剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
...Cole Swindell...
科尔·斯温德尔
...and Brandy Clark.
和布兰迪·克拉克
And the new artist of the year award goes to...
年度最佳新人奖获奖者是
...Sadie Stone!
莎蒂·斯通
So do what you gotta do
做你要做的
And say what you gotta say
说你要说的
And go if you gotta go
如果你要走就走
But I hope you stay
不过我希望你留下
Oh, my gosh! Thank you so much!
天呐 太感谢了
Okay.
好了
I-I want to thank my mom for teaching me how to sing
我要感谢我妈妈教我唱歌♥
and my dad for showing me that hard work and patience can pay off.
感谢我爸爸让我明白努力和耐心会得到回报
A-and I want to thank all my role models...
我还想感谢我所有的榜样
Especially you, Rayna Jaymes.
尤其是你 蕾娜·詹姆斯
You have inspired me not only as an artist, but as a person,
你不仅让我学会做艺人 更让我学会做人
and your relationship has inspired me, too,
你的感情也给了我激励
and I just hope that one day,
我只希望有一日
I can find the kind of love that you share.
我能找到你那样的爱情
Just, thank you all so much.
谢谢大家
I-I couldn't be more thrilled. Thank you.
我太高兴了 谢谢
I'm gonna hit the men's room.
我去趟洗手间
Okay, I'm not even gonna ask how you knew this room was here.
我就不问你怎么知道这里有这么间屋子了
You have any idea how many lies I had to come up with
你知道我刚刚为了掩护你
to cover your ass out there?
撒了多少谎吗
You didn't have to do that.
你不用那么做的
Yes, I did. The guy I'm with is incredibly well-connected.
当然 跟我在一起的男人人脉很广
Oh, really? And... and... and I'm not?
是嘛 我就不是吗
I'm the mayor.
我可是市长
Exactly my point.
我就是这个意思
So, what?
怎么
Is it just a one-time thing with this guy?
你跟那人只是一次交易吗
You're jealous.
你嫉妒了
Yeah, a little. That a problem?
是 有点吧 这不对吗
Maybe.
或许吧
I need to talk to you. I'm pretty sure this is the men's room.
我得跟你谈谈 这应该是男洗手间
What is going on? I don't even know what we're fighting about.
你是怎么了 我都不知道我们在为什么吵架
Is it... is it the prenup thing?
是因为婚前协议吗
Are you mad because I'm winning?
还是你生气我拿奖
You know damn well what this is about, Rayna.
你很清楚这是为了什么 蕾娜
I don't know what it's about.
我不知道
You're stomping around.
你到处走动
You're drinking. You're not talking to me.
你还喝酒 不跟我说话
Well, maybe you're the one who needs to do the talking.
或许是你该说话
You didn't forget to thank Deacon, did you?
你可没忘记感谢迪康
What, you've been sitting here whole time,
怎么 你人坐在这里 心里却希望
wishing you were with him?
你是跟他在一起吗
You're here with me!
你是跟我在一起
Of course I'm here with you.
我当然是跟你在一起
You know what... that isn't very gracious,
你这态度可不怎么好
considering the only reason your album went gold
别忘了 你的唱片之所以能卖♥♥到金唱片
is 'cause I proposed to you on the day you released it.
是因为我在你发专的那天向你求婚了
You said you'd never take what was mine?
你说你不会抢走属于我的东西
Well, you just did.
你刚刚就这么做了
Ladies and gentlemen.
女士们先生们
Five-time CMA award winner this evening, miss Rayna Jaymes!
今晚斩获5项乡村音乐奖 蕾娜·詹姆斯女士
Uh, I'm here to announce the male vocalist of the year.
我来宣布年度最佳男歌♥手获奖者
The nominees are Dierks Bentley...
获得提名的有迪尔克斯·本特利
...Luke Bryan...
卢克·布莱恩
Seat filler.
我是填座的
How you doin'?
你好
...Eric Church...
艾瑞克·丘奇
I love your wife... I mean, soon-to-be-wife.
我真喜欢你老婆...准老婆
I just think she's awesome.
她真是太棒了
Thank you.
谢谢
...and Luke Wheeler.
还有卢克·维勒
And the award goes to...
获奖者是
...Luke Wheeler.
卢克·维勒
'cause it's on tonight yeah!
因为就在今晚
Got the party goin' whoo!
可以去派对欢乐
Gonna keep it rollin' just as long as we can
我们一定要玩翻天
Yeah, it's on tonight
就在今晚
Thank y'all!
谢谢大家
I guess this is one she couldn't win over me.
这个她可拿不走了
Uh, I'm... I'll be short on this speech.
这个奖我讲短点
I just, want to thank my beautiful fiance,
我想感谢我美丽的未婚妻
my kids, uh, my management team...
我的孩子 我的管理团队
Is it just me, or do they really not seem happy right now?
只有我觉得他们看上去不太开心吗
Thank you so much.
谢谢大家
Stay tuned. We'll be right back.
不要走开 我们马上回来
Ain't just you.
我也觉得
...song of the year.
...年度最佳歌♥曲
Hope you at least got a speech prepared.
希望你至少准备了感言
Hon!
够了
Oh, on the off chance he actually wins something.
万一他真拿了奖呢
God. Do you even hear yourself?
你能听到自己的话吗
I mean, you had a plan for everything.
你什么都计划好了
What did it get you?
结果如何呢
A daughter who never talks to you,
一个不跟你说话的女儿
a son you keep pushing away.
一个你一直排挤的儿子
I'm not pushing you away.
我没有排挤你
I happen to be worried about the well-being of my grandchild,
我就是担心我孙子的安康
even if you're unconcerned.
哪怕你并不在乎
I am not unconcerned.
我没有不在乎
You want to know what my plan is?
你想知道我的计划吗
Yes, I do.
是的
I'm gonna love my child.
我会爱我的孩子
Unconditionally.
无条件地爱TA
No matter how many choices he or she makes that I don't understand.
不管TA做出多少我并不理解的选择
You know what?
告诉你
Juliette is gonna be a great mom.
茱莉亚会是个很好的妈妈
Shut up, Carl.
闭嘴吧 卡尔
Welcome back to country music's biggest night,
欢迎继续收看乡村音乐的盛大晚会
the 48th annual CMA Awards.
第48届乡村音乐奖
Here's the thing...
告诉你
we're not gonna be just like them.
我们不会像他们那样的
I'm not my father, and you're not your mother.
我不是我父亲 你也不是你母亲
Okay?
好吗
We're us.
我们是我们自己
And we got this.
我们能行的
...please welcome back to the stage
有请他们再次上台
Will Lexington and Layla Grant.
威尔·莱克星顿和莱拉·格兰特
If your heart can't handle it
如果你的心无法承受
We love you, Will!
我们爱你 威尔
I love you, too!
我也爱你
Uh, wow, you look beautiful tonight, darlin'.
你今晚可真美 亲爱的
Thanks.
谢谢
I wore my hair up just in case anything goes over...my head.
我把头发扎起来了 免得犯...糊涂
Uh, the nominees for song of the year are...
年度最佳歌♥曲的提名有
You know, just so you all know, I deferred Harvard.
告诉你们一声 我可是被哈佛录取的
Yeah, like I was saying,
我刚刚说到
uh, the nominees for song of the year are, uh,
年度最佳歌♥曲提名有
Brett James and Dierks Bentley.
布莱特·詹姆斯 迪尔克斯·本特利
Your mom wasn't all bad, you know.
你妈妈也不是一无是处
When it came down to it,
到了关键时刻
she did everything she could to protect you.
她付出了一切保护你
She loved you, Juliette.
她很爱你 茱莉亚
I know she did. Gunnar Scott, Ball and chain.
我知道 加纳·斯考特 《累赘》
And I'm gonna love her, too.
我也会爱她的
Wait... her who?
等等 她
"Her" as in... I know we said we weren't gonna look,
你是说... 我知道我们说好不偷看
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表