剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Can I ask you something, Albert?
我能问你点事吗 阿尔伯特
You ever feel bad about what you do?
你会为你的所作所为感到不安吗
I've only provided you information.
我只是给你提供信息
What you do with it's your business.
你要怎么处理它是你自己的事
Right.
是啊
Gonna open that?
你要打开看吗
Strangest thing, but in this light,
说来奇怪 但在这事上
you remind me an awful lot of your father-in-law.
你让我想起了你岳父
Hey, sweetheart.
宝贝
Daddy? What's the matter? You okay?
爸爸 发生什么事了 你还好吗
Yeah, I'm at Deacon's house, but can you come and get me?
我在迪康家 但你能过来接我吗
You know, uh, I'm kind of tied up at the moment, honey.
我现在有点事情 甜心
Dad, please.
爸爸 拜托了
I really don't want to be here right now.
我现在真的不想待在这儿
I'd rather be home with you.
我想回家和你在一起
I'll be right there.
我马上过去
Well, I'll leave you to your family.
你去照顾你家人吧
They must be proud.
他们一定很为你骄傲
The police have filed your statement.
警方已经将你的供述归档了
We're finished here.
我们可以走了
For now, anyway.
至少暂时没事了
Hey, come here.
过来
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Did he hurt you?
他伤到你了吗
No, not this time.
没有 这次没有
Are we done? Can she go?
都搞定了吗 她可以离开了吗
They're not booking her, so she's free to go
他们没打算收押她 所以她可以走了
till we know more.
等候进一步通知
All right, let's go, come on. Okay.
好了 我们走 来吧 好的
All right, so, listen,
好了 听着
there's a lot of press outside. Oh, my god.
外边有很多媒体 我的天呐
They're probably at your house, too.
你家外面可能也有
You should just come to my place. All right.
你还是直接来我家吧 好的
Just so you're aware, case is still open,
希望你知道 案件还在审理中
and the charges are still pending.
是否起诉尚未确定
Why? She had a restraining order.
为什么 她有禁止令
It's self-defense.
这是自卫行为
Oh, we don't know that for certain.
我们可不能确定
What we do know is that she was in possession of
我们只知道她非法持有
an unregistered firearm that resulted in a man's death.
未登记的武器导致了一个男人的死亡
This is an ongoing criminal homicide investigation.
这是一项正在进行的凶杀案调查
Would stick around town if I were you.
如果我是你的话就老实待在市内
It's okay. Come on.
没事 走吧
Somebody misses you.
有人好想你
Somethin' like that.
差不多吧
Did you hear any more on Sadie?
莎蒂的事有什么新进展吗
Well, Bucky said Rayna and the lawyers are handlin' it.
巴奇说蕾娜和律师们在处理了
It's gotta be self-defense, though.
但肯定是自卫啊
Yeah.
是啊
I-I don't know if it's the right time
我不知道现在问这个
to even ask this, but...
合不合适 但是
Is there something going on with Gunnar?
加纳是不是出什么事了
Anything I should know?
有什么我该知道的吗
How do you mean?
你指什么
He's been actin' real weird towards me all day,
他一整天对我的态度都很奇怪
like I done somethin' real wrong.
好像我做了什么错事一样
look, if you think something's up with him,
听着 如果你觉得他有什么心事
you should probably ask him yourself.
你也许应该自己问他
Besides, I gotta look through these
而且 我还得看看
baby names Juliette sent me.
茱莉亚发给我的婴儿名呢
Otherwise, I'm gonna end up with a daughter named Sparkle.
否则 我女儿就得叫亮亮了
Care to help?
帮帮忙吗
What you got so far?
想到哪些了
You think they'll let me finish my album in prison?
你觉得他们会让我在监狱里完成唱片吗
You're not going to prison.
你不会坐牢的
I'm so sorry for makin' my problems your problems.
我很抱歉你得为我的问题担心
You need to stop apologizing.
你别再道歉了
I'm here for you, okay?
我会陪在你身边的 好吗
I just wish I'd known you felt so unsafe.
如果我早知道你这么缺乏安全感就好了
I mean, there are people you can hire to protect you,
你可以雇人保护你
so you wouldn't had to go out and buy an illegal gun.
也不用出门买♥♥一把非法手♥枪♥了
When Pete showed up...
皮特出现的时候
and...
我
I was just... so scared.
我太害怕了
Yeah. I wanted something to just make me feel
是啊 我想要一样可以
a little bit more in control,
稍稍给我壮胆
a...a little bit safer.
让我安心的东西
But I never thought that I would kill him.
但我没想到我会杀了他
I did not mean to kill him.
我没想杀他的
I know you didn't, hon, of course not.
我知道 亲爱的 当然了
And now I don't know what I'm gonna do.
现在我不知道该怎么办了
There are no witnesses.
没有目击者
Well, what about Luke?
卢克呢
No, Luke was parked on another floor.
不 卢克当时在另一层楼
I mean, there's no way that he could've seen much of anything,
他不可能看见了什么
and I think it is very clear
而且我感觉
that the police do not believe me.
警方明显不相信我
I mean, we don't know what they believe
我们不知道他们相信与否
or what they know or don't know, you know?
或是掌握了什么信息
Look, I think right now you've got to go get some rest.
听着 我觉得你现在必须得休息一会儿
Okay.
好的
it's Juliette's baby shower.
今天是茱莉亚的婴儿洗礼会
And you're supposed to be hostin' it.
你本来是要去主持的
I ruined that, too.
我也搞砸了
Will you stop it, please? It's fine.
你能不能别这样了 没关系的
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
If you go back there and take a nap,
要是你能回屋去睡个觉
I will run over there for five minutes
我就赶过去待五分钟
and drop that thing off. Okay.
把礼物送过去 好
Does this baby not matter anymore?
这孩子一点都不重要了吗
Do I even matter to anyone anymore?
还有人在乎我吗
Of course you do, Juliette.
当然有 茱莉亚
You matter to us and to Avery.
我们还有艾弗里都很在乎你
You matter to a lot of people! I used to have friends!
还有很多人在乎你 我以前有很多朋友
And fans!
很多粉丝
Now the only people coming to this stupid thing
现在会来参加这个破派对的人
are on my payroll!
只有为我♥干♥活儿的人
And I am not playing
我绝对不会
"Guess which candy bar melted in the diaper"
和我的一堆员工玩
with a bunch of employees!
"猜猜尿布里哪个糖果化掉了"
So the shower might be a little bit more intimate than we expected,
这个送礼会可能比我们预想的稍微小范围一点
but we'll still have fun!
但我们还是可以很开心的
My host has cancelled, my husband's gone.
我的主持人不来了 我丈夫出门了
Everyone's got something more important to do
所有人都有更重要的事情要做
than celebrate me and my baby!
而不来为我和我的孩子庆祝
Okay, okay, okay.
好了
Let's just... just... take a deep breath. Calm down.
深呼吸一下 冷静下来
There's gonna be a nice party.
这个送礼会肯定很棒的
Cancel it. Juliette...
取消 茱莉亚...
I would rather have no party than a pity party.
我宁愿不开 也不要一个凄惨的送礼会
But, honey, everything's all set up...
但宝贝 都安排好了的...
Or it was.
之前还是
"People" Magazine... they're on their way.
《人物》杂♥志♥ 他们就快来了
They're gonna cover... I said cancel it!
他们要报导 我说了取消
And when you're done with that, go!
你们搞定了 就走
What the hell are you waiting for?!
你们还在等什么
Come on now, Maddie.
别这样 麦迪
All right, that's it, okay?
好了 到此为止
I am giving you to three to open this door, young lady,
我数三个数 你打开门 小姑娘
You hear me now?
你听到了吗
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表