剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
probably working on a new album, working on the label.
很可能要制♥作♥新专辑 忙公♥司♥的事
Things will be back to normal.
一切会恢复原样
Okay, mom.
好的 妈妈
Go for it.
放手去做吧
Thank you, baby.
谢谢宝贝
Except the fact that you'll be married to Luke.
但到时你就嫁给卢克了
That part won't be normal.
这可不是原样
Want to talk about that some more?
想再谈谈这事吗
No. I don't. I think it's a great idea.
不想 我觉得这很好
Honey.
亲爱的
Take "yes" for an answer, mom.
妈妈 我说同意就别多问了
Knock, knock.
在吗
Still working?
还在工作呢
No, I hit a wall.
没有 遇到瓶颈了
Sorry I've been a little off lately.
抱歉我最近有点不在状态
Anything we need to talk about?
要聊聊吗
Just...too busy.
就是太忙了
Which means I'm not seeing enough of you.
跟你在一起的时间太少
So if the offer's still on the table, my answer is yes.
如果邀请还算数 我的答案是我愿意
I'll move in.
我会搬进来
Good.
太好了
Yeah, no, I hear that, but I have to know the numbers.
不 我听说了 但是我要知道具体数字
How'd it go with Layla?
莱拉怎么样了
How do you think it went? It was terrible.
能怎么样 糟透了
Look, that can't be right. Check it again.
肯定不对 再查一次
Will called to ask you about it.
威尔给你打电♥话♥问这事了
Well, he can hear all about it from his wife.
他可以去问他妻子
I don't have time to talk to him right now.
我现在没时间和他说话
You know Sadie Stone? Yeah.
你知道莎蒂·斯通吗 是的
Find out where she's gonna be tonight.
查查她今晚去哪里
And get me something to eat
给我弄点
that isn't the total garbage you got me yesterday.
不像昨天那样的垃圾作午饭
Thank you.
谢谢
I got your text.
我收到你的信息了
Why are we here?
我们来这里干什么
Gina wants some footage of us around Nashville or...something.
吉娜想要拍一些我们在纳什维尔的镜头
Camera crew's coming.
摄制组要来了
Hey, how'd that audition go?
试镜怎么样
Nothing's gonna come of that.
不怎么样
Well, maybe if Jeff pushes a little bit --
如果杰夫想想办法
Right, but Jeff is not going to push a little bit.
是的 但杰夫不会去想办法的
Jeff doesn't owe me anything.
杰夫不欠我的
You're the one who owes me.
你欠我的
I know I do.
我知道
And, uh... I'll keep after him.
我会继续求他
You know, you owe me everything.
你欠我一切
You owe me...everything.
你欠我 一切
I own you.
我吃定你了
Yeah, I don't need Jeff Fordham
我不需要杰夫·福德汉姆
When my husband is the number-one artist in all of country music.
我丈夫是乡村音乐界的第一歌♥手
And you know what?
你知道吗
I just heard that he was taking his wife on tour with him.
我刚听说他要带他妻子去巡演
Layla, there-- there's a lot of things at play here, okay?
莱拉 这事没那么简单
I mean, I-I'd have to check with Luke.
我得去问问卢克
Sounds like your problem -- not mine.
那是你的问题 不是我的
All right, this is kind of coming out of nowhere.
好吧 你这样真是没道理
You want to talk about things that are coming out of nowhere?
你想聊聊完全没道理的事吗
How about, "I'm gay"?
"我是同性恋"呢
That came out of nowhere. I know. I know it did.
那才是没道理 我知道 我知道
And I've told you how sorry I am.
我已经和你道过歉了
We can figure this out.
我们可以解决的
I mean, I care about you.
我在意你
Well, I do not care about you!
我不在意你
I hate you.
我恨你
Okay?
好吗
Let's just be really clear about that.
我们把话说清楚
I do not forgive you.
我不会原谅你
And I am not gonna let you get in the way of what I want.
我不会让你妨碍我得到我想要的
Come on, babe.
来吧 宝贝
Don't forget to smile for the cameras.
别忘了对镜头微笑
What are you doing?
你干什么
I was just dropping your stuff off.
我想把你的东西还给你
Didn't think you'd want to see me, so...
我猜你不会想见我 所以
I don't.
的确
That's why I'm gonna go.
所以我走了
Glad to see you've moved on so quickly.
很高兴你这么快就恢复了
Must be nice to be able to love me one day
前一天还爱着我
and then just leave my stuff on my doorstep the next.
第二天就把我的东西丢在门口 这真不错
What do you want from me? What do you want?
你想让我怎么样 你想要什么
I told you that I'm sorry, that I loved you,
我向你道歉 我说我爱你
And you bailed.
可你离开了
I bailed? Yeah.
我离开了吗 是的
I'm the one who walked out on our relationship?
是我放弃了我们的关系吗
Juliette, you slept with Jeff Fordham!
茱莉亚 你和杰夫·福德汉姆上♥床♥了
Thank you! I don't need you to remind me of my mistakes, okay?
多谢 我不需要你来提醒我犯的错
I did not forget about them.
我没有忘记
But I think you, sir,
但我觉得你 先生
are letting yourself off nice and easy.
未免太推卸责任了
How could this possibly be my fault?!
这怎么会是我的错
You did not care at all that Charlie Wentworth hit on me
你根本不在乎查理·温沃思想泡我
because you were too busy with Scarlett.
因为你忙着和斯嘉丽搅在一起
All of this started because of you.
这一切都是因为你
So I drove you to cheat?!
那么是我让你出轨了
Y-you have no free will.
你毫无主见
You're just a-a puppet,
你只是一个木偶
And everyone's pulling your little strings!
每个人都可以控制你的绳子
I made a mistake.
我犯了一个错误
I made a mistake, and I am dealing with it, okay?
我错了 我在处理 好吗
So don't you worry about me!
你根本不必担心我
You got your crap back,
拿回你的破烂
and now we can just be really, truly done.
现在我们可以真正 彻底结束了
Good. Great.
好的 很好
Fine! Awesome!
太好了 真棒
I just can't believe don't get to see you for a whole week.
我没法想象一整个星期见不到你
It was supposed to be one day.
本来说是一天
I know, but now I'm meeting
我懂 但是我要和纽约
with all the radio stations in New York, in New Jersey.
新泽西的所有电台会面
I swear, I think I'm getting together
我发誓 我大概得和
with every programming director in the tri-state area.
三州地区每个节目制♥作♥人见面
I'm playing this game. That's all I have to say.
我也要遵守这些规则 就说这么多
All right, well, you are walking into hell with dynamite drawers on -
你这是大摇大摆地走向地狱呢
I know that.
这我很清楚
I mean, next, are you gonna tell me
接下来 你是不是要说
that you want your own barbecue sauce, like me?
你想要自己品牌的烤肉酱 像我一样
What's that like? What?
那是什么感觉 什么
Having your face on a jar of barbecue sauce?
把脸印在烤肉酱罐子上
I mean, have you ever even tasted it?
你尝过吗
I have not tasted it.
没有
I don't know -- I guess it's just the way
说不好 我猜这是
to have the kind of life I want to have.
过上我想要的生活的方法
You know, I don't care what the hell it is --
我不在乎那是什么
barbecue sauce or a line of boots or whatever.
烤肉酱 靴子还是别的
I mean, in a weird way,
可以说
that's not even the real me, you know?
那都不是真正的我
That's the country-music superstar Luke Wheeler.
那是乡村音乐巨星卢克·维勒
I tell you what, since you and I got together...
而且 自从咱们在一起之后...
Oh, my gosh.
我的天
It is crazy. Yeah.
真是疯狂 是啊
This business with the magazines --
杂♥志♥什么的...
everybody wants the exclusive on the wedding and honeymoon.
每个人都想要婚礼和蜜月的独家新闻
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表