剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
I don't think so.
还是免了
So, how did that interview go?
采访怎么样
Oh, it was a waste of time.
简直是在浪费时间
But I did get the keys to the office.
但我拿到了办公室的钥匙
I want you to come over,
我希望你能来看看
pick out your little corner for your desk.
选个角落放你的办公桌
You know, I've been wanting to talk to you.
我一直想和你谈谈
You are doing a great job.
你做得真棒
You got 60 sold-out tour dates, and your album's kicking ass.
60场巡演的票售罄 你的专辑也表现突出
You found the office spaces yourself. Shoot.
你自己找到了办公地点 该死
What? The new charts came out.
怎么了 新的排行榜公布了
My album got bumped to No.2.
我的专辑跌到了第二名
What?
什么
Who bumped you?
谁把你挤下去了
All right, let's take it back to the second chorus,
我们再来一遍第二部分副歌♥
and, uh, this time, let--
这一次 我们...
Oh, hey. It's the missus.
看 我夫人来了
Give me a second, guys.
大伙儿稍等我一下
Hey, hey, honey.
亲爱的
Gina wanted me to come tell you the good news.
吉娜让我来告诉你这个好消息
Um...your album just bumped Rayna Jaymes
你的专辑击败了蕾娜·詹姆斯
and took the No.1 spot on the charts.
登上了排行榜第一名
Are you serious?
你是说真的吗
Hey, guys... album just went No.1!
大伙儿 专辑得了第一
Babe, this is huge.
亲爱的 这意义重大
Yeah, I'm really happy for you.
是的 我真为你高兴
Really.
真的
Give us a second, here.
稍等一下
You okay?
你还好吗
How can you even ask me that?
你怎么能问得出口
There are cameras who knows where in my house.
我家里藏满了摄像头
I have no career. I can't even get a divorce.
我事业停滞 我甚至没法离婚
And my husband is --
而我丈夫...
At fault?
都怪我吗
Yeah. That.
是的 就是这样
Well, hey, let me help you out. Now that I'm No.1, I-I --
我来帮你 既然我是第一 我就...
There is nothing that you can do to help me.
你什么忙也帮不上
And you're sure it's not a false positive?
你确定不是假阳性吗
No, I get that. I just --
不 我明白 只是...
My boyfriend and I have always been careful, okay?
我和男朋友一直很小心
And I've only had unprotected sex once in the last month,
只有上个月有一次没采取保护措施
and it was with --
那是和...
I've -- I've made my decision, okay?
我已经做好决定了 好吗
And I don't want to talk about it anymore.
我不想再谈这个了
I just want to take care of it as soon as possible.
我只想尽快处理好这件事
Thank you.
谢谢
We've got some great things happening.
我们现在情势很不错
Will Lexington's album just went No.1 on the chart.
威尔·莱星顿的专辑登上了排行榜榜首
I brought Edgehill into Benton Media to make money.
我把边山并购进本顿传媒是为了赚钱
You asked me to give you a little space, Jeff.
你要我给你一点空间 杰夫
I gave it to you.
我给你了
But before you took the job,
但在你上任之前
Edgehill was posting four to five No.1 albums a year.
边山一年能发布四五张排行榜第一的专辑
When people were still buying albums.
那是在人们还买♥♥唱片的时候
Both Rayna Jaymes
蕾娜·詹姆斯
and Juliette Barnes bailed on your watch.
和茱莉亚·巴尼斯都在你任内离开了
Your first two quarters were abysmal.
你上任后前两个季度业绩糟透了
Um, well, I've -- I've got some exciting plans for Edgehill --
我为边山制定了很不错的计划
Starting a publishing division,
我要建立出版部门
so we have a stake in the songs.
这样我们能从歌♥曲中抽成
Jeff, you have a problem with women?
杰夫 你和女人交往有障碍吗
What? No.
什么 没有
This can't be a label that carries only male artists.
这家公♥司♥不能只有男性艺人
An artist who has yet to put out an album on our label.
而卢克还没在我们公♥司♥发过专辑
I'm -- I'm -- I'm working on him to get that out next quarter.
我在努力让他下季度发行专辑
I don't want to tell you how to do your job,
我不想指挥你该怎么工作
but unless the bottom line of this division improves,
但除非这个部门的底线提高
I'm gonna have no choice but to fold it.
我就别无选择只能把部门撤销
I did the stadium launch.
我办了体育场发布会
I did the damn sneaky deal with the gift cards,
我还搞小动作 发了礼品卡
For god's sake. And you launched at No.1.
老天啊 你一发行就登上了榜首
For one week.
就一周
It's still a solid launch, Rayna.
这次发行还是很不错的 蕾娜
You've got the GMA mini Festival in a couple days.
你过几天还要在《早安美国》迷你音乐节上演出
That's gonna give you a little bump.
那会助你一臂之力
And you're projected to sell at least 450,000 units total.
而且你预测能卖♥♥出至少45万张唱片
Y'all, that is not even a gold record.
注意 这个数甚至都算不上黄金唱片
My records have always gone platinum.
我的专辑从没下过100万张
I mean, the last one didn't do so great,
上一张确实表现不佳
But "Little bits of heaven" did.
但《天堂一角》很出色啊
In 2008.
那是2008年
Well, six years ago -- uh, no, hell, three years ago,
六年前 不 三年前
the -- the business was a totally different place.
整个行业都大不相同
The audience has zero attention span these days.
现在听众的注意力没那么持久
Well, okay. So, what, we're just supposed to be fine with that?
所以呢 我们就该认命了吗
It's good for today.
就今天来说够好了
No, it's not. It's not good for today.
不 不好 就今天来说不够好
Not good for me. It's not good for this label.
对我来说也不好 对我的厂牌也不好
Okay, well, I mean, we can get you out there more.
好吧 我们可以让你多曝曝光
I got tons of press requests for you.
我手头上有成堆的采访请求
All they want to do is talk about Luke and me.
他们只想谈论我和卢克的事
You know I'm not gonna talk about my personal life like that.
你知道我不会那样谈我的私生活
Well, Will Lexington knocked you out of the No.1 spot.
威尔·莱星顿把你赶下了榜首
Why? Visibility.
为什么 曝光度
He's everywhere. He's got that reality show.
他无处不在 他有真人秀
He's constantly on social media.
他在社会媒体上不断抛头露面
He's on Luke's tour.
他参加卢克的巡演
And he allows access to every detail of his life.
他允许别人窥视他生活的方方面面
Well, that's not me. That has never been me.
那不是我 我从来不会那样
I know that, Rayna, but what got you here
我知道 蕾娜 但铸就你辉煌的办法
is not gonna be enough to keep you here.
不足以保住你如今的地位
The rules are different now.
世道已经变了
What's wrong with this one?
这个怎么了
Are you serious? Yeah.
你说真的吗 是的
It has flowers painted on it.
这上面印了好多花
Flowers, yeah.
鲜花 多好
What am I, 12?
我难道还是12岁的小孩子吗
Hey, how about this?
这个怎么样
No flowers.
没有印花
That is short and stubby. No.
那个又短又挫 不要
Well, this one's a little taller.
这个高一点
How about the blue one?
蓝色的这个呢
Hey, come on.
拜托
You're the one that wanted to get a dresser for my place.
是你想在我家放一个梳妆台
Okay, I just said that maybe
我只是说
I could leave some stuff at your house.
也许我能在你家放一些东西
I mean, you're the one who decided we had to go
是你决定我们必须
on this big adventure of furniture shopping.
到处跑买♥♥家具的
So you don't want a dresser, then?
那你是不想要梳妆台吗
Did I say that?!
我这么说了吗
I'm not sure.
我不确定
My whole life sucks right now.
我现在的生活真是讨厌透了
I mean, you going on tour -- suck.
你要去巡演 讨厌
My mom marrying Luke -- suck.
妈妈要嫁给卢克 讨厌
Let me guess. Furniture shopping with your dad -- suck.
我猜猜 和爸爸一起来买♥♥家具 讨厌
Don't make fun of me.
别拿我开玩笑
That was never a choice for me, Gerry.
我根本别无选择 杰瑞
"There's always a choice, Patsy."
"总是有选择的 佩西"
You think it was a choice that my daddy walked out the door?
你觉得我爸爸离家是我的选择吗
I didn't have choices growing up.
我从小到大就没有选择余地
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表