剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
it can make a person pretty crazy.
会把人逼疯的
What do you think I should do?
你觉得我该怎么办
Well, I can't tell you that, but personally,
这我说不好 但个人而言
I do tend to lean towards the devil I know.
我更倾向选择我认识的魔鬼
Yeah, I drank the day away
我饮酒度日
But liquor ain't enough to fill me up
可是酒精无法满足我
It don't fill me up
无法满足我
Been about 20 days
大概过了二十天吧
Check, please.
结账
Since you said to me, "No, I ain't in love"
从你对我说"我不爱你"的那天算起
No, I ain't in love
我不爱你
Tough man to get ahold of.
找你真难啊
I've been busy putting my life back together
我在忙着重振旗鼓呢
after your ex-wife got me fired.
因为你前妻害我丢了工作
Sorry if returning your calls isn't a priority.
抱歉我不那么着急回你电♥话♥
Look, look, I was backed into a corner.
听我说 我别无选择
I didn't know what she was gonna do.
我不知道她会做出什么事
So, how you doing?
你怎么样了
I'm fine, no thanks to you.
我挺好 你是没帮上忙
In fact, I'm here scouting talent for my new label.
事实上 我是来为我的新厂牌选新秀的
Hey, I-I'm glad to hear that. You've moved on.
那很好啊 你已经向前看了
No harm, no foul.
不伤感情
So, you and I, we're...we're good?
那我们...没事了
I am, yeah. But I'm not an elected official.
我是没事了 但我不是民选官员
Here you are, sir.
给你 先生
Loose lips sink ships, buddy.
言多必失 伙计
And now not only does Rayna know why you got blackmailed,
现在蕾娜不仅知道你为什么被敲诈
but so does everyone else Henry Benton shares it with.
亨利·本顿告诉的别人也都知道了
Nicely played, Mr. Mayor.
干得好啊 市长先生
Hey, babe! Taking off!
亲爱的 我走了
You want to come out so I can say goodbye?
要出来跟我道别吗
Uh...nope. Have fun at band rehearsal.
不要 乐队彩排好好玩吧
I'm going to the studio.
我要去录音室
Everything all right? Need any help or anything?
你没事吧 要我帮忙吗
No, I'm fine.
不 我没事
I'm just trying on looks for the photo shoot.
我只是在为拍摄试衣服
Photo shoot?
拍摄
I thought about what you said and I rescheduled.
我考虑了你的话 重新进行了安排
I mean, it is Vogue.
毕竟是《时尚》杂♥志♥啊
I'm sorry. It's kind of hard to hear.
抱歉 我有点听不清
Are you saying I was right?
你是说我是对的吗
Okay, bye. Have a great day.
好了 再见 一天愉快
How you feeling? Honestly...
你感觉怎么样 老实说
Ashamed.
丢人
Don't do that. I am.
别那样 真的
I'm ashamed that it has gotten this far.
我为事情闹到这一步而觉得丢人
I'm ashamed that it ever happened.
我对发生这种事感到丢人
This is not your fault.
这不能怪你
Now you're gonna come in, and you got to save me.
现在又得靠你来救我
I'm angry at myself.
我好生自己的气
But mostly, I'm angry at him.
但我更多是生他的气
Yeah. Well, that's where you need to direct your anger.
没错 你要把愤怒转移到他身上
He tried to use violence to control you.
他想用暴♥力♥控制你
Well, guess what. Today, we're gonna get that control back.
告诉你 今天 我们要夺回控制
Right this way.
这边请
This is Natasha. Leave a message.
这里是娜塔莎 请留言
It's me.
是我
Look, something's come up, and I really need to talk to you.
出了点事 我得跟你谈谈
It's urgent. Call me back.
急事 回电♥话♥
So, while this limits your claim to net profits
这项协议将限制你只能分享
against Sadie's first album only,
莎蒂第一张专辑的净收益
for which you'll be retroactively compensated,
已有收益将进行回溯补偿
you'll also get 25% of any of its future earnings.
将来收入你可以分得25%
For how long?
能拿多久
In perpetuity.
永远
I think you'll find this settlement more than fair.
这份和解十分不错了
I think both sides can agree that a protracted court battle
我想双方都会同意在庭上打持久战
isn't in anyone's best interest.
对两方都无好处
To that end, this is as good an offer
就此而言 这项协议
as we could have hoped for, and I'd advise you to sign it.
已经相当不错 我建议你接受
What's a person supposed to say
一个人终于得到
when they finally get what they deserve?
他应得的东西时该说什么
"Thanks" doesn't seem quite right.
"谢谢"似乎不对劲呢
We're done here.
我们完事了
I'll have copies sent to your office.
我会把和解协议副本发送至你办公室
I appreciate it.
多谢
Hey, Pete.
皮特
I'm not exactly sure what your problem is.
我不知道你究竟什么毛病
Maybe the good lord only gave you two inches.
或许是下边太短
I don't know.
我也不知道
But I'll tell you one thing.
但我告诉你
You ever try to contact my friend again
你再敢联络我朋友
or in any way mess with her,
或是以任何方式招惹她
I will make it my mission to ruin you.
我一定不整死你不算完
And unlike you, I actually have the power to do it.
跟你不一样 我有这本事
Will Lexington for you. Oh, thanks.
威尔·莱星顿找你 谢谢
You better not be calling to say you're going somewhere else.
你可别打来说你要签别人
Now, why would I do that when you already done so much for me?
你为我做了那么多 我怎么会那么做呢
Taking me on tour, showing me the ropes...
又带我去巡演 又教我做事
Man, let's just keep it going!
我们继续合作吧
All right. I'm thrilled to have you on board, son.
好啊 我很高兴你加入我们了
This is gonna be a lot of fun.
肯定会很开心的
Uh, listen, I got to run, but, uh, we'll touch base soon, okay?
那个 我得挂了 我们再联♥系♥
Uh, yes, sir, yes, sir. Thank you.
好啊 先生 谢谢
And... and give my best to Jeff.
代我向杰夫问好
Hold on, let me... let me guess. Let me guess.
等等 我猜猜
That was, uh, Will Lexington saying yes.
那是威尔·莱星顿答应下来了
Looks like we're open for business.
看来我们可以开张了
Listen, Jeff, there's no easy way to say this.
杰夫 这话怎么说都不会好受
Uh, Jimmy's been putting feelers out all around town
吉米在城里到处打探大家对
about Wheelin' Dealin'.
我新厂牌的看法
No one wants to work with the guy who brought down Edgehill.
没人想跟拖垮边山的人合作
Hey, that... that's a bunch of crap.
这...太扯了
I... in a week, this will all be water under the bridge.
再过一周 这些事就都成过去了
Well, being the little guy is already a strike against me.
作为小玩家已经对我不利了
I can't have your reputation be another.
我不能让你的名声再拖累我
Hey, I'm the one who knows how to run a label.
我才是会经营厂牌的那个
Hell, man, this was my idea!
这根本是我的主意啊
And it was a good one.
而且是个好主意
I'm just sorry I can't have you be a part of it.
可惜我不能让你参与进来
But, uh, good luck.
不过 祝你好运
Hey, doc. Uh, yeah, it's Deacon Claybourne.
医生 我是迪康·克莱伯尼
Hi, Mr. Claybourne. What can I do for you?
克莱伯尼先生 有什么事吗
Yeah, listen, I decided I'm gonna pass on
我决定我还是不参加那项
that, uh, clinical-trial thing.
临床试验了
I'm just gonna stay with the transplant list.
我还是等着移植吧
Okay. Are you absolutely sure?
好吧 你完全确定吗
'Cause we don't need to let them know for...
因为还有时间考虑呢...
I'm sure. I'm sure.
我确定 我确定
Just gonna let go and let god, you know?
放手交给老天爷决定吧
Sure. Okay, bye.
好 再见
Uh, are you expecting to see your uncle here?
你是约了跟你舅舅在这里见吗
'cause I just got off a call with him.
我刚挂了他的电♥话♥
No, no, I came to see you.
不不 我是来见你的
Um...some real good advice you gave me yesterday
你昨天给我的建议很好
about doing things for myself,
关于做让我自己开心的事
and I... I want to return the favor.
我想还你个人情
You got no social life, right?
你平时不怎么交际 是吧
That is true.
是啊
I like talking to you,
我喜欢跟你聊天
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表