剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
My ex-husband.
我前夫
Married at 19, divorced at 25.
19岁结婚 25岁离婚
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
No. I'm not. He just wasn't my guy.
不 没关系 他不是我的真命天子
Yeah, I get that.
是啊 我能理解
What about you and Juliette?
你和茱莉亚呢
She just not your girl?
她也不是你的真命天女吗
Uh, that wasn't really our problem.
我们的问题不在那儿
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to pry.
抱歉 我不是有意窥探
It's just easier to talk about other people's crap
聊别人的事
rather than your own crap. It's okay. It's okay.
比聊自己容易 没关系 没关系
No, we just, uh, disagreed on how she handled...
不 我们只是就她对某件事的处理
something.
有分歧
Is that hard with a baby coming?
现在她怀了孕 你们会很难相处吗
Yeah. I mean, we're trying to be friends or whatever.
是啊 我们在试着做朋友什么的
It is so hard to be friends with an ex.
和前任做朋友太难了
You know, there's a reason why you break up,
你们分手总是有原因的
and that just doesn't go away.
而这原因不会消失
And now I'm talking about myself again.
这下我又回到自己身上了
I'm so sorry.
真抱歉
You two are gonna figure it out. You're gonna be fine.
你俩会解决好的 你们会没事的
Yeah. I'm gonna... go seeow they're doing.
嗯 我去看看他们怎么样了
I'm gonna say hi to some people. Can you get the drinks?
我要去跟人打招呼 你去拿酒啊
Yeah.
好
Thank you.
谢谢
Will Lexington? Yeah.
威尔·莱星顿 嗯
Delissa Birch.
黛丽莎·博奇
I write freelance for a couple of country-music websites.
我为几家乡村音乐网站自♥由♥撰稿
I think you're great.
我觉得你很棒
You know, "What if I was willing"
知道吗 《如果我愿意》
is one of my favorite songs.
是我最喜欢的歌♥之一呢
Well, thank you. It's nice to meet you.
谢谢 认识你很高兴
You too.
你也是
My girl ready to head out?
能出去了吗
Yeah. Why didn't you call me back?
嗯 你怎么不回电♥话♥
Didn't realize I missed a call.
我不知道没接到电♥话♥
Four missed calls from you. What's up?
4通你的未接来电 怎么了
You sending my girls to boarding school now?
你要把我女儿送去寄宿学校了
What are you talking about?
说什么呢
Well, I would just appreciate, in the future,
我只是希望 你将来
if you're gonna have a conversation with them
要是想跟她们谈
about their education, that I be a part of that.
学业的事 务必叫上我
Now, hold on a second.
等等
It came up randomly last week
这事是上周我带她们
when I took them to dinner with Colt and Sage.
跟科特和萨琪去吃饭时正好谈起了
But I'm still their mother.
但我还是她们的妈妈
And I just feel that all this...
我觉得这一切
this wedding and me being on the road...
婚礼 还有去巡演
has really had an impact on them.
对她们有很大影响
We just had a camera crew in our house for Christmas.
我们圣诞节才刚刚在家招待了一个摄制组
And now they're talking about flying everywhere on private planes
现在她们又打算坐着私人飞机到处跑
and going to boarding school.
去寄宿学校
My kids go.
我的孩子就在寄宿学校
I mean, it's a way for me to give them some stability,
这样我能给他们一些稳定的环境
considering how crazy our lives are.
因为我们的生活很疯狂
I told you from the beginning, babe,
我从一开始就说了 亲爱的
I don't want our lives to be that kind of crazy.
我不希望我们的生活疯狂到那个程度
Okay, okay. I am sorry. All right?
好吧 对不起 好吗
I-I shouldn't have talked to them without you.
我不该在你不在场的时候跟她们谈
I really am sorry, babe.
我真的很抱歉 宝贝
Let's enjoy tonight, okay?
今晚好好玩 好吗
Okay.
嗯
These places are all good, girl. What are you looking for?
这些地方都不错啊 丫头 你还找什么
You got to get the Luke Wheeler tour off your back.
你得把卢克·维勒的巡演甩掉
There's got to be a karaoke joint around here somewhere.
这附近肯定有卡拉OK
I'm not singing karaoke.
我才不要唱卡拉OK呢
You are. I'll back you up
必须唱 我给你伴唱
You?
你
Oh, one minute, it's NashFest.
先是纳什维尔冬季音乐节
Now you're singing karaoke?
现在又要唱卡拉OK了
Shut up. No, I like it.
闭嘴 不 挺好的
I'm glad to see you getting out there.
很高兴你又上台唱歌♥了
I just got to figure out what I want to do
我得考虑明白 我想做什么
and who I want to do it with, you know?
跟谁一起做
Like maybe some ex-writer friend of yours
比如你的前合作朋友
whose girlfriend just left town?
而且他女友刚刚离开
You trying to ask about Gunnar?
你是想问加纳吗
'cause if you're asking about Gunnar, ask about Gunnar.
如果是的话 就直接问
Okay, I'm asking about Gunnar.
好吧 我想问加纳的事
Nothing there. Just... I don't know.
没什么 我...也说不清
Between our personal history and Zoey,
我们俩的事 再加佐伊
it's kind of like we had our chance, and we missed it.
感觉像是我们有过机会 但是错过了
You know what I mean?
懂吗
I think I might.
我懂
Forward, not back.
向前看 别向后看
Oh, look.
看啊
No. Yeah.
不要 要
No. Scarlett, no...
不 斯嘉丽 别...
Well, I think you have a very nice room.
我觉得你的房♥间很棒
And it's way bigger than the one at your house. Get out of here.
而且比你家那个大多了 少来
Hey, size doesn't matter, buddy.
大小不重要 伙计
It's just nice we all get to be here together,
我们能聚在一起吃饭
sharing a meal, right?
这很温馨 不是吗
Yeah.
嗯
You're boiling over. What?
水扑了 什么
You're boiling over!
水扑了
You have to take it off the fire.
得从火上拿下来
I'll do it.
我来吧
Oh. Thanks.
谢谢
I'm still mastering the fine art of cooking here.
我的厨艺还在锻炼中
Can always order pizza, right?
至少能叫披萨嘛
You can't just stuff children with junk food all the time.
你不能成天喂孩子吃垃圾食品
No, that's... that's not what I meant.
不 我不是那个意思
Can't you just please go? I'll take care of it.
你走吧 我来做完
Yeah. Go.
嗯 走吧
Hey, man.
伙计
So, I've been trying to figure out your angle all night,
我一整晚都在琢磨你是怎么想的
but I can't come up with anything.
但我就是想不通
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
You've been with my wife.
你在上我老婆
And I know you don't like her,
而且我知道你不喜欢她
so you must be working some kind of angle on me.
所以你一定是在打我的主意
You got it wrong, man.
你误会了
Yeah. Yes.
是啊
We had a thing.
我们上♥床♥了
A thing. Once.
上♥床♥ 就一次
It just...happened.
就那么发生了
Look, hey, I thought I was doing you a favor, all right?
我觉得我算是在帮你忙了
I mean, clearly, she's not getting it at home,
她显然在家是得不到满足的
so I figured that, you know, better she be getting it from me
所以不如让我去满足她
than some stranger that we can't control, right?
而不是我们无法掌控的陌生人
Jeff, you told me I had a problem
杰夫 你说我有个问题
that I was supposed to deal with.
让我去解决
The way I plan on dealing with it
而我计划的解决办法
is by bringing Layla out on the road with me.
就是带莱拉跟我去巡演
Well, then... so take her.
那就带她去啊
She won't go!
她不肯走
All this flirting, all this texting,
你跟她调情 发短♥信♥
whatever else it is you guys are doing
还有不管你们都在干什么
has made this "thing" real in her head.
让她以为你们不止"上♥床♥"那么简单
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表