剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
It was real to me. Felt right to me.
我真想那么做 情真意切
I hope you felt that.
我希望你感觉到了
I did.
是的
It's actually really what happened after that.
其实我想说的是之后发生的事
Why? What happened after that?
怎么 之后发生了什么
Well, Deacon came by the house.
迪康来我家了
And?
然后呢
And - he --proposed to me.
然后 他向我求婚了
What'd you say?
你是怎么回答的
I didn't say anything.
我什么也没说
Look, I'm not gonna apologize
我可不打算因为
for being more than a little ticked that Deacon did what he did,
迪康的所作所为让我很光火而道歉
but -- I get it.
不过 我理解
Be hard losing somebody twice.
错失一个人两次是很痛苦的
And if it's up to me, that's exactly what's gonna happen.
如果由我决定 你和他就只能有缘无分
But it's not just up to me.
不过这件事不只取决于我
How are you feeling about all this?
你是怎么想的
I feel -- a lot of different things.
我感觉 心里五味杂陈
I love you.
我爱你
But Deacon and I just have this -- this thing.
但迪康和我之间有很多历史
And we get tangled up in it.
我们在其中纠葛不清
And it goes deep, you know?
这很复杂
It's about what was and what could be.
这事关过去以及本可如何
Look. Here's what I do know. You're the one for me.
我只知道 你就是我想要的那个人
There's no question in my mind,
我对此毫不怀疑
and I guess you just have to figure out at this point in your life,
我想你得想清楚 你此时此刻
right now, who or what is gonna be right for you.
到底谁或者什么才最适合你
Yes, I do.
是啊
All right, listen.
好吧
I'll go stag to this charity thing tonight
如果你想再考虑考虑
if you'd rather have some more time.
我今晚就自己去参加慈善晚宴
I don't want to pressure you or rush you any more
我已经给了你不少压力 让你猝不及防
than I already have, okay?
我不想再这样了 好吗
You let me know what you want to do.
想好了告诉我
They say what time the tow truck would get here?
他们说拖车什么时候会来了吗
Nope. The, uh, dispatch lady was having a bad day.
没说 调度员今天不太如意
Bad life, maybe.
也可能是人生不顺
Yeah, well, we all have our burdens.
是啊 我们都有心事
Our rotten childhoods or whatever.
糟糕的童年或者什么的
It doesn't justify lousy behavior as an adult.
这也不能成为成年后龌龊行径的借口
I don't know. Some scars run pretty deep, Avery.
不好说 有些伤痕影响深远 艾弗里
Yeah, but how damaged do you have to be
是啊 但是要经历过什么样的创伤
to sleep with Jeff Fordham
才会和杰夫·福德汉姆上♥床♥
Tell you, it would have hurt a hell of a lot less
即使她是移情别恋
if she'd fallen in love with another man, instead of screwing that one
都好过和那个男人乱搞
and then expecting me to understand why.
居然还指望我能够理解
I'm sorry. Scarlett, this is your road trip.
对不起 斯嘉丽 这是你的公路旅行
I should be the one doing the listening.
我应该好好听你诉苦
How are you?
你怎么样
I'm fine. It's a little less meditative
挺好的 这段旅程并没有我想的
than I thought it would be.
那么发人深思
But can't say it hasn't been interesting.
但不能说这趟旅行不好玩
Being back in Mississippi with you is pretty weird.
和你一起回密西西比感觉挺怪
'cause if you'd asked me two years ago where I'd be today,
因为如果你两年前问我今天会身在何处
I would have said living in Nashville, marry to you.
我会说住在纳什维尔 和你结婚
Yeah, a lot's changed since then, huh?
是啊 那之后很多事都变了
You know, Scarlett, I never thought I deserved you.
斯嘉丽 我一直不觉得自己配得上你
I always thought a better man will come along.
我一直觉得会有个更优秀的男人出现
Well, I can't be sure, but--
我不敢打保票 不过...
but I may have gotten chiggers.
但我可能沾上沙螨了
I thank y'all so much for seeing me.
很感谢各位能见我
Is there anything specific you want me
你们对我有什么具体的要求
to do with this or any directions?
或者有什么指示吗
Yeah, in this scene, Patsy's just got in a fight with her
在这一场 佩西刚和她的第二任丈夫
second husband, one that's pretty physical,
起了争执 还动了手
but she's still got to perform, so.
但她还要去演出 就是这样
So just sing, okay.
那我就唱了 好
I'm crazy
我疯了
Crazy for feeling so lonely
因为孤独 而发疯了
I'm crazy
我疯了
Crazy for feeling blue
因为忧郁 而发疯了
I knew you'd love me as long as you wanted
我知道 你对我的爱也只是随你心意
then someday leave me for somebody new
然后某天 你会离我而去另寻新欢
Worry, why do I let myself worry
担忧 我为何让自己如此担忧
Wondering
不停想
what in the world did I do?
我到底做错了什么
I'm crazy thinking that my love could hold you
是我疯了 以为我的爱能留住你
I'm crazy for trying
我拼尽全力 累得疯了
And crazy for crying
我泪水不止 哭得疯了
I'm sorry.
真抱歉
One day
有一天
- I saw him walking - on the street
-我看到他 -走在街上
- We started talking - Downtown
-我们说话 -在市中心
- Now we're moving - In the rain
-我们走了 -在雨中
- Now we're grooving - She smiled
-我们好开心 -她在笑
- Nothing happened - So fine
-什么也没发生 -真漂亮
- The beats working - I knew
-这节奏很好 -我知道
- Honey, honey - She'd be mine
-亲爱的 -她是我的
Easy money
这很简单
Deacon. Babe, come on.
迪康 亲爱的 醒醒
We got a gig.
我们还有演出呢
Come on. Don't do this again. Let's go.
拜托 别再这样了 快走
Come on. No.
起来 不要
- Full moon - I had a past
-满月升起 -我有段过去
- Red wine - A dark past
-红酒 -阴暗的过去
- Hotel - I had a gun
-旅馆 -我拿着枪
- Bad girl - A big gun
-坏女人 -一把大枪
- Room service - Hair trigger
-客房♥服务 -打开保险
- I'm getting nervous - I pull it
-我开始紧张 -我扣动扳机
- All night - Hammer down
-一整晚 -枪响了
- Silk sheets - lead bullets
-丝绸床单 -铅制子弹
Hey. Can't find him?
找不到他吗
He's probably passed out somewhere.
他可能在哪里醉成烂泥了
I mean, I go on in ten minutes.
我还有10分钟就要上场了
Well, I tell you what.
这么办吧
Um, I know your set cold. I could cover for him out there
我对你们的曲子很熟 我先顶他一下
and then help you look for him after. How that be?
之后再帮你找他 怎么样
That's real sweet, Luke.
你真贴心 卢克
- Guilty By - Association
-牵连 -犯罪
Thank you.
谢谢你
- Love comes - Love comes
-爱情来了 -爱情来了
- Love goes - Love goes
-爱情走了 -爱情走了
- She's gone - I'm gone
-她走了 -我走了
To Mexico
去墨西哥
A postcard from Mexico
从墨西哥寄来的明信片
I really didn't mean to hurt your feeling, dad.
我不是故意伤你的 爸爸
You didn't.
你没有
But you were wrong about what you said.
不过你刚才说错了
I don't hate deacon.
我不讨厌迪康
You know, if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have you, would I?
要不是因为他 我也不会拥有你
No.
没错
And you're wrong about something else.
还有一件事你也说错了
I don't hate music.
我并不讨厌音乐
Oh, you and your sister need to go get dressed up.
你和妹妹得去打扮打扮
We're going out tonight.
我们今晚要出门
It's not some mayor thing, is it?
不会又是市长的应酬吧
Yeah, kind of.
差不多
Go on. Get dressed.
去吧 穿好衣服
It is a sign. Would you stop?
这就是个征兆 你说够了吗
It is a sign that moving is a bad idea.
这是个征兆 证明搬走是个坏主意
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表