剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
One more time for the Exes!
再次感谢前任乐队
Well, I'm sure we missed somethin' pretty special with those two.
我们一定错过了他们俩很精彩的表演
Hey, y'all.
大家好
Oh, thank you very much.
谢谢
Well, I can't tell ya, uh, what it feels like to see so many, uh,
能看到这么多熟悉的 关切的面孔
familiar and carin' faces out there.
我的心情难以言表
You're about the best extended family
在这样的时期
a guy could have at a time like this.
你们真是天下最好的不是亲人的亲人
Music, I think it's safe to say, has been there, uh,
可以说 音乐一直
for all of us, um, through hard times.
支撑我们所有人度过艰难时期
This is a song that, uh,
这首歌♥
well, we wrote this one a long time ago, huh?
我们很久之前写的了 是吧
We thought it'd be a good one for tonight.
我们觉得今晚唱很合适
You haunt me when I fall asleep
我入睡时你萦绕着我
You're in every breath I breathe
你在我的每次呼吸里
Still hear your footsteps down the hall
依然听到大厅里你的脚步声
And I keep tryin' to pretend
而我一直努力假装
This ache for you is gonna end
我对你的爱会结束
But I know better than that now
但我现在明白了
So, baby, please
宝贝 拜托
Tell me, why don't we
告诉我 我们要
Take this time we've wasted
把握我们已流逝的时光
And don't hold back, let's face it
不要退缩 勇敢面对
I need you
我需要你
And, baby, you need me
宝贝 你需要我
Oh, go away, Gunnar. I don't wanna fight with you no more.
走开 加纳 我不想再跟你吵了
Good, I don't wanna fight either, okay? I'm sorry.
很好 我也不想吵 我很抱歉
You are half of the band and if...
你是半个乐队
if you wanna keep taking meetings, I'm fine with that.
如果你还想跟别人见面 我不介意
No, you're right about Highway 65.
不 你是对的
We're not gonna get a better deal than that.
我们不会拿到比65号♥高速更好的合同了
Does that mean you... you do wanna sign?
那么你是想签吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I already signed there once.
我在那儿签过一次了
Rayna believe in me, she invested money in me,
蕾娜相信了我 为我投了钱
and I...blew it up.
我却搞砸了
I'm not gonna do that to her again. I won't.
我不想再这么对她一次了
She needs artists she can count on.
她需要能指望得上的艺人
She can count on us. Really?
她可以指望我们 是吗
Last three days, we've barely spoken to each other.
我们这三天都没怎么说话
When we have, it's been to yell at each other.
说上话也是用吼的
We're a mess. No, Scarlett, we're not a mess.
我们很糟糕 不 斯嘉丽 我们不糟糕
Okay, we're great together,
我们在一起很棒的
at least, as far as the music's concerned.
至少音乐很棒
The fact is, I don't like Caleb.
事实就是 我不喜欢凯勒布
All right, you don't like Kiley.
你不喜欢凯莉
So maybe the key to this is
所以或许解决之道
we just focus on what we're good at, which is the music.
就是专注于我们的强项 音乐
Personal lives are off-limits.
不再过问私生活
I'm willing to give it a try if you are.
你如果同意我就愿意一试
Business partners only?
只做合作伙伴
Let's face it, I need you
勇敢面对 我需要你
And baby, you need me
宝贝 你需要我
We're all we've been missin'
我们一直需要彼此
If we could just stop resistin'
我们不要抗拒下去
And give in to what's supposed to be
放手让它自♥由♥发展
I'll surrender to you
我会把自己交给你
If you surrender to me
只要你也把自己交给我
I'll surrender to you
我会把自己交给你
If you surrender
只要你也把自己
To me
交给我
Can't tell you how much I've prayed for this reunion.
你不知道我多么期待我们能团聚
Me, too.
我也是
Tonight was better than anything I could've imagined.
今晚远远超出我的想象
I'm glad you were here for it.
很高兴你来了
I love you, son.
我爱你 儿子
You doin' okay, hon?
你没事吧
Um, I'll have another one. Sure thing.
再来一杯 好的
Mayor Conrad.
康拉德市长
Senator, thank you for meeting me.
参议员 谢谢来见我
Please.
请
Jade... "Some people just don't know when to stop."
贾德 "有些人真是不知收敛"
Layla... "Think I'll pass on all the smoke, L.E.D.S,
莱拉 "我就不去吸烟雾 被灯闪
and auto-tune." Ouch.
靠自动校音了" 过分啊
Does Jade really use auto-tune?
贾德真用自动校音吗
No, but who cares?
不 但谁管呢
Wow, I have to hand it to you.
不得不承认 你确实厉害
This morning, I thought my career was over,
今早 我以为我的事业完蛋了
and now I have a new song recorded,
现在我录好了一首新歌♥
and almost a million twitter followers, so...
也有近百万的推特粉丝了
Which...brings me to this.
所以要说到这个了
What is this?
这是什么
A contract.
一份合同
I can't take the chance of getting cut from the team.
我不能冒险被踢出团队
You mean, you need to make sure
你是说你要确保
that I won't leave you like Jade did.
我不会像贾德那样离开你
Look, Layla, this isn't all about me, okay?
莱拉 也不全是为我
If we're gonna do this, we both need protection.
如果我们要继续下去 就都需要保护
"In perpetuity for the life of the career of the artist"?
"艺人职业生涯的全部"
Yeah, look, if I'm going to work my ass off
如果我要为你卖♥♥命
building you into a superstar,
把你打造成超级明星
I mean, it seems fair that we both win, right?
我们总该是双赢吧
Even if I fire you?
哪怕我炒了你吗
Look, I built you up from nothing once,
我曾经把你从零打造起来
and I'm the one here doing it again.
现在又是我在这么做
No one's gonna take care of you the way that I have,
不会有人像我这样照顾你
the way that I will.
将来也是
Or I can walk away right now,
或者我可以现在放弃你
and you can go back to wallowing in this...
你继续闷在这间
this dingy-ass apartment,
小破公♥寓♥里
watching the news talk about someone else.
看着别人的新闻
It's okay.
没事的
You were amazing today.
你今天好棒
Avery?
艾弗里
What's the emergency?
什么紧急情况
The hell is goin' on? Why is my doctor here?
怎么回事 我的医生怎么会在
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
When I came in tonight,
我今晚赶到时
the baby clearly hadn't been fed or changed
宝宝显然一直没喂奶 没换尿布
in I don't know how long.
不知道是有多久了
And while your fiery personality is usually an asset,
你火爆的脾气虽然一般是好事
lately, you've just been rude and irrational.
但最近你根本就是粗鲁不讲理
You yelled at Bucky,
你吼巴奇
promised him an album in two days.
说要两天内完成专辑
Honey, that's just not possible.
亲爱的 这根本不可能
I don't think I've ever heard you call our daughter by her name.
我觉得我从未听过你喊女儿的名字
Is that it?
就为这个吗
Is that why y'all called me here...
你们叫我来就为了这个吗
to rattle off a list of complaints?
抱怨我的不是
I think you might be suffering from postpartum depression.
我觉得你可能是患上了产后忧郁症
If you are, you're not alone.
如果是 你不是一个人
This happens to lots of women.
很多女人都有这种经历
Are you kiddin' me? Juliette, please, just... just listen.
开玩笑吗 茱莉亚 听他说说吧
No, that's enough! I've been out on the road
不 够了 我一直在外面
absolutely killin' myself to relaunch my career!
拼了命想重启事业
A career, which I might point out,
我可要指出 我的事业
supports all of you.
是你们的饭碗
And I've been getting absolutely no help with it.
而根本没人帮我
Rayna isn't helping me and apparently,
蕾娜不帮我 显然
neither are any of you!
你们也不肯帮我
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表