剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
It's just... such a big change.
这实在是太大的改变
I was inducted into the Opry.
我加入了奥普里大剧院
I played a country-music icon.
我扮演了一个乡村乐天后
And...now all that stuff just seems so far away.
但现在 那一切似乎好遥远
You're gonna get it all back again.
你都会争取回来的
It's just gonna take a little time.
只是需要点时间
What if I don't get it back?
如果我争取不回来呢
What if I become irrelevant at 25?
如果我25岁就被人遗忘了呢
That's not possible.
不可能的
You will always be
你永远都会是
the unforgettable Juliette Barnes.
令人难以忘怀的茱莉亚·巴尼斯
And someday soon, you're gonna start to feel like her again.
很快 你就会找回那种感觉了
I promise.
我保证
I'd like to sing an old song by...A new friend of mine.
我想唱一首一位新朋友的老歌♥
It's one of my favorites.
是我个人最喜欢的一首
It's called "Shotgun."
叫做《副驾》
When did you know your heart was mine
你是什么时候知道 你的心属于我
You've told the tale so many times
这个故事 你已经讲过好多遍
There's nothing better we've got to do
我们没有别的事可做
With all these miles to get to where we're going to
还要继续在感情的路上跋山涉水
It's a hard road, honey
艰辛的感情路 情人
And there ain't nobody I'd rather be next to
我只愿跟你一起走过
It's a rough ride, baby
艰难的爱情路 爱人
But we're gonna make it together
我们会一起走过
Me and you
我和你
When you're tired, I'll grab the wheel
你累了 我来开
And you'll take over when I'm done
我累了 你来开
Love is taking turns
相爱就是你和我
Riding shotgun
轮流坐副驾
When did you know, tell me again
再告诉我一遍 你是什么时候知道的
My heart was yours when you walked in
你走进我生命的一刻 我的心就属于你了
You made a vow to hold it dear
你发誓你要珍惜它
And you kept your promise to me all these years
这些年你一直信守承诺
It's a hard road, honey
艰辛的感情路 情人
And there ain't nobody I'd rather be next to
我只愿跟你一起走过
It's a rough ride, baby
艰难的爱情路 爱人
But we're gonna make it together
我们会一起走过
Me and you
我和你
When you're tired, I'll grab the wheel
你累了 我来开
And you'll take over when I'm done
我累了 你来开
Love is taking turns
相爱就是你和我
Riding shotgun
轮流坐副驾
It's you and me against the world
你和我 面对全世界
You are my man, and I'm your girl
你是我的男人 我是你的女人
And when we're old, I'll take your hand
等我们都老了 我会握着你的手
And ask you then
再问你一次
When did you know, tell me again
你是什么时候知道的
Jade St. John.
贾德·圣约翰
We have a problem.
遇到个问题
Hey, Deacon. Deacon?
迪康 迪康
Deacon, hey, can you hear me?
迪康 听得到吗
How'd I do?
怎么样了
There was a problem in Columbus.
哥伦布市那边出了点问题
After they took the liver out of the donor,
从捐献者体内摘取出肝脏之后
the surgical team
手术团队
found cancerous lesions on the donor's lungs.
在捐献者的肺部发现了癌性病灶
They didn't want to take the risk that the cancer had spread to...
他们担心癌症可能已经蔓延至...
I didn't get the surgery.
我没做上手术
No.
是啊
But we found one donor. We'll be able to find another one.
但我们找到了一位捐献者 就能再找到一位
Will we? Well, we can hope.
会吗 可以抱希望啊
Hey, thanks for tonight.
今晚谢谢你了
I haven't felt that connected to an audience
我已经很久没有跟听众
in a really long time.
产生那样的共鸣了
Well, that was all you.
那都是你自己做到的
And about that album you want to record...
至于你想录制的那张专辑
You don't need me or anybody else
你不需要我或任何其他人
singing a duet with you to prove you can do country.
跟你合唱来证明你能唱乡村乐
You showed that tonight.
你今晚已经证明了
Well, you want to come back to L.A. with me
那你愿意跟我回洛杉矶
and tell that to my label?
跟我厂牌说这话吗
Sure sounds tempting.
好诱人的提议
Did you really sing "shotgun" at your 8th-grade talent show?
你八年级才艺秀时真的唱了《副驾》吗
I had braces and an asymmetrical haircut.
我戴着牙套 留着不对称的头发
It so wasn't pretty.
丢人死了
Well, couldn't be any worse than my first album cover.
那也不会比我第一张专辑封面差
Don't sell yourself short.
别小看自己
I had a poster of that hanging over my bed,
我还在床头挂了一张那个海报呢
and...I kissed you every night before I went to sleep.
每晚睡觉前都吻你
Well...
那
would it be all right if the...
你介意
real thing kissed you back?
本尊回吻你一下吗
It'd be kind of crazy great.
那就太棒了
I like that you have a favorite bar.
你有最喜欢的酒吧真好
Makes you easier to find.
更容易找你
What can I get for you?
需要点什么
Uh, sea breeze... on his tab.
海风 记在他账上
You got it.
好的
Here's the thing... I'm going on tour with Jade.
是这样的 我要跟贾德去巡演
Of course you are. Why would you listen to me?
当然了 你为什么要听我的
I heard every word that you said.
我听到你的话了
You're willing to walk away from money for yourself
你为了照顾我 甘愿放弃
'cause you're looking out for me.
到手的钱
And you are still ignoring my advice.
你却还是不肯听劝
No.
不是的
I'm just ignoring your concern.
我只是无视你的担心
Here you go.
给你
Thanks.
谢谢
I'm not gonna turn into Jade.
我不会变成贾德的
I'm not gonna throw you away.
我不会抛弃你的
I don't want to do this without you.
我并不想失去你
I can't.
我不能失去你
Uh, I don't want to spoil your date or anything. There's just...
我不想毁了你的约会
something I got to get off my chest.
有些话不吐不快
Okay.
好吧
This is all really new to me,
这对我来说前所未有
but I do know that, uh...
但我知道
I've never felt... this way...
我从未对任何人
about anybody before.
有过这种感觉
And, uh...
而且
But it didn't feel right,
但这样感觉不对
you being there with someone else.
你带别人去
So, what I'd like to ask... I mean, what...
所以 我想说的是
I mean, what... what would make me happy right now is if, um...
我十分希望
if, um, it could just...
我们能
be the two of us while I figure this out.
两个人考虑清楚
I think I can handle that.
这没问题
That's great.
那太好了
I'll, uh...I'll let you get back to Brad.
那不打扰你和布拉德了
Chad.
查德
Ch-chad. Yeah.
查德 是啊
He's not here.
他不在的
No? No.
是吗 嗯
I couldn't wait for the night to be over.
我之前简直等不及晚会结束了
Unless, of course, it isn't.
除非 今晚还有节目
It's me.
是我
How'd it go? It didn't.
怎么样了 没做成
Donor didn't work out, so we're back to Square One.
捐献者情况不好 我们又回到原点了
I'm so sorry.
我真的好遗憾
How are you?
你怎么样了
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表