剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
麦迪开了个派对 不可能吧
Well, it happened. The cops came and everything.
确实如此 警♥察♥都惊动了
I just thought you should know.
我就是想告诉你一声
I'm flying back now to deal with Colt.
我这就要飞回去处理科特
Well, if you're going back, I'm going with you.
如果你要回去 我也要一起走
Yeah, I don't think so.
这可不行
You look pretty comfortable right here.
我看你待在这儿挺自在的
Come on, now.
别这样
This is my daughter we're talking about.
这可是我女儿
Didn't know you both were coming.
我不知道你们都要来
Hey, by the way,
对了
I sent Colt with the police back to his mother's house.
我让科特跟警♥察♥回他母亲家了
Okay, thanks.
好的 谢谢
Yeah.
嗯
Where's Maddie?
麦迪呢
She's in her room.
在她房♥间
Where's Rayna?
蕾娜呢
Upstairs with Daphne. She was pretty upset.
楼上 陪着达芙妮 她很生气
How'd they even get over here?
他们怎么过来的
They met Colt at the diner, and he drove them here.
他们在餐馆遇见了科特 他开车带他们来的
And where were you during all this?
你去哪了呢
I had a last-minute appointment.
我临时有个约会
But why is that your business, anyway?
这关你什么事
Because you're the parent in town. You're supposed to be on call.
因为你是留在这儿的家长 你该随叫随到的
Yeah, well, easy for you to say, not being here.
你说得轻巧 你又不在这儿
What, do you think that's my choice?
怎么 你以为这是我的选择吗
I'd be right here if he wasn't forcing me to be on tour.
如果不是他逼我去巡演 我更想留在这儿
You don't say a word to me for two hours on my plane.
你在我飞机上这两小时一句话没对我说
Now you're taking shots.
现在又开始攻击我了
Is it true or is it not true? God.
是不是这样吧 天呐
Um, hey, Teddy, can I talk to you for a sec, please?
泰迪 能跟你谈谈吗
Yeah.
嗯
Look, I don't know what to tell you, Ray.
我不知道该怎么说 小蕾
I made a deal with Maddie, and she didn't stick to it.
我跟麦迪说好的 但她却食言了
I know.
我知道
I know. And II've been trying to make all of this work,
我知道 而且我一直在努力维持
but the fact is that you never talked to me
但事实就是你决定给自己增加
before you decided to add more dates to your tour,
巡演场次之前从不会跟我商量
and you never considered
也从不考虑
the extra pressures that puts on me here at home.
这给我增加了多少压力
I'm not blaming you, okay?
我没有怪你的意思
You know, I just hate the situation that we're in right now.
我只是讨厌现在这样的状况
And I thought about this all the way over here.
我在过来的路上都想好了
I don't want to just quit the tour.
我不想停止巡演
I believe in the way we raised our girls.
我相信我们教育孩子的方式
I don't want to send the message to them
我不希望她们觉得
that we don't trust them.
我们不信任她们
And also, frankly, I don't want to send a message to them
而且我不希望她们或
and to any other girl out there that in order to be a mother,
其他任何的女孩觉得 作为母亲
you have to just drop everything. No, okay, I agree.
就得放弃其他一切 这我同意
I mean, look. Let's let's just put this in perspective, okay?
我们好好想想这事
I mean, yeah, she disobeyed me. She made a very poor choice.
她的确违抗了我的要求 做了个错误的选择
But she didn't rob a bank.
但她又不是去抢银行了
Still, this wouldn't have happened if she had more supervision,
但如果有人看着她 就不会发生这种事
and that's not on you.
但这不怪你
So, I mean, what do you have in mind?
那你想怎么办
Dad?
爸爸
I really messed up bad.
我犯大错了
Yeah, you did.
是啊
I don't know what you were thinking.
真不知道你是怎么想的
I guess I wasn't.
看来我没好好想
I miss you.
我好想你
I miss you, too, sweetie.
我也想你 亲爱的
That can't be a reason to act out like this, though, you know.
但你也不能这么胡闹
It's dangerous. You know, it makes us worry.
这太危险了 让我们都很担心
Yeah.
是啊
Can we see you upstairs, please?
能去楼上等我们吗
Yeah.
嗯
Nice of you to come.
谢谢你能来
You know, we talked about all the sacrifices
我们之前谈过因为我要去巡演
we were all gonna have to make with me being out on the road,
我们每个人都要做出一些牺牲
and a big part of that was you taking responsibility,
其中很大一部分就是你要承担起责任
and you didn't do that,
而你没做到
and because of that, damage was done to this house.
正因此 家里蒙受了损失
I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you. I promise.
对不起 我会补偿你的 我保证
And listen to me.
听我说
I know that this probably wouldn't have happened if I'd have been here,
我知道如果我在家 或许就不会这样
and that breaks my heart,
这让我心碎
'cause now we're gonna have to rebuild the trust between us,
因为我们现在得重建我们之间的信任
and that's gonna be hard to do with me out of town.
而我不在城里 这就很难了
But I know you can do it.
但我知道你能做到
Yeah.
嗯
And your father and I were talking about something
我和你父亲在讨论
that I think might actually help with that,
有个办法或许能有用
which is that we're gonna get a nanny.
那就是我们要请个保姆
Okay.
好
Now, look, one more thing.
还有一件事
The most important responsibility
你现在最重要的责任
you have right now is being a big sister,
就是做一个姐姐
so don't put Daphne in a situation like this again.
所以再也不要让达芙妮陷入那种情况了
You understand?
懂吗
Yeah.
嗯
All right.
好了
I don't want to be angry anymore.
我不想再生你气了
It was making me a disaster.
这让我一塌糊涂
And I can't keep punishing you --
我也不能继续惩罚你了
not if we're gonna raise our baby together.
因为我们要一起抚养我们的孩子
Wouldn't be fair for our child.
那对孩子不公平
So I've decided to forgive you.
所以我决定原谅你
Wait.
等等
I forgive you, but I still don't trust you,
我原谅你 但我还是不信任你
and I can't be in a relationship with someone that I don't trust.
我不能跟一个我不信任的人恋爱
Okay, so, what are you -- what are you saying?
那么你是什么意思
What does that mean?
这是什么意思
You gave me two options,
你给了我两个选择
and I'm not picking either one of them.
我两个都不要选
Whether or not I get to be this baby's father...
我能不能做孩子的父亲
is not your choice.
这你说了不算
Hey, did your people talk to you about this opportunity
你的人跟你提起《与星共舞》邀我们
for us to do "Dancing With the Stars"?
一起去参加节目的事了吗
I haven't heard anything about it,
我还没收到消息
But, you know, if you want to do it, I'm game.
但如果你想去 我不介意
Well...I think I'm gonna be doing it myself.
我想一个人去
You push me out?
你要挤走我啊
Kind of.
算是吧
I didn't realize when I was talking about campaigning
我跟你提宣传的事的时候
that you'd start competing against me.
可没想到你会跟我竞争
Oh, babe, I'm not competing against you.
亲爱的 我才不是跟你竞争
You know, I just think these awards
我只是觉得这些提名
are really a great opportunity for both of us,
对我们来说都是个好机会
and I think it's important for us to do this
我觉得我们必须得
without being linked to each other the way we have been.
不像之前那样一直黏在一起
Even though we're getting married.
尽管我们要结婚了
I think especially 'cause we're getting married.
尤其是因为我们要结婚了
I mean, all this "Luke and Rayna" stuff --
这个"卢娜"的这档子事
I-I think it really takes away from the accomplishments
我觉得这抵消了我们作为单独的人
that we have made as individuals.
所取得的成就
All right.
好吧
So, how about this?
那这样怎么样
You do your thing, I do mine.
你宣传你的 我宣传我的
No matter what happens, win or lose,
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表