剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
The car is packed. I'm halfway to my new life and my new home.
车修好了 我马上就要到新家开始新生活了
All right.
好了
Uh, replaced your alternator and its belt.
换掉了交流发电机和输送带
Checked your battery. It's good for now.
电池检查过了 现在可以用了
But you're gonna need a new one pretty soon, all right?
但之后你得换个新的
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
Yes, ma'am.
好的 女士
I thought that was you.
我就觉得是你
Pardon?
什么
Scarlett -- you're -- you're that singer, right?
斯嘉丽 你是那个歌♥手对吧
One that had that nervous breakdown?
就是精神崩溃的那个
Yeah, yeah. I seen it on the internet.
没错 我在网上看到了
You ever get yourself any help?
你去看医生了吗
Yes, I did.
是的
Thank you. Have a great day. Bye.
谢谢你 祝你开心 再见
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Where's Avery? I really want to go right now.
艾弗里在哪里 我要马上上路
Uh, he's across the way. He said something about, uh, happy hour.
他在路对面 他说正好赶上酒水打折时段
Oh, hey. Come in.
你好 请进
How you doing today?
今天过得怎么样
I'm good. Just getting ready for that live
我很好 正在为待会儿
thing we're doing at the bluebird.
蓝鸟的现场表演做准备
How are you?
你呢
Don't do it, Rayna.
别这么做 蕾娜
I know he's a safe choice, but he's the wrong choice.
我知道他是一个安全的选择 但选他是不对的
And it's like I said, i'm not the man I was 20 years ago,
就像我说的 我不是20年前那个人了
or even 14.
也不是14年前那个
Hell, even one.
甚至跟一年前都不同
I know. I've changed, Rayna.
我知道 我变了 蕾娜
I know. I've changed, too.
我知道 我也变了
I have loved you,
我爱过你
and I'm sure I'm gonna love you for the rest of my life,
我相信我余生都会爱你
but I love him now.
但现在我爱他
He's gonna be able to give me something
他能够给我一些
that I'm just never gonna be able to have with you.
你永远给不了我的东西
What is that?
什么东西
A clean slate.
全新的开始
No painful memories that I'm always trying to forget.
没有那些我一直想忘记的痛苦回忆
No addiction to hope against all the time.
没有一直担心会复发的酒瘾
I don't deny my addictions, Rayna,
我不否认我的瘾 蕾娜
but you can't deny my recovery -- our recovery.
但你不能否定我的恢复啊 我们的恢复
And don't deny all the great times that we've already had together.
也别否定了我们曾经共度的美好时光啊
And there's more to come. I mean, we had a daughter.
而且今后会有更多 我们有一个女儿
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
Our lives are always gonna be connected.
我们的生活永远会连在一起
We are gonna raise her up together.
我们要一起抚养她
But there's more than that, too.
但不只是那样
We also love each other.
我们还爱着对方
I mean, we're in love with each other, right?
我们现在还爱着对方 不是吗
That's just the truth, no matter what you tell yourself or tell him.
不管你怎么骗自己 或者对他说 那是事实
I need you to listen to me.
我要你听我说
Rayna, there's nothing we ain't been through.
蕾娜 我们什么都经历过了
I get that. But we're through it.
我懂的 但我们已经熬过去了
And me, I happen to believe that all of it,
而我 我相信这一切
every single second,
过去的每一秒
it was meant to be so that we could be right here,
都是为了此时此刻
right now, at this place and time.
我们能够站在这里
The way things are right now,
我们现在的状态
this is how we're gonna need to stay.
今后也只能止步于此
Tell me you don't feel that and I'll let go.
告诉我你对我没感觉 那我就放手
Or just come to the bluebird tonight, baby,
要不就今晚来蓝鸟 宝贝
and just sing with me.
和我一起唱歌♥
And then you tell me you're gonna marry someone else.
然后再说你还要不要嫁给别人
Just passing through?
只是路过吗
Yep.
对
Too bad. You seem nice.
真可惜 你看起来很不错
Wish I could say the same about my ex.
真希望我前男友也像你
He's selfish, kind of unstable. Just no good.
他自私 善变 没一点好
Me, too. I mean, my ex is no good.
我也是 我是说 我前女友也是
She's a terrible woman, you know?
你知道吗 她真是糟糕
Why don't you buy me a drink and, uh,
你为什么不给我点杯饮料
we can talk all about it?
我们可以慢慢聊
I think she's thirsty.
我觉得她渴了
Can't believe that guy recognize me
真不敢相信那个人竟然认出我了
Well, that's the point
之前两百英里
I've been trying to make for the last 200 miles.
我一直就想跟你说这个
Wherever you go, there you are, and you're still who you are.
不论你去哪里 你都还是那个你
You're an artist. You make music.
你是艺术家 你做音乐
I can do that anywhere, though,
但我在哪都能做音乐
and there is something to be said for being closer to home.
而离家近点会更好
Look, you've got more family in Nashville
你在纳什维尔的亲人
than you do in Mississippi.
比你在密西西比的多
And a hell of a lot more friends.
朋友就更多了
You can't drive away from your problems, either.
你也不能逃离你的问题
You got to just try and --
你得努力去
Fix your mistakes.
改正错误
To letting go of the past and embracing the future.
敬忘记过去 拥抱未来
And you really think we can do that?
你真觉得我们可以做到吗
I think we can try.
我觉得我们可以试试
And I'll tell you another thing.
我再告诉你一件事
Sometimes she was just -- just be, like, really selfish, you know?
有时她...非常自私 你知道吗
Just really selfish for no reason.
无缘无故地自私
Well, anyway.
总之
Thanks for the drink.
谢谢你请我喝东西
Whoa, hey! What!
别 搞什么
Is that my hand?
这是我的手吗
Hey! Get your hands off my woman!
喂 把手从我女人身上拿开
Go!
快走
Screw you! You hear me?
去你的 你听见了吗
I can't feel my legs.
我的腿麻了
Get back here!
给我回来
Get him in the back.
把他放到后面
I get him. You start the car.
我扶住他了 启动车
You're gonna go back to jail. You're on parole!
你会进监狱的 你还在保释期
Stop it!
够了
Please turn over!
启动吧
Okay, go, go, go!
好了 快走
I'm gonna kill you! Get back here!
我杀了你 给我回来
Juliette, can I come in?
茱莉亚 我能进来吗
Juliette?
茱莉亚
Oh, my -- what the hell did you do?
我的天 你干了什么
I hate me. I just Oh my God!
我讨厌我自己... 天哪
I -- I lost everything that meant anything to me.
一切对我有意义的东西我都失去了
The part, my soul, Avery.
那个角色 我的灵魂 艾弗里
Okay, listen, listen. You might have lost Avery,
听我说 你或许失去了艾弗里
but you didn't lose your soul, or the part.
当你没失去灵魂和那个角色
I just got off the phone with the producers.
我刚和制♥作♥人通完电♥话♥
They love you.
他们很喜欢你
They were blown away by the emotional depth
他们被你赋予这首歌♥的
you brought for to the song.
深厚情感打动了
They -- they want to screen-test you for the lead.
他们想让你参加女主角试镜
Seriously? Yes.
真的吗 真的
Yes. So you can either sit here with the bad hair,
真的 你可以顶着一头乱发干坐着
or you can get off your butt
也可以打起精神
and go win the role you were born to play.
去拿下那个本就属于你的角色
Is that -- is that soon?
很快就要试镜吗
Is that -- I don't feel good.
我不太舒服
I mean, like, I'm getting sick.
我好像病了
Okay. Then we'll get your doctor over here to check you out,
好 我们会找医生来替你检查
but you are not gonna throw away the opportunity
当你不能因为自己被甩了
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表