剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
but then it was right there, and I had to peek.
但结果就摆在那里 我必须得看看
I peeked.
我就看了
We're having a girl?
我们要生女儿了
...for "Don't put dirt on my grave just yet."
...《别在我的坟墓上撒土》
And the award for song of the year goes to...
年度最佳歌♥曲奖 获奖者是
...Gunnar Scott for "Ball and chain."
加纳·斯考特 《累赘》
Excuse me. Have you seen my kid anywhere? No.
抱歉 你看到我儿子了吗 没有
Micah?!
麦卡
Micah!
麦卡
Sir, have you seen this little boy?
先生 你见过这个男孩吗
No. Sorry.
没有 抱歉
Micah!
麦卡
Micah!
麦卡
Dad!
爸爸
I'm sorry.
对不起
Where were you, buddy?
你去哪里了 伙计
I had to go to the bathroom.
我去厕所了
This place is so big, I got lost.
这里好大 我就走丢了
Don't you go off by yourself again, okay?
再不要自己一个人跑掉了 好吗
Okay.
好
I want to go home.
我想回家
Okay.
好吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Come on, buddy. Let's go.
走吧 伙计 我们走
Come on.
走吧
Congrats, Luke, on the win. Thanks.
卢克 恭喜你获奖 谢谢
And your fiance... she's cleanning up out there.
你未婚妻简直横扫各大奖项啊
You feeling a little like Mr. Rayna Jaymes tonight?
今晚有没有觉得是她的陪衬啊
She racked up a few, sure.
她的确厉害
Uh, I'm damn proud of her.
我也十分为她骄傲
Let me ask you something... if she were a man,
我问问你 如果她是男人
you think she would've stolen this one from you, too?
你觉得这个奖也会被她抢走吗
Uh, maybe, maybe, but, uh, if Rayna was a man,
或许吧 但如果蕾娜是男的
then she probably wouldn't be my fiance, now, would she?
那她可就不会是我的未婚妻了
My date must be freaking out by now.
我的男伴一定急坏了
Yeah, we... we should get back out there.
是啊 我们该出去了
So, do we just, um, just put this on my tab or...
那这要记在我账上吗
No.
不用
Not this time.
这次不用
Here to present tonight's final award,
前来颁发今晚最后一个奖项
three-time CMA award winner Trisha Yearwood.
3项乡村音乐奖获奖者 特丽莎·耶尔伍德
Thank you.
谢谢大家
And now for the moment we've all been waiting for.
我们一直期待的一刻终于到来了
The nominees for entertainer of the year are...
年度最佳艺人提名有
Miranda Lambert...
米兰达·兰伯特
...Keith Urban...
凯斯·厄本
Luke Wheeler...
卢克·维勒
...Luke Bryan...
卢克·布莱恩
and Rayna Jaymes.
还有蕾娜·詹姆斯
And your 2014 entertainer of the year is...
2014年 年度最佳艺人奖获奖者是
it's six for six... Rayna Jaymes!
6提6中 蕾娜·詹姆斯
Oh, the lies...
孤独者的...
Yes! Yes!
太好了 好棒
Of the lonely
谎言
All the empty words of a solitary mind
那些孤独者空虚的话语
A thin disgui-I-I-se you think they don't see
一层自以为别人看不到的伪装
Can't hide the lonely
孤独藏不住
Oh, my goodness.
天呐
Thank you, Trisha.
谢谢 特丽莎
Oh, I'll tell you,
告诉大家
this is not a night I could ever have dreamed of.
今晚我可是做梦都想不到
This one is for my girls, um,
我要感谢我的女儿
who no doubt will be up here themselves one day.
她们有一日肯定也会站在这个舞台上
They somehow manage to keep loving their mama
虽然这一行有那么多的麻烦
through all the twists and turns of this crazy business.
她们还是依然爱她们的妈妈
And for all my folks at Highway 65 and...
感谢所有65号♥高速的同僚
and particularly Sadie Stone
尤其是莎蒂·斯通
and Juliette Barnes, who were nominated tonight.
和茱莉亚·巴尼斯 今晚她们都有提名
I'm so proud of you.
我好为你们骄傲
And to all the female artists out there
还有所有的女艺人
who are paving the way for generations to come.
你们在为未来的艺人们铺路
And...
还有
to my man, my love, Luke Wheeler.
我的男人 我的爱人 卢克·维勒
I share this with you, babe.
这是我们两个人的 亲爱的
What's mine is yours.
我的就是你的
And... and... and to all the men out there, just remember,
还有所有的男人 请记住
we're never trying to take anything from you.
我们没想抢走你们什么
There's plenty of sunshine for all of us.
阳光足够我们每个人分享
Thank you so much.
谢谢大家
Finally got him off to sleep.
终于把他哄睡了
Will brought it over.
威尔拿过来的
Gunnar, I'm so sorry we missed your big moment.
加纳 好抱歉我们错过了你的荣耀时刻
It's my fault.
都怪我
I feel awful.
我好难过
No. Hey.
别这样
I panicked...
我吓坏了
and blamed you.
才指责你
I'm sorry.
对不起
What if Kiley never comes back?
如果凯莉不回来了呢
Well, I don't think it'd be the worst thing in the world for Micah.
我觉得这对麦卡来说可能不是最坏的事
Or for me.
对我也不是
Gunnar...
加纳
I love you so much.
我好爱你
But I left Natchez because I wanted something different.
但我离开纳齐市就是想有不一样的人生
And I know how much you love your son.
我知道你多么爱你儿子
It wouldn't be fair to make you choose.
让你选择太不公平
Wait.
等等
What are you saying?
你什么意思
I-I'm choosing for you.
我要替你选择
I deferred Harvard.
我可是被哈佛录取的
I-I-I deferred Harvard.
我可是被哈佛录取的
Just so you all know... j-j-just so you all know...
告诉你们一声 告诉你们一声
Anything goes over my head.
免得犯糊涂
You all right?
你没事吧
Somebody's already turned what I said into a rap song
已经有人把我的话编辑成了饶舌歌♥
and made one of those stupid mash-up videos.
做了一支特别愚蠢的混音视频
Why are you torturing yourself?
你为什么这么折磨自己
Can't help it.
忍♥不住
I don't want to be famous like this.
我不想做这样的名人
Yeah, neither do I.
我也是
But it's not up to us.
但这由不得我们
It's all about what sells.
都是为了卖♥♥点
You think anybody gives a damn about the real us?
你以为有人在乎真实的我们吗
Would you hold me?
你能抱抱我吗
Thanks for letting me send my parents in my car.
谢谢你让我用我的车送走了我父母
Just needed a... a minute without them.
我需要离开他们一会儿
Yeah.
是啊
Tonight was crazy, huh? Yeah, it was.
今晚真是疯狂啊 是啊
I was dreading it...
我本来好害怕
You know, your parents, the press, my mom.
你父母 媒体 我妈妈
It was definitely worth it to see you sticking up for yourself.
但能看到你为自己说话 这都值得了
I still can't believe I did.
我还有点难以置信呢
I should probably let you, uh...get to bed.
我该让你...去睡了
I'm not sure I'm gonna make it there.
我怕我走不过去呢
I mean, the couch is right there,
沙发就在那里
and it's really comfy.
看上去好舒服
I hate to ask you this,
我真不想问你
but, um...I don't think I can get my dress unzipped.
但我自己怕是脱不下裙子
Do you mind?
帮忙拉下拉链
Oh. Yeah.
好的
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表