剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
I've done for you my whole life
我的一生都给你了
and never asked for nothin' in return.
从来不求任何回报
Now... now I'm begging you.
现在 我求求你
Take the test.
去做个检测
See if you're a match.
看你是不是匹配
If you can't do it for him, would you do it for me?
如果你不能为了他 能为了我吗
A contract?
合同
You can't be serious. Look, they're too young, okay?
开玩笑吧 她们太小了
Oh, well, Daphne is, yeah.
达芙妮确实还小
But Maddie's a teenager, and a talented one at that.
但麦迪都十几了 而且唱歌♥很有天赋
I-I could make her a star in no time.
我很快就能把她打造成明星
All right, look, this family has enough star power already.
好了 听着 这家里的明星已够多了
Who?
谁
Listen to me. Rayna is a-a fading ball of gas
听我说 蕾娜就是个陨落的气球
compared to the comet that Maddie could become.
相比而言 麦迪可以成为一颗彗星
Look, fading or not, Rayna's never gonna go for it,
听着 不管是否在陨落 蕾娜绝不会同意
and you and I both know that. She doesn't have to.
你和我都很清楚 不需要她同意
It only takes one parent to sign a minor.
给未成年人签约只需要一位监护人同意
And Maddie will tell you herself she's ready to fly solo.
麦迪会告诉你她已经可以单飞了
The 15-year-old doesn't make the decisions in this family.
在这个家 15岁的孩子不能做决定
And besides, they're the Conrad sisters,
还有 她们是康拉德姐妹
they're a duo.
她们是二重唱
That's what makes them so special. Okay.
所以才会如此特别 好吧
But have you heard Maddie lately?
但你最近有听过麦迪唱歌♥吗
Because I gotta say,
因为我得说
she's sounding pretty special all her own.
她自己的歌♥声已经够特别了
Maybe it's just yourself that you are fighting
也许你只是在跟你自己抗争
Keepin' the shine in your star from rising up
不让自己这颗闪耀之星发光
Gotta light it back up
重新点燃它
This was delicious, Ms. Brenner. Thank you.
很好吃 布伦纳太太 谢谢你
I'm so glad you like it.
很高兴你喜欢
Hey, squirt, don't you mean to take your plate to the sink?
小家伙 你不把自己的盘子放进水槽吗
That's the way he's been, barely saying a word.
他最近就是这样 几乎不说话
Well, actually, he said something to me.
其实 他跟我说了些话
Something about his dad being a bad person?
说他爸爸是个坏人
Where'd he get that idea?
他怎么会这么想
After we left Nashville,
我们离开纳什维尔后
he was asking a lot of questions.
他问了很多问题
What did you tell him?
你们怎么跟他说的
What we knew.
知道什么说什么
That his father had a hard life, was in and out of jail,
他父亲生活很艰难 时常进监狱
and that he got himself killed in a fight.
因一场斗殴送了命
That is a lot to take in for a kid Micah's age,
对麦卡这年纪的孩子来说 这些太难承受了
don't you think?
你不觉得吗
That boy's been lied to enough.
这孩子听了太多谎言
I think it's time he learned the truth.
我觉得该让他知道真♥相♥了
And the fact of the matter is, your brother was a criminal.
而且事实就是 你哥哥是个罪犯
There were good things about Jason, all right?
杰森也有很多好的地方
Not that we ever knew about.
那我们可不知道
Well, you didn't know him like I did.
你们不如我了解他
You're gonna leave a little bit of that for me, right, honey?
你会给我留点血吧 亲爱的
Doin' okay?
还好吗
Yeah, if I was a pincushion.
我要是个针垫就还算好
Uh, if my mother is a match, what's the next step?
如果我妈妈配型成功 下一步要怎么做
Well, we need to make sure that you're healthy,
我们要确保你很健康
determine if your liver is large enough.
确定你的肝是否够大
How much are you plannin' to take?
你们打算切多少
Well, two-thirds of it for the transplant.
移植的话需要切三分之二
Don't worry. It regenerates.
别担心 它还会再生
You'll spend about a week in the hospital,
你得在医院待一周
a couple months recovering.
再花几个月恢复
It's a major surgery, but it's not life-threatening.
这是个大手术 但不会危及生命
And I'll help you with the recovery.
你恢复时我会照顾你
Come stay with us.
来和我们一起住吧
I can bring you some literature if you like
你需要的话 我可以给你拿点资料
so that you know exactly what you're getting into
你就可以知道如果配型成功
in case you're a match, okay?
自己会面对什么情况 好吗
Okay. All right.
好的 好了
Mama, thank you so much for doing this.
妈妈 非常感谢你这么做
Means the world to me and Deacon.
对我和迪康来说很重要
You're welcome.
不用谢
Hey, how are ya? Hi, Rayna.
你好啊 你好 蕾娜
Pam.
帕姆
How are ya?
你好吗
I'm so glad to see you, Rayna. So glad to see you, too.
见到你太高兴了 蕾娜 我也是
How's it goin'? Oh, good.
你怎么样 挺好的
Good. Thanks for letting me join you tonight.
很好 谢谢你让我今晚加入你的表演
I'm so happy you're here. Thank you.
我很高兴你能来到这里 谢谢
Do you know Sadie Stone?
你知道莎蒂·斯通吗
Yeah. Sadie, Pam Tillis.
当然 莎蒂 这是帕姆·提莉丝
How could I not? She's red hot.
我怎么可能不知道 她可正当红
Oh, my goodness. Are you kidding me?
我的天哪 你开玩笑吗
You gonna join us?
你要加入我们吗
No, no, I'm just gonna sit back and watch the masters.
不不 我就坐在后面欣赏大♥师♥表演就好
Oh, stop. Well, I'm excited.
别这样 我很兴奋
I was thinking I might do, "Already Gone,"
我在想可以唱《已然离去》
You know, one of the old ones.
唱首老歌♥
Sounds good. This is the place for it.
挺好的 正适合这地方
I mean, seriously. I know.
是吧 我知道
Hang on, hang on.
稍等 稍等
Hello? I'll be right back. Okay.
喂 我马上回来 好的
I love this place.
我好爱这地方
So much history.
有好多回忆
Don't you try to tell me someone's waiting
不要告诉我有人在等待
They're not waitin'for you
他们不是在等你
Yeah, it's still out there.
是啊 还在外面呢
I know why you're lonely
我知道你为何寂寞
Now this is a surprise party.
这才算得上是惊喜派对
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Thank you.
谢谢
It's time you knew it, too
你也该了解了
Definitely growing up fast. Just not too fast, okay?
你长得可真快啊 可别长太快了
I just got here.
我才刚来到你身边
No one will ever love you
不会有人
Hey, Deacon. Leave me alone.
迪康 离我远点
No, come here, I wanna talk to you. Leave me alone, Rayna.
听我说 我想跟你谈谈 别烦我 蕾娜
Oh, come on.
拜托
Are you drunk? Go back inside.
你喝多了吗 给我回去
No one will ever love you
不会有人
Slide over right now.
坐过去
I'm not letting you... Damn it, Rayna, let me go!
我不会让你... 该死 蕾娜 放开我
Get out! Get out of the car! Why? Why?
给我下车 为什么 为什么
Like I do
像我这样爱你
Like I do
像我这样爱你
Rayna? Rayna?
蕾娜 蕾娜
You all right?
你还好吗
I don't think I can do this.
我觉得我做不到
What's goin' on?
发生什么事了
You were right. There's just...
你说得对 这里有
too much history in there.
太多回忆
You're talkin' about Deacon?
你是说迪康吗
Our lives are completely connected.
我们的生活完全交织在一起
Anyway, I'm sorry.
总之 很抱歉
No, don't be sorry.
不 不必抱歉
Will you do me a favor?
能帮我个忙吗
Will you just tell pam I had to go or...
能不能告诉帕姆我得走了...
cover for me.
替我圆过去
Okay.
好的
All right, you go on home.
回家吧
Thank you. Of course.
谢谢 别客气
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表