剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
you better figure it out between here and Louisville,
在赶到路易斯维尔前赶紧解决
'cause there's still a show tonight,
今晚还有场表演
and I won't be there.
而我是没法去了
All right...
好了
See y'all! Congratulations!
回见 恭喜你
Good luck! I'm havin' a baby!
好运 我要有孩子了
What are you doin' here? Are you insane?
你怎么来了 你疯了吗
I wasn't followed. Calm down.
我没被跟踪 冷静点
Just get in the car.
快上车
How the hell did you find me?
你怎么找到我的
I'd worry less about that and more about the feds finding me.
你还是少担心这个 多担心联调局找到我吧
I spent last night in a motel, but I'm not safe there
我昨晚在汽车旅馆住的 但我在那儿并不安全
or anywhere in Nashville for much longer.
我在纳什维尔很快就无栖身之地了
Look, I told you, I am working on it.
我说了 我在努力了
You don't understand!
你不懂
I need to leave, Teddy,
我得走了 泰迪
fast, for both of our sakes.
为了我们俩人 我得马上走
Please...
求你
Just get the money.
弄到钱吧
Just get out.
下车
Hey, this is Deacon. You know what to do.
我是迪康 留言吧
Hey, I just wanna let you know I'm now at the hospital
我想告诉你 我正在医院
because Juliette went into labor.
茱莉亚要生了
Rayna!
蕾娜
Gotta go. Bye.
得挂了 再见
Rayna?
蕾娜
I forgot my Lamaze.
我忘记无痛分娩法怎么做了
This thing doesn't have a name.
她还没有名字呢
It's okay. Relax. It's time to start breathing.
没事 放松 开始呼吸
This can't be happening.
这不可能
Not three weeks early, not without Avery.
不能早产三周 艾弗里还不在
Well, he's gonna be here.
他马上就来了
The minute we called him, he got off that tour bus.
我们一打给他 他就下了巡演大巴
He's gonna be here very soon.
他会很快回来的
I can't believe I'm having this baby alone.
我居然要一个人生孩子
Well, I'm here for ya, and he'll be here soon.
我在呢 他很快就会来了
All right, just breathe.
好了 呼吸
All right, I think we are almost ready
好了 应该快好了
for your taste test now.
你可以试吃了
I want you to be honest. Tell me what you think. Okay.
要诚实哦 怎么想怎么说 嗯
Yeah, it's pretty good.
嗯 很好吃
It's pretty good?
很好吃
Well, I'll take "Pretty good." Yeah.
嗯 那我满足了 嗯
As long as you...
只要你
Um, I think we should just let this simmer.
让它炖一会儿吧
I'm sorry about hiding in Scarlett's room all day.
抱歉我在斯嘉丽房♥里躲了一天
You got nothing to apologize for.
你不需要道歉
It's just a lot, you know?
这实在太难接受了
Yeah.
嗯
I'm sorry for pushing you so hard.
抱歉我不该逼你
I love you so much, I just wanted you to be able to work through
我好爱你 我希望你能想通
some of these feelings you got, you know?
把心里的情绪排解出来
I'm angry!
我好生气
So angry.
非常生气
And not at you or anyone, I'm just angry.
不是气你 或任何人 就是气
That's okay, sweetie.
没事 亲爱的
'cause I tell you what, I'm pretty angry myself.
告诉你 我也很生气
You go ahead. You express that any way you need to, understand?
你把情绪都发泄出来 怎么发泄都行 好吗
Yellin', screamin', I can take that.
吼 叫 我都能接受
Just please don't shut me out.
但别推开我
In the end, I think that'd hurt more than any cancer ever could.
说到底 这比任何癌症都更让人难受
How's everybody doing out there tonight?
大家今晚感觉如何
Got the band up to speed.
跟乐队说过了
Ricky's gonna take Avery's harmonies, okay?
瑞奇会唱艾弗里的和声
Put your hands together tonight for...
请大家鼓掌欢迎
Seriously?
不是吧
You're not gonna talk? The Triple Exes!
你不说话吗 三个前任乐团
This is ridiculous. We...
别闹了 我们...
Well, ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
we are the Triple Exes,
我们是三个前任乐团
and usually there are three of us here, but the third party
平时我们都是三个人的 但第三个那位
is about to become a daddy any second now,
随时要当爹了
so he couldn't be here.
所以他来不了了
So I guess that makes us just a couple of exes, right?
那我们就是一对儿前任了
Actually, before we were in a band,
其实 我们加入乐队之前
Scarlett and I used to perform together as a duo.
我和斯嘉丽一起做过二重唱
I was pretty lost back then,
我那时很迷茫
couldn't write a song to save my life.
无法写一首能挽救自己人生的歌♥
But when the two of us got together, that all changed.
但我们走到一起时 灵感就来了
Guess you could say she inspired me.
可以说她启发了我
Still does.
现在也是
'cause of that, I thought we might change up the start of our set
所以 我想改一下今晚的首支曲目
and play something to honor that.
演奏一首纪念这一点的曲子
What the hell are you doing?
你干什么呢
Can't make you talk to me, but I can make you listen.
不能逼你理我 但我能逼你听
Alone
孤独
I'm home
我回来了
I'm home in my head
我回到我的脑中了
But now that
但是现在
The unknown has grown
我开始迷茫
So I want this instead
我想与你走近
Longer
长久
Could you stay a little longer
请多留一阵
Longer
长久
Longer
长久
Longer, longer
长久 长久
I forgot about this room
我忘记了这个房♥间
And the view
这个景色
Way above the things I fear it towers
我的害怕堆积如山
And this new feeling you give me
你给了我新感觉
Makes me open up just like a flower
让我如花绽放
Longer
长久
Could you stay a little
请多留一阵
Longer
长久
Longer
长久
Longer
长久
'cause I want to give you more for
因为我想给你更多
Nothing in return
不求回报
Oh, I did wait for you, darling
我等过你 亲爱的
Did wait for you, darling
我等过你 亲爱的
And now you're here, I want you, dear
现在你来了 亲爱的 我要你
To stay
留下
This hurts so bad!
好疼啊
Okay, Juliette. Another push. No!
好了 茱莉亚 再推一次 不行
You're doing great. No, I'm not!
你很棒的 不是的
I'm horrible. I'm a horrible human being!
我好糟糕 我真是坏透了
Keep pushing, honey. Come on. Come on.
继续推 亲爱的 加油
Keep pushing.
继续推
This is why I'm being punished!
所以我受到了惩罚
You're not being punished! You're just having a baby.
你没有受到惩罚 你只是在生孩子
Juliette?
茱莉亚
Avery! Thank god you're here.
艾弗里 你可来了
I'm here. I'm here.
我来了 我来了
The only place in the world I wanna be is here,
这里是我唯一想待的地方
with my two girls.
跟我家姑娘们在一起
Thank you.
谢谢
I got the call...
我接到了
from the police.
警方的电♥话♥
The D.A.'s not filing charges.
地检官不打算起诉
And they bumped the illegal firearms charge down to a misdemeanor.
而且把非法持枪罪减轻为轻罪
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表