剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
I just... his guitars are gone, so... I know.
他的吉他也不见了 是啊
Rayna!
蕾娜
Okay, well, I'm gonna go pack up, then.
我去收拾东西了
Yeah, he even apologized to me. Can you believe it?
是啊 他还跟我道歉了 你能相信吗
I told you.
我早说了吧
So, now that we got your label on board,
既然你的厂牌同意了
it's time we figure out how to maximize their resources.
该考虑如何最大化利用他们的资源了
Yes, well, that is going to wait until tomorrow,
这得等明天了
because tonight I'm going out to celebrate.
今晚我要去庆祝
Why not?
好啊
What'd you have in mind?
你想去哪
Oh, some people are going to the Treehouse.
有些人要去树屋酒吧
Great. I can be there in 30.
好啊 我半小时就能赶到
Actually, I was thinking that you were right.
其实 我觉得你说得对
It is probably best if we are not seen together just yet.
我们暂时别被人看到在一起或许比较好
Listen, uh, for what it's worth,
听我说 不管怎样
I-I had no idea Deacon was gonna be here tonight.
我并不知道迪康今晚会来
If I had, I'd have given you a heads-up.
早知道就会提醒你了
Well, if there's one thing I've learned,
如果说我长了什么教训
it's that, uh, Deacon's always there.
就是迪康永远都会在的
It does seem that way.
看来是啊
Anyway, you're a good man, Buck.
好了 你是个厚道人 巴奇
Um, don't be a stranger. Okay.
别不联♥系♥ 好
You too. Good luck with the label. Yeah.
你也好 厂牌顺利 嗯
Sorry I made you come tonight.
抱歉今晚逼你来
Got to spend some quality time with my son.
总得好好陪儿子啊
Don't ever apologize for that.
这没什么好抱歉的
Do you like having me around?
你喜欢陪我吗
Of course.
当然了
What kind of question is that?
这叫什么问题啊
Well, I was thinking that maybe I could come home...
我在想或许我可以
for good.
搬回家
Could be nice spending some more time together.
多点时间在一起或许会很好
With me or, uh, with Maddie?
跟我 还是跟麦迪
With both of you.
你们两个
Are you mad?
你生气吗
No, son, I'm not mad.
不 儿子 我不生气
Heart wants what the heart wants.
心之所向嘛
Let's go home.
回家吧
So, did you always want to be a singer? Never.
你一直想当歌♥手吗 从来没想
Uh, I-I wrote poetry,
我写诗
and then Gunnar put one of my poems to music,
后来加纳把我一首诗写成了歌♥
and everything just changed.
一切都变了
And, uh, how does Avery fit into all this?
艾弗里又怎么回事呢
College boyfriend.
大学男友
He's the reason I moved to Nashville.
我是为他才搬来纳什维尔
Well, it's completely unconventional, but it works.
真的很不寻常 不过很成功
You guys were great. Thanks.
你们真棒 谢谢
Honestly, this is, like, the most fun I've had in months.
真的 我好几个月没这么开心过了
You got to get out more.
你得多出门了
Yes, I do.
是啊
Especially if it means spending more time with you.
尤其如果能跟你在一起的话
You guys rocked it.
你们简直太棒了
Oh, hey, buddy.
伙计
I'm glad you made it. Yeah, man.
你能来太棒了 嗯
Hey, how'd it go with Kevin?
跟凯文如何
Well, we... we wrote a pretty cool song.
我们写了首不错的歌♥
See? What'd I tell you? I bet it's the first of many.
瞧见没 我就说 今后肯定会有更多
Might be.
或许吧
Amazing performance tonight! Gunnar.
今晚表演真棒 加纳
Seriously, you guys killed it.
真的 你们太棒了
Glad you liked the show.
很高兴你喜欢
"Like" is an understatement. Rascal Flatts was blown away.
"喜欢"太轻了 流氓弗拉德乐队都震惊了
They were freaking out.
简直吓坏了
They want to book you for the next six tour days.
他们接下来六场巡演都想找你们开场
You're kidding! That's fantastic!
开玩笑 太棒了
Oh, my goodness!
天啊
What do you say, Triple Exes, you ready to hit the road?
怎么样 三个前任 可以上路吗
Yes! Yeah!
好啊 当然
Excuse me.
抱歉
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
You're not getting off that easy. I won't be gone long.
你别想轻易甩掉我 我不会去很久的
I was hoping you would say that.
我就希望你这么说呢
Is there anyone special in your life?
你现在有什么特别的人吗
Oh, no. Not with all I got going on right now.
没有 现在实在太忙了
Your plate is full.
你现在忙得团团转
Congratulations... CMA award. Oh, gosh, thank you.
恭喜 拿了乡村音乐奖 天 谢谢
The new album in the making.
新专辑也在制♥作♥
And the legal issues, though,
还有法律问题
that you've had to work through with your ex-husband.
你不得不跟你前夫解决
I understand that you were able
据我所知 你最近
to settle out of court with him recently.
跟他达成了庭外和解
Any more you can tell us about that?
你还能说点什么吗
I can tell you that I'm not happy about it.
我可以告诉你我对此十分不满
This was over creative rights.
这是为创作权问题 是吗
His lawsuit is without merit.
他的起诉毫无依据
I was advised that settling would be easier
但我得到建议 庭外和解
than going to trial,
会比上法庭简单很多
but that hasn't really been true.
但事实却并非如此
Why is that?
为什么
Because he doesn't deserve that money.
因为他不配得到那些钱
He doesn't deserve to be rewarded for what he did.
他不配为自己的行为受到奖赏
I'm... I'm not sure I follow you here.
我不太明白你的意思
I was the victim of domestic violence, Robin, for years.
我曾多年遭受家暴 罗宾
And I stayed silent about it, like so many women,
跟很多女人一样 我什么都没说
and I felt...
我当时觉得
trapped and afraid and controlled
走投无路 十分害怕 被他控制
by a violent,
他是个暴♥力♥
damaged, and awful man.
有毛病 很糟糕的人
And I am not going to let him get away with it.
我不会让他逃脱制裁
Good for you.
好样的
Called you like 50 times.
我给你打了五十多次了
Rayna, I...
蕾娜
You know...
因为
...I will tell you what.
告诉你
You leaving like that...
你那样走掉
hurts.
很伤人
It hurts as bad as it did the first time you ever did it.
跟你第一次丢下我时一样伤人
And I know we've skipped a few steps here, but...
我知道我们跳过了几步
babe...
宝贝
...Please don't leave me anymore.
求你再不要丢下我了
Rayna, I'm sick.
蕾娜 我病了
Please don't say that. You can do this. You can...
别这么说 你能行的 你能...
I'm sick, Rayna. I got cancer, okay?
我是真病了 蕾娜 我有癌症
What?
什么
I had cirrhosis of the liver, and it went undiagnosed,
我得了肝硬化 没能及时诊断出来
and it turned to cancer.
结果变成了肝癌
All those times you said
你一直说
my drinking was gonna kill me, you were right.
我喝酒会送命 你说对了
I got six months on a transplant list, and if I don't get...
我在等移植 只有六个月了 否则...
I'm sorry.
对不起
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表