剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Didn't know you were so enamored with waterfowl.
我都不知道你对水禽这么感兴趣
Your grandma used to bring us here on vacation,
你外婆以前会带我们来这里度假
once a year for just one night.
一年一次 待一晚
Tell you what... your mama loved these ducks so much.
告诉你 你妈妈可喜欢这些鸭子了
They used to make her so happy.
让她特别开心
I'm glad something did.
真高兴有让她开心的东西
Oh. Sorry.
抱歉
Sir?
先生
Oh. Thanks.
谢谢
You all right? Yeah.
你还好吗 还好
All right, duckies. Here they come.
好了 小鸭子 它们来了
Very nice.
非常好
And up! Up!
上去 上去
Oh, very nice.
非常棒
And well done, duckies! Very nice!
做得好 小鸭子 太棒了
Ladies and gentlemen, the march of the Peabody Ducks!
女士们先生们 这就是皮博迪鸭子秀
It's all right. I'm a friend of hers.
没事 我是她朋友
What are you doing here, Pete?
你在这儿做什么 皮特
Oh. Well, that's all I get after five years?
五年不见 就这么一句啊
No "Hello, how are you"?
都不说"你好最近怎样"吗
I've been following all your success,
我一直关注着你的成功
want to congratulate you in person.
想亲自来恭喜你
Come here. Oh, no. You shouldn't have.
过来 不 你没必要这样
How's Misty?
米丝蒂怎么样
Melanie. Oh, yeah.
是梅兰妮 哦对
It ended.
我们结束了
I'm sorry to hear that.
我很遗憾
I thought you and I should talk
我觉得我们应该谈谈
about your songs I've been hearing on the radio.
我最近总在广播里听到的你的歌♥
That one... "You can't stop me"?
那首 《你无法阻止我》
Sounds an awful lot like
听起来很像
a song you and I wrote together when we were married.
我们离婚前一起写的一首歌♥
You can't have driven all the way from Virginia
你一路从弗吉尼亚开车过来
to attempt to claim any of my success.
不会就是想来侵占我的成功吧
You got our house and our dog, and you got your freedom.
你得到了我们的房♥子 狗 还有你的自♥由♥
So I would say that you and I are even, don't you think?
所以我觉得我们扯平了 你说呢
Uh, I can... I can come back later.
我可以待会儿再来
No, that's all right. Pete's just leaving.
不 没关系 皮特马上就走
This isn't over.
这事没完
Hey, buddy.
你好 朋友
Let's get to work.
我们开始工作吧
Well, hey, stranger.
你好啊 陌生人
Hi. Welcome home.
你好 欢迎回家
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, it's gonna be nice to have a couple weeks of downtime
下次巡演之前
before I have to hit the road again.
能休息几周真太好了
I don't even remember what it's like
我都快记不得
not to live out of a suitcase.
不与行李箱为伍的日子了
How you been?
你怎么样
Good. And you?
挺好的 你呢
Eh, you know.
就那样
I've been thinking, uh...
我一直在想...
Gets kind of lonely out on the road.
巡演的时候挺寂寞的
Wha-- uh, I'm sorry. What were you saying?
什么 你这是想说什么
Oh, just next time I go out, maybe you should come with me.
下次我巡演的时候 也许你该跟我一起去
We start in Australia.
我们第一站是澳大利亚
What do you think?
你觉得呢
I've hardly seen you in the past few months.
我这几个月几乎都看不到你
You just walked in the door,
你才刚踏进家门
and now you want to take me out on the road with you?
就说想带我一起去巡演吗
Could be fun.
会很好玩的
I mean, we're...friends now, right?
我们现在是朋友 对吧
Uh, I just don't really want to leave Nashville right now, you know?
我现在不太想离开纳什维尔
Who you texting with?
你在和谁发短♥信♥
Wait. Have you met somebody?
等等 你在和别人约会吗
No.
没有
Nobody that you know.
你不认识
Here we go.
来啦
Are you excited?
你兴奋吗
Yeah. Are y'all excited?
是的 你们兴奋吗
Yes. Yes.
是的 是的
A wedding is a big deal.
婚礼是件大事
Then we're off to Australia afterwards.
然后我们就去澳大利亚
I know. I am so excited for that.
我知道 我一想到这个就兴奋
You know, they tried to make a proposal
他们还提议说
that we would extend the tour another six months?
让我们再把巡演延长六个月
And I told them, "No, thank you."
我告诉他们"不用了 谢谢"
Why? It sounds like a great idea.
为什么 这主意听起来不错
Really?
真的吗
Yeah, we're so happy for you,
是的 我们为你感到高兴
and we want you to keep chasing your dreams.
我们希望你坚持追逐自己的梦想
Well, that's nice, but...
这挺好的 可是...
Uh, six months is a long time, you know.
六个月是段很长的时间
I mean, that's half a year.
那可是半年啊
You know, maybe we could go to boarding school.
也许我们可以去寄宿学校
Since when do you want to go to boarding school?
你们什么时候想去寄宿学校了
I mean, we've talked about it for a while.
我们已经考虑一阵了
You just haven't really been around.
你一直不在身边
I mean, Colt and Sage go,
科特和萨琪就上寄宿学校
and they think it's, like, the best thing ever.
他们觉得这件事再好不过了
Yeah, and the school they go to...
没错 而且他们去的那所学校...
they each get their own horse.
每个人都有自己的马
And, I mean, if we want to visit you,
而且如果我们想去看你
Luke can just fly us there on his private jet.
卢克可以用他的私人飞机拉我们去
No.
不
Come on, y'all.
别这样 你们俩
Wouldn't you miss home?
难道你们不会想家吗
Wouldn't you miss everybody? I'd miss you.
你们不会想家人朋友吗 我会想你们的
We'd visit, just like Colt and Sage do.
我们会去看你 就像科特和萨琪那样
Honestly, I mean, no one's really been around that much.
说实话 现在大家都不怎么常在了
Deacon's been on tour.
迪康一直在巡演
And even dad's been, like, super-busy lately.
就连爸爸最近也忙得不可开交
We're not babies anymore, mom.
我们不再是小孩子了 妈妈
I know. I'm just really surprised.
我知道 我只是真的很惊讶
I mean, we've never even talked about boarding school.
我们从没讨论过上寄宿学校
So, can we?
那我们可以去吗
Luke called, and there's two openings in Januar--
卢克打电♥话♥问过了 一月份有两个名额...
When did you talk to Luke about it?
你们什么时候和卢克谈的
Last week.
上周
Sure would have liked to have been a part of that conversation.
我可很想参与那场对话
You are now.
你现在参与进来了
Nobody's going to boarding school.
谁也不会去寄宿学校
Red river of wine won't drown you
红酒之河不会让你溺亡
No amount of time can wash away
再久的时间也无法冲逝过去
No holy prayer's gonna save me
圣洁的祷告已不能拯救我
This love affair is like a shallow grave
这段爱情如浅坟将我埋没
So give me a shot, strong as you got, baby
来杯酒 越猛烈越好 宝贝
'Cause I don't want to feel a thing
我不要再感觉到这痛苦
No
不
No, no, no
再也不要
I'm broken in two, strung out on you
我心碎两半 为你疯狂
I gotta numb the fire flowin' through my veins
血液里流动的火焰 失去知觉
That sweet novoca-a-a-ine
甜蜜的麻醉剂
All right. We're, uh, gonna lay your vocal down now.
好了 我们现在给你录音
Thank you.
谢谢你
I love that guitar part so much.
我特别喜欢吉他那部分
It's exactly what the song needed.
那正是这首歌♥需要的
It's a great song.
这首歌♥很棒
About a not-so-great guy.
讲了个不怎么样的人
The guy who was here?
刚才来的那个吗
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表