那个人或许有一丝希望
I don't even know what to do with all this.
我真的不知道该怎么办了
Just forget I said it.
忘记我说的一切吧
It was a mistake.
我不该说的
Why did this happen to me?
我这是怎么了
Well, sometimes, it's a random occurrence,
或许是偶然现象
but we're running tests to make sure.
但我们还是会给你检查一下以确保万无一失
You suffered a pulmonary embolism.
你肺部有栓塞
A blood clot in your leg went into your lung.
腿部的血块进入了肺部
We've started anticoagulant meds to dissolve the clot
我们已用抗凝药物溶解了血栓
and to keep you from forming a new one.
并能防止血块再次凝结
What about the baby? The baby's fine, too.
孩子呢 孩子没事
Until we get the results, just try to get some rest.
检查结果出来前 好好休息一下吧
You gave me quite a scare.
你把我吓坏了
Where are you going?
你去哪
Everyone's downstairs,
大伙儿都在楼下了
gathering for the CMA nominations.
等着看乡村音乐奖今年的提名呢
Oh, good god.
上帝啊
What -- is it just morning grumpiness,
这是起床气吗
or is there a problem?
还是你有什么不满
I get it. You think Luke's a great guy. That's fine.
我懂的 你觉得卢克是个大好人 没问题
Doesn't mean I'm gonna climb out of bed to celebrate the man.
但我可不想为了给他庆祝就大早上地爬起来
You don't have to celebrate. You can just be sociable.
你不用为他欢呼 至少可以客套一下
"Sociable" -- only reason I'm on this damn tour
客套 我来这趟巡演的唯一原因
is 'cause he's making me be.
就是因为他逼我
You do realize we met because of it.
你知道 正因如此你我才相遇吧
And that's the one good thing came out of it.
这是唯一的好事了
Still rather be home, spending time with my daughter.
但我还是更想在家里陪着我女儿
That's why I'm gonna do my bit and not one damn thing more.
所以我就干我分内的事 别的我不管
Look...
听我说
I know you don't want to be here, and I know why,
我知道你不想待在这儿 我也知道原因
but it's not the worst hand to be dealt.
但又不是天塌下来了
You done?
你说完了吗
You know what? Lighten up. Breathe a little.
知道吗 开心一点 放松一点
You'll be a whole lot happier in life
如果你能尽情享受生活
if you try and make the most of it.
你会比现在快乐得多
Good girl. You brought that champagne. I did.
好姑娘 你还带了香槟 没错
I don't normally drink this early in the morning.
我一般不会这么早就喝酒
Well, it's the CMA nominations.
这可是乡村音乐奖的提名啊
It's your first shot at a nod!
是你第一次得到公众肯定的机会
You got to have a glass of champagne.
当然要喝一杯庆祝
What if I don't get one?
要是没被提名怎么办
Well, then we'll just drink it straight from the bottle.
那就直接对瓶吹吧
You have a shot at so many nominations.
你能被提名的奖太多了
Are you nervous?
紧张吗
Uh, I don't know.
我也不清楚
I don't usually get nervous with these things, but, um...
一般我不怎么紧张这些事的 但...
I think because it's the first year with Highway 65,
但今年对65号♥公路来说是第一次
it sort of has more meaning to it,
所以意义更大
so, yeah, I'm a little bit nervous.
我就有点紧张了
Should we start drinking now, do you think?
你觉得咱俩该开始喝了吗
Yes, we should start drinking now.
我们这会儿可以开喝了
Hey, listen up! I'll tell y'all what!
大家注意了
If I get nominated in all five categories,
我要是提名了五个奖项
everybody's getting bonuses.
所有人都可以领奖金
Whoa. Reality crew coming through.
真人秀摄制组来了
Hey, hey, babe. W-what an awesome surprise.
宝贝 好棒的惊喜
Yeah, I guess I just had to be here
是啊 我总得来看看
to see if you get nominated for anything.
你能不能被提名
What happened to your hand?
你手怎么了
What happened to your face?
你脸怎么了
Everybody, quiet. They're starting.
大家安静 开始了
It's country music's biggest morning as we announce
今早是乡村乐最重要的时刻
the nominations for the 48th annual
我们即将揭晓第48届
country music association awards.
乡村音乐奖提名
We're joined now by Sara Evans,
我们现在直播连线华尔道夫酒店
live from the Waldorf Astoria, to reveal the nominees.
莎拉·埃文斯将为我们揭晓提名
Sara.
莎拉
Good morning, everybody. Here we go.
大家早上好 现在揭晓
CMA nominees for new artist of the year --
乡村音乐奖年度最佳新人提名
Will Lexington...
威尔·莱克星顿
...Brandy Clark... Congratulations.
布兰迪·克拉克 恭喜
Kip Moore... Thank you.
奇普·摩尔 谢谢
Sadie Stone...
莎蒂·斯通
And Cole Swindell.
还有科尔·斯温德尔
Nominees for female vocalist of the year --
年度最佳女歌♥手提名有
Miranda Lambert...
米兰达·兰伯特
Taylor Swift...
泰勒·斯威夫特
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表