剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Got a call from the executive producer of "Dancing With the Stars."
我接到了《与星共舞》的监制人的电♥话♥
They're doing a country night in a couple months,
他们几个月后有乡村音乐专场
they need a musical act, and they're hoping to get
需要一个曲目表演 他们希望能请
you and Luke doing "Ball and Chain."
你和卢克去表演《累赘》
See, I just don't feel like
我就是不想
Luke and I should be that linked to each other
在颁奖季跟卢克
during this award season.
那么拷在一起
I-I think I need to be independent.
我觉得我该独♥立♥一点
Okay, uh, you want me to tell them no,
那么你想让我拒绝他们
just look for other opportunities?
然后等别的机会吗
No.
不
Tell them I'll do it... and I'm doing it alone.
告诉他们我愿去 但我想一个人去
Pretty ballsy move, taking my stage last night.
昨晚挺大胆啊 接过我的舞台
I was just trying to help out.
我只是想帮忙
I'm pretty sure the only person you were trying to help is yourself.
我相信你唯一想帮助的就是你自己
You can pack your stuff. You're gone.
收拾东西吧 你可以走人了
Wait -- did you come here to fire me?
你就是专程来解雇我的吗
No, actually, I came here looking for Avery,
不是的 我其实是来找艾弗里的
but this was just a bonus.
这只是额外的好处
Is he here?
他在吗
Will you excuse us?
能让我们单独待会儿吗
Avery.
艾弗里
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
There's something I need to know.
我有件事要问你
Did you drive all night for me...
你整夜开车过来 是为我
or for the baby?
还是为孩子
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, if it helps you figure it out, know this --
如果能帮你想明白 那么告诉你
I kept this baby because it's yours,
我留着孩子是因为他是你的
and I wanted to tell you --
我本想告诉你的
to see if there was a chance for us.
看看我们俩是不是还有机会
But you told me I was nothing to you,
但你却说要把我抹去
and I accepted that.
这我也接受了
But you're here.
可你却来了
And I know you loved me once,
我知道你曾经爱过我
and I ruined that,
却被我自己毁了
and I have to live with that.
这是我必须承受的
But can you?
但你能吗
'cause there are only two ways that I'm gonna do this --
因为在这件事上我只有两条路
with you all-in or without you completely.
要么你完全参与进来 要么就一点别参与
Now, that's your choice.
你选择吧
All right, Milwaukee! Let me hear you! Come on!
密尔沃基 大声点 来吧
That's it.
这就对了
Listen, y'all are such an incredible audience
你们大家真是太棒了
that I got a special treat for you tonight.
所以今晚我为大家准备了特别的惊喜
Not sure if y'all watched the CMA nominations this morning,
不知道大家今早有没有看乡村音乐奖提名
But a very good friend of mine was kind enough
但我的一位好朋友
to read my name a total of five times.
好心把我的名字念了5次
And as a thank-you,
作为答谢
I flew her out here tonight to sing a song with me.
我今晚特意把她用飞机接来 跟我一起唱歌♥
Give a big Wisconsin welcome
请大家用威斯康辛州的热情
to miss Sara Evans!
欢迎莎拉·埃文斯小姐
Yeah!
有请
Hey, sara.
你好啊 莎拉
Congratulations.
恭喜
Thank you very much. I appreciate that.
非常感谢
Now, listen, what do you think --
听我说 你怎么想
You think we should do one of my songs or one of yours?
我们是唱我的歌♥ 还是你的歌♥
Well, I think since you're the one about to get married,
既然你是准新郎了
you should start learning how to compromise with a woman.
你该学着向女人妥协了
Let's do one of my songs.
我们唱我的歌♥吧
All right, let's do one of yours. Here we go.
好嘞 我们唱你的 来吧
I never pictured us ever fighting this much
我无法想象我们会吵翻天
Thought we were figured out, but it's so messy now
以为我们很相配 结果还是搞砸了
Your words, they cut so deep, I think that you should leave
你说的话深深地伤害了我 我想你还是离开吧
I'll have to live without what I can't live without
失去不能没有的你 我得继续生活
It already hurts, so before it gets worse
伤害已经造成了 在伤重之前
Just put my heart down, put my heart down
我只想放下你 我要放下你
Put my heart down, put my heart down
我要放下你 我要放下你
And walk away
我要离开
This kind of love is dangerous
这种爱情 太过危险
So pack up all your things, just leave some air to breathe
赶快收拾好你的行李 让我有呼吸的空间
A million toxic tears falling like rain 'round here
我伤心欲绝的眼泪如下雨般流个不停
This is the final hour
这是我们的最后时光
The end of our story tonight
我们的故事在今晚结束
And I don't wanna fight
我不想跟你吵下去了
So put my heart down, put my heart down
所以我要放下你 我要放下你
Put my heart down, put my heart down
我要放下你 我要放下你
And walk away
我要离开
Just like it was a loaded gun
就像一把上膛的枪
Put my heart down, put my heart down
我要放下你 我要放下你
Put my heart down, put my heart down
我要放下你 我要放下你
And walk away
我要离开
This kind of love is dangerous
这种爱情 太过危险
Do you know where Maddie is?
你知道麦迪在哪吗
Who?
谁
Come on, guys. Knock it off.
行了 伙计们 别闹了
You know, there's something special about you.
你挺特别的
What makes you say that?
为什么这么说
I'm an incredible judge of character.
因为我特别会看人
You are. See?
真的 瞧
Care for a dip?
来游吗
You're a natural.
你真是一点就透
Too bad I'm leaving tomorrow,
可惜我明天就要走了
or you could teach me how to play.
要不你可以教我打鼓
You guys move around a lot?
你们经常搬家吗
Yeah.
是啊
But mom says she really likes this guy.
但妈妈说她真的很喜欢这人
You know anything about him?
你了解他吗
I never know much about any of them.
那些人我都不怎么了解
Well, maybe you'll like this one.
或许这个你会喜欢
He won't be as cool as you.
他不会像你这么酷的
Let's try it again.
再来一次吧
Seriously, it was like my entire life just exploded at once.
真的 感觉好像我的整个生活一下就爆♥炸♥了
My parents got divorced,
我父母离婚了
I found out my dad wasn't even my real dad,
我得知我父亲根本不是我生父
and everyone just left.
然后他们都离开了
Mom's on tour, Deacon's on tour,
妈妈去巡演了 迪康去巡演了
and suddenly my dad's got plans at night.
突然我爸爸晚上也有安排了
Well, you still have Daphne.
你还有达芙妮啊
Don't even get me started on her.
别跟我提她
For what it's worth, now you've got me, too.
不管怎样 你现在也有我了
Which one of you actually lives here?
你们谁是真正住在这儿的
I can't tell you how much I appreciate you flying out for this.
真是太感激你飞过来了
Well, my motto is, "If you send a private jet, I'll be there."
我的座右铭是 "派私人飞机来接我 我肯定去"
Hey, say hello to Will Lexington.
这是威尔·莱星顿
How are you? Sara, I'm such a big fan of yours.
你好 莎拉 我可是你的大粉丝
To hear you say my name today was just --
今天能听到你念我的名字
I can't even tell you.
真是难以形容
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
And I'm actually a huge fan of yours, so...
我也是你的大粉丝呢
How cool is that?
这多酷啊
Hey, you know what he should have been nominated for,
你知道你该得到什么提名吗
is best liar of the year!
年度最佳骗子
That song, "If it's love" -- what a joke.
那首歌♥《如果这就叫爱》 真可笑
You got a situation you might want to tend to over here.
你赶快去那边照料一下她吧
You know, I could've been nominated for best new artist of the year.
我本来也可以得到年度最佳新人提名的
Did you know that I had a song that was #1 for a whole week?
我有首歌♥曾霸占榜首一周呢
How 'bout we get on out of here?
我们走吧
Why?
为什么
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表