剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
You just can't do it alone, not in a 1010 room.
但你一个人待在十平♥米♥的小房♥间里是不行的
You got to get out there.
你必须走出去
You got to be with your friends, dance, laugh, party,
和你的朋友一起跳舞 大笑 开派对
and then write your version of it.
然后写下你的"欢快"
Okay.
好的
See ya.
再见
All right. Food is here.
好的 开饭了
What's your sister doing?
你姐姐在干什么
Uh, last time I saw her, she was cutting off her pants.
我上一次见到她 她在剪裤子
She what? Hey, dad.
她在干什么 爸爸
Hey, hon -- whoa.
宝贝
What?
怎么了
I-I think those might be just a little too short.
我觉得有点太短了
You realize everyone's wearing them this way, right?
你没发现大家都这么穿吗
Yeah, I know, but you're not everyone, so...
是啊 可是你不是"大家" 所以
You're not wearing those outside of the house,okay? Period.
出门时不能这么穿 好吗
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗
Dad, you realize this is going to be the worst year of my life.
爸爸 这是我人生中最糟的一年
Mom's marrying Luke, Deacon's going on tour,
妈妈要嫁给卢克 迪康要去巡演
and you still see me as this little girl.
而你还把我当小孩子看
I'm almost 15, dad.
我快15岁了 爸爸
Yeah, I-I-I'm well aware of your age, but --
我知道你多大 可是
Well, good. Then can I go out with Talia tomorrow night?
很好 我明晚能和塔利亚出去玩吗
Just a big backyard barbecue.
就是个后院烧烤
I like barbecue.
我喜欢烧烤
Yeah, me too. Maybe we can all go. Oh, my gosh.
我也是 也许我们可以一起去 我的天
You guys both need to get lives. All right. Just tell me
你们得自己去找点乐子了 告诉我
are there gonna be parents at this thing?
会有父母在场吗
Yeah. Tons of grown-ups there.
是的 会有很多成年人的
Can I please go?
我可以去吗
Yeah. Yeah, I guess.
好吧 可以
Jjust make sure you're home by curfew, okay? Okay.
宵禁之前回来 好吗 好的
And...no short shorts, okay?
还有 不能穿短裤
Okay. Thank you.
好吧 谢谢
Luke, can we get a picture?!
卢克 我们可以拍张照吗
Well, sure, darling. Come on.
好的 亲爱的 来吧
You and Rayna -- best couple ever.
你和蕾拉 最棒的一对
I love you guys together. Ah, well, thanks.
我好喜欢你们在一起 谢谢
That makes two of us.
我也是
Hey, dea.
迪康
Hey, you got that satellite radio interview in the morning,
你早上有个卫星广播采访
and then nothing till sound check. All right.
除此之外 校音前都没事了 好的
I'll be in my room if anybody needs me. All right.
如果有人找我 我就在房♥间 好的
Good to know.
记住了
I just might.
我也许会去找你呢
I'm Pam, Luke's new backup singer.
我是帕姆 卢克的新伴唱歌♥手
Congratulations and condolences.
恭喜并哀悼
Deacon Claybourne. ... Claybourne. I know.
迪康·克莱伯尼 克莱伯尼 我知道
Wore out your first album.
你第一张专辑我都听烂了
Can't stop listening to the new one.
新的也听得入迷
Thank you.
谢谢
What? That's it? I praised your album.
怎么 就这样 我还称赞了你的专辑
The least you can do is buy a girl a cup of coffee.
你至少也该给女士买♥♥杯咖啡吧
I'm pretty jittery as it is. Maybe next time.
我已经够紧张了 也许下次吧
I went through the closet.
我找遍了壁橱
Check the bathroom doors. It's got to be in here.
找找浴室门 肯定在这里
What are you doing?!
你们在干什么
Juliette, we just thought
茱莉亚 我们觉得
there was something you weren't telling us.
你有事瞒着我们
Excuse me? Erratic behavior,
什么 行为古怪
cancelled rehearsals, secret doctor appointments.
取消排练 和医生秘密预约
Do you guys think that it's okay
你们觉得
to just waltz on into my house and go through my stuff?
跑到我家来搜查我的东西合适吗
Whatever you're on, it's got to be in here someplace,
不管你在吸什么 一定就藏在这里
so where is it? Wait? You think I'm on drugs?
在哪里 等下 你觉得我在吸毒
When you're running to the bathroom every five minutes
你每五分钟冲就到浴室
to do god knows what,
不知干什么
fumbling through routines, slurring your words --
常规舞步跳不好 口齿不清
And if the film people find out, it's all over.
如果电影制片方知道了 就完了
You know how susceptible you are to this stuff?
你知道你有多容易跌进这个深渊吗
Between your mother and your own self I'm not on drugs.
你妈妈就有毒瘾 你也... 我没吸毒
Then what is going on with you?!
那你是怎么回事
Juliette, Emily and I are your family.
茱莉亚 艾米丽和我是你的家人
No. No, no, no. No. You are my employees.
不不不 你们是我的雇员
And if I catch either one of you digging through my stuff again,
如果再让我发现你们翻我的东西
I'm gonna fire both of you.
我就炒了你们
So, please go, because I have lines to memorize
请你们走吧 我还有台词要背
and a flight to catch tomorrow morning...
明早还要赶飞机
alone.
我一个人做
Fine. We're going.
好吧 我们走了
Hey, big wheel. Hey, Jeff. How you doing?
老维 杰夫 还好吗
Hey. Good. I wanted to introduce you to Sadie Stone.
还不错 这位是莎蒂·斯通
Sadie, how are you? Pleasure to meet you.
莎蒂你好 很高兴认识你
Jeff tells me you might be joining the edgehill fold.
杰夫说你可能会加入边山
Gave me 10 reasons to sign with him.
给了我十个签他的理由
Flying me in on the label's jet to see your show was one of them.
带我乘公♥司♥的专机来看你表演就是其中之一
He's having a meet-and-greet onstage in the middle of my sound check?
他在我校音期间在台上开见面会吗
Sorry, Deac. He's the boss.
抱歉 迪康 他是老板
And don't he love to let me know it.
他永远不忘提醒我呢
Didn't think it was possible,
真是没想到
but you're even cuter when you're mad.
但你生气的时候更可爱了
I must be downright adorable right now.
那我现在一定特别可爱
So, I hear you got yourself a new song.
听说你给自己写了首新歌♥
You gonna play it tonight?
今晚要表演吗
Probably not. I wrote it for the wife-to-be.
也许不 我写给准妻子的
I absolutely idolize Rayna Jaymes.
我特别崇拜蕾娜·詹姆斯
Yeah, people like her.
是的 大家都喜欢她
Y'all excuse me?
失陪一下
Hey. Your ears burning?
你耳朵发烫吗
I was just talking about the song I told you about.
我正说起我跟你提过的歌♥
Oh, I wish you would send it to me already.
真希望你赶快发给我听听
Oh, no. First time's got to be in person.
不行 第一次唱要当面
I mean, hell, I'll wait till the wedding if I have to.
如果不行 我宁可等到婚礼
I want to tell you I talked to the girls. Oh, I did the same.
我想说我和孩子们聊过了 我也是
Colt is on board to be my best man.
科特答应当我的伴郎
I told him no funny haircuts.
我告诉他不能弄怪怪的发型
And sage is over the moon.
萨琪欣喜若狂
Well, I'm happy to hear that.
太好了
Didn't quite go that well on my end.
我这边没那么顺利
First of all, Deacon told Maddie that he proposed.
首先 迪康告诉麦迪他求婚了
So, what? Now
怎么
he's trying to poison the well between me and your daughter?
他现在又想破坏我和你女儿的关系了吗
Sorry. It's a madhouse out there,
抱歉 外面要疯了
and they want to open the doors.
他们想开门
Well, I mean, she was kind of far down that road already.
其实她本来就对你很不爽了
you know, I mean, I think she has this fantasy
我觉得她一直幻想
that we're just gonna get back together.
我和他可以重归于好
So, what are you saying?
你什么意思
Maybe we should think about pushing the date a little bit.
也许我们该推迟几天
That's kind of the tail wagging the dog, don't you think?
你不觉得这有点主次颠倒吗
I don't think it's just about Maddie.
我觉得不仅仅是为麦迪
But there is a lot to consider here
还有很多事要考虑
and a lot of people's feelings to consider here.
很多人的感受要考虑
Everybody's feelings but mine.
除了我的感受
Hey. Come on.
别这样
I mean, there's a reason it took a whole roomful of people
我们找了一屋子人帮忙定日子
to figure out a date for us,
是有原因的
'cause there's not another one that works.
因为别的日子根本不可能
You know what? I got to go.
我得挂了
Luke --
卢克
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表