剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Previously on "Nashville"...
《下一站歌♥后》前情提要
Rayna, I want you to meet Juliette Barnes.
蕾娜 我想让你见见茱莉亚·巴尼斯
An arena tour with Juliette.
跟茱莉亚一起 举办一场大型体育场巡演
I cannot believe we have to do this.
我不敢相信我们真得一起唱
Scarlett, you just got yourself a record deal.
斯嘉丽 你为自己争取到了一份唱片合约
Now you're moving in with my woman? You didn't deserve her.
现在又睡了我的女人 你从来就配不上她
Will you marry me?
愿意嫁给我吗
I love you. That is the truth.
我爱你 这就是真♥相♥
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
You're demoting me? I quit.
你要降我的职务 我辞职
Go. Just get out.
走吧 快走
My mother is a drug addict.
我妈是个瘾君子
Mama? No!
妈妈 不
I think that you might be my father.
我觉得你可能是我的亲生父亲
Stop it.
住手
Rayna... Rayna?
蕾娜... 蕾娜
Baby? Baby, wake up.
亲爱的 亲爱的 醒一醒
Come on, babe.
醒一醒 亲爱的
Baby, wake up. You gotta wake up.
亲爱的 醒一醒 你快点醒醒
What are we doing here?
带我来这里干什么
Oh, my gosh.
天呐
All right, we're gonna have to do this fast,
好吧 我们得速战速决
'cause I gotta get to my C.M.A. rehearsal.
我还要去参加乡村音乐奖的彩排
Well, what's more important,
哪个更重要
me or a C.M.A. rehearsal?
我还是乡村音乐奖的彩排
Well, it's not a competition,
这没什么好比的
but it is my first nomination,
不过这可是我第一次被提名
so Yeah, well, it's not gonna be your last.
所以 肯定不会是最后一次的
All right, come on.
这边
Now look, I know when you're a big country superstar,
等你成为乡村音乐界的大腕时
this might not seem like much, but for now...
这些肯定不算什么 但现在看来...
It's my dream house.
我梦想之家的样子
There's still about 300 payments left
你的梦想之家还有300期贷款
on your dream house, but, uh--
未付清呢 但是...
Not supposed to make big decisions.
你现在不该做什么重大决定的
After rehab, I know.
我知道我是刚刚戒酒归来
But you weren't supposed to have to take my drunk ass there
可你也没必要在我烂醉如泥的时候
in the first place, so...
爱上我的 所以...
Thank you...
谢谢你...
for loving me more than I deserve.
这么深深地爱着一无是处的我
I do.
我爱你
You happy?
感觉幸福吗
Yeah, I'm happy.
我很幸福
What's the matter?
干嘛这么看着我
You're just so damn beautiful.
你真是美死了
How much longer does she have to stay asleep?
她还要睡多久
She's not sleeping.
她没在睡觉
She's in a coma-- when they put her in.
她在昏迷中 送进来就是这样了
The doctors keep her this way because they're worried
医生担心大脑也有损伤
about brain damage, too.
才一直让她这个样子
Sometimes a person's brain can get a little swollen.
有时人的大脑会肿起来
That could be really dangerous.
那样会很危险
But the doctors--they're-- they're watching her,
不过医生们会照顾好她的
and they're checking on her all the time.
他们时刻在检查她的情况
But it's already been two weeks.
但这都两周过去了
I know, baby.
我知道 宝贝
All right, you two.
好了 你们俩该回家了
Can I stay with her today?
我今天能陪她吗
I wanna stay, too.
我也想留在这里
I'll check with your father.
我和你们的爸爸商量一下
Deacon Claybourne.
迪康·克莱伯尼
Yes, your honor?
是我 法官大人
Mr. Claybourne, you're being charged
克莱伯尼先生 你因酒后驾车
with driving under the influence
以及鲁莽驾驶
and reckless driving.
被起诉
Now did you receive adequate medical care
你在监狱的内置医院是否享有了
while you were in the hospital jail ward? Yes, your honor.
足够的医疗护理 是的 法官大人
If he thinks he's getting out of there
如果他以为我妻子在与死神做抗争的时候
while my wife fights for her life,
他能轻轻松松地走出这里
he better think again Ex.
那他就错了 是前妻
Just tell me you made my position clear to the judge. I did.
我的态度法官清楚了吧 是的
Helps that you're the mayor.
您可是市长
Sir, given your past criminal record,
先生 参考你过去的犯罪记录
and given the danger
以及你对你自己和他人
you appear to pose to yourself and to others,
带来的伤害
I'm setting the bail at $1 million.
保释金定为一百万美金
Now you have the right to an attoey,
你有权利请律师
and one will be appointed for you... Don't want one.
法庭会给你指派一名... 不需要
Does this mean you intend to represent yourself?
你要自己为自己辩护吗
Just ready to plead guilty.
我想直接认罪
Mr. Claybourne,
克莱伯尼先生
your passenger remains in critical condition,
车上另一位乘客仍然处于危险期
and if she does not survive,
如果她医治无效
These charges are going to be upgraded
指控将升级至
to a voluntary manslaughter.
过失杀人罪
Say yes to a lawyer.
你还是找个律师吧
Next case.
下一个案件
Let's go.
走吧
Seen by many as the reigning queen of country music,
被大家视为本届乡村音乐大奖女王的
Rayna's storied career has won fans all across the globe,
蕾娜因传奇的音乐生涯吸引了全球歌♥迷瞩目
and although hospitalized,
尽管她目前还未出院
she continues to do so.
却依然保持女王雄风
Okay. Personal assistant candidate should be here any minute.
私人助理的候选人一会就到
Accident that's left her clinging to life,
意外事故将她的生命推到了垂危边缘
it's clear this queen is staying at the top of the charts.
但女王的音乐依然雄踞排行榜首位
Fans continue to visit the...
歌♥迷们继续前往
Are you all right?
你没事吧
My album drops tomorrow.
我明天就要发行新专辑
If she is holding on to No.1,
如果她明天还是搜索排行榜第一名
you know what that means for me?
你知道那对我意味着什么吗
It is hard enough to bust out this tween demo,
跟她一起出专辑就够揪心了
now I have to compete with the saint in a coma?
我还得和陷入昏迷的圣女去争
Juliette, look, it doesn't...
茱莉亚 这不是
I want the release date pushed.
我要推迟发行日
Call Marshall, tell him we need to set up a meeting.
给马歇尔打电♥话♥ 说我们得开会商议
Marshall is not the decision maker any more.
马歇尔已经不是决策者了
Then tell whoever is in charge.
谁管事就跟谁说
The label's just been sucked into this massive conglomerate.
唱片公♥司♥目前深陷集团合并的处境之中
Now trust me,
相信我
their board of directors doesn't give a damn about Edgehill records.
董事会完全不在乎边山唱片的事
Until they name a new president,
直到他们任命新总裁之前
there is nobody there for me or you to yell at.
我们想找人都找不着
I mean, if it were up to me,
要我做主的话
you wouldn't do an album launching concert tomorrow.
你明天不该办专辑发布会
You just lost your mum,
你刚失去母亲
now this thing with Rayna.
又赶上蕾娜的事
You know, sweetie, you need a break.
亲爱的 你需要休息
A break is the last thing I need, Glenn.
格伦 我现在最不需要的是休息
Right this way.
这边走
Giving the job interiew?
是来面试的
Tell me your are an orphan,
最好告诉我你是个孤儿
because the woman you will be replacing have a sick relative,
你的前任就是因为亲戚病了走的
which has been very inconvenient for me.
搞得我很不方便
I am an only child, both folks have passed.
我是独生子 父母都过世了
Sorry she left you a lurch.
很遗憾她就这么走了
I was just walking my manager out.
我正要送经纪人出去
I can handle this.
这个我来搞定
you deal with Edgehill.
你去搞定唱片公♥司♥
There is no way I am letting old Rayna James songs take my record.
我可不会让老蕾娜·詹姆斯的歌♥抢我风头
Is that what you are most concerned about right now?
你现在最关心的居然是这个
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表