剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Previously on "Nashville"...
《下一站歌♥后》前情提要
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
我宣布你们结为夫妇
And I had to do a paternity test.
我做了个亲子鉴定
Micah's not mine.
麦卡不是我儿子
I made a terrible mistake.
我犯下了大错
I can't marry you.
我不能嫁给你
I'd like you to get the hell off my property.
你从我家滚出去吧
Undiagnosed cirrhosis of the liver
未确诊肝硬化
strongly pointing to cancer.
极有可能是癌症
They don't know that it's cancer yet.
他们还不确定是癌症
I don't even care how you found out where I live.
我不管你怎么知道我住哪
I'm not that scared little girl I was 10 years ago.
不是10年前怕你的小丫头了
Take a few of these. They'll take the edge off.
吃几片这个 能消除紧张情绪
Layla!
莱拉
I've got a small problem,
我遇到了个小麻烦
and I'm gonna need your help handling it.
我需要你帮忙
Hey, Buck. Hey. How you doing?
巴奇 你还好吗
Not great.
不太好
I just called off our wedding.
我刚刚取消了婚礼
Yeah, I heard. You did?
我知道了 已经知道了吗
How did you hear? I just did it.
你怎么知道的 我才取消的
Um, Luke called his manager, his manager called me.
卢克打给了他的经纪人 他又打给了我
What did they say? It doesn't matter.
说了什么 不重要了
You're what's important right now.
你才是我关心的
What can I do to help? Nothing, really,
我能帮你什么 什么也帮不了
Unless you can try to make this mess I made go away.
除非你能把我惹的这堆麻烦收拾好
Well, judging from Jimmy's tone,
听吉米的口气
I think we may need to brace for the worst.
我觉得我们要做最坏的打算了
I don't think Luke's gonna go quietly into the night.
卢克应该不会善罢甘休的
I hurt him real bad, Buck.
我真的伤他很深 巴奇
It's gonna be okay, Ray.
不会有事的 小蕾
We're gonna get through this, all right?
我们能撑过去的 好吗
Yeah. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
Let me get on the phone with Luke's team,
我去和卢克的团队谈谈
see if I can get him to agree to a joint statement.
看看能不能商量出个联合声明
We both know how P.R. conscious they are.
他们的公♥关♥意识很强
Maybe we can get him to take the high road.
也许能让他宽宏一点呢
How's she doing? Stable.
她怎么样了 稳定下来了
We're gonna run more tests.
我们会做进一步的检查
So what does that mean? Is she gonna be okay?
什么意思 她会没事吗
Well, Mr. Lexington, your wife is lucky to be alive
莱星顿先生 以你夫人摄入的药物和酒精量
considering the amount of pills and alcohol in her system.
她能活下来已经是万幸了
Pills? Yyou're sure? Yes, a lot of them.
药物 真的吗 是的 量很大
Was she struggling with anything lately?
她最近有什么烦心事吗
Was she despondent? Uh, depressed?
心情沮丧 或是抑郁吗
You think she did this on purpose?
你的意思是她是想自杀吗
Is that what you're telling me?
你是这个意思吗
With this level of toxicity, it's certainly a possibility.
从毒检的情况看 有这个可能性
Well, I mean, things have been stressful lately.
最近生活上是有一些压力
But she never said anything about...
但她从没说过要...
I mean, she never tried to...
她从没有要...
Look, why don't you just wait here
你可以先在这里等着
and I'll send for you when she's ready, all right?
她醒了以后 我再通知你 好吗
A-all right. All right.
好的 好的
Well, there were drugs found at the scene,
现场发现了毒品
some underage drinking,
未成年人饮酒
and we suspect two of the guests may have been escorts.
还有两名宾客疑似应♥召♥女
Some party. Any arrests yet?
好个聚会 有人被逮捕了吗
Uh, no, sir, I was able to speak with my officers
没有 先生 和您谈过之后
right after I talked to you,
我马上找到了我手下
and they're waiting for instructions.
现在他们还在等指示
Good.
很好
Look, I, uh...apologize
真是对不起
for inserting myself into police business,
介入到你们警局的公务中
but, uh, this incident has put me in a very awkward position.
但这次事件令我十分尴尬
My new music education initiative
边山共和公♥司♥
is in partnership with Edgehill-Republic,
是我的新音乐教育计划的合作伙伴
and I'd hate to have it scandalized
我不希望这个计划
because of Jeff Fordham's poor decision-making.
因为杰夫·福德汉姆的不慎而被抹黑
I understand, Mr. Mayor,
我明白 市长先生
and I think we can easily overlook these lesser charges,
这些小指控我们可以睁一只眼闭一只眼
but the wild card here is the girl in the pool.
现在问题是那个跌进泳池的姑娘
And if she wants to press charges,
如果她要起诉
I'm afraid there's nothing we can do.
那我们也无能为力了
What kind of charges are we looking at?
可能会面对什么样的指控
Well, was she served alcohol or drugs?
是不是有人向她提供了酒精和毒品
Was she pushed into the pool?
是不是被人推入了泳池
Hopefully, it's just a, uh, tragic accident.
希望这只是一起不幸的事故
Yeah. But there's no guarantees at this point.
是啊 但现在我们也不能保证什么
All right. Just keep me posted.
好的 有消息及时通知我
Best honeymoon ever.
真是最棒的蜜月
Well, don't think you're getting off the hook that easy,
别以为你这就没事了
'cause as soon as this baby comes, I want a real honeymoon.
宝宝一生出来 你就得给我一个真正的蜜月
Wherever you want to go.
你想去哪就去哪
Yeah? Promise.
真的吗 我保证
God, you're beautiful.
天啊 你真美
Where you going?
你要去哪
My apartment.
回我家
Seeing as how we're married now,
既然现在我们结婚了
I should probably bring over a few things.
我也该把一些东西搬来了
What? Now?
什么 现在去吗
Juliette, I don't even have a toothbrush here anymore.
茱莉亚 我在这儿连支牙刷都没有
Well, okay. How about this?
这样吧
How about you stay in bed and let your things come to you?
你待在床上不要走 等着东西送来
I'll have Emily call the movers.
我让艾米丽找搬家公♥司♥
That works for me.
这样也行
Yeah?
是吧
Come here.
快过来
So many places
很多很多地方
I want to go
我想要去
So many people
很多很多的人
I want to know
我想结识
I want to stay
我想留下
But I want to leave
也想离开
I want it all
我想拥有一切
I've got to believe
我要相信
You can have roots and wings
你可以拥有根与翼
You can have everything
你可以拥有一切
You can know where you're from
你可以知道你来自何方
And still want to fly
还想要飞
Two feet on the ground
双脚踩在地上
Two hands in the sky
双手举向天空
You can have roots and wings
你可以拥有根与翼
At the same time
同时拥有
At the same time
同时拥有
At the same time
同时拥有
You're sounding great. You've been practicing.
弹得真好 有在练习吧
Thanks.
多谢
Can we do one more?
再来一首吧
No, no more stalling, buddy.
不行 不能再拖了
We got to go, so go get your suit on.
咱们得走了 把外套穿上
I wish grandma and grandpa would just go away.
真希望外公外婆赶紧走
Hey. You don't mean that, buddy. They love you.
你这话不是真心的 他们很爱你
They just want to make sure
他们只是想确保
you're living in the best possible place.
你生活在最好的环境里
But I want to live with you, dad.
但我想和你住 爸爸
Micah...look, there's, uh...
麦卡 听我说
there's something I need to tell you that's really important.
我得告诉你一件很重要的事
I, uh...well...
我
I love you, and don't you ever forget that.
我爱你 千万别忘了
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表