剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Well, the fever says that you're not.
但你发烧了 所以有问题
If it's something relatively manageable,
如果是相对容易控制的
they'll likely move forward.
他们才可能继续进行手术
"Likely."
可能
Wait... he may not get the surgery?
等等 不一定会给他做手术吗
Well, if it's more serious, like pneumonia,
如果情况比较严重 比如肺炎
then we run the risk of your body rejecting the liver,
那你的身体可能会排斥这个肝脏
and they won't operate if that's the case.
那样他们就不会做这个手术
So we're gonna run a few tests now,
所以我们现在要做几项检测
okay, and we're gonna get to the bottom of this.
我们会搞清楚是什么原因的
I know they're about to go into surgery on the patient in Ohio.
我知道俄亥俄州的那个病人马上就要做手术了
What if we don't have these results by then?
要是到时候结果还没出来怎么办
Well, then, the liver goes to the next recipient
那肝脏就会移植到名单上
on the transplant list.
下一位接受者身上
Um, I'll be right back.
我马上回来
I'm sorry about this.
我很抱歉
But we're gonna sort this out as fast as we can.
但是我们会尽快出结果的
If there's anything else I can do, let me know.
如果还有什么需要帮忙的 请尽管告诉我
Caleb.
凯勒布
Is there something you can do, somebody you can talk to?
你能不能做点什么 找谁疏通疏通
Wha-- that's not how this works.
什...不是这样的
Um, that's the surgical team's decision,
那是手术团队的决定
and I'm not on the surgical team.
而我不是手术团队的人
Please do something. Please do something.
求你做点什么吧 求你做点什么
Surely you must have some sway on the surgical team.
你肯定在手术团队里也有点关系
There's a protocol.
这是有规矩的
Look, what if Deacon were to reject the liver
如果迪康排斥那个肝脏
that could have gone to someone else on the transplant list,
那就浪费了移植名单上其他病人的机会
someone equally as deserving?
同样需要这个肝脏的人
What if the tumor gets too big? What if they can't find a liver?
万一肿瘤变得太大了 或者再找不到肝脏了呢
Then Maddie loses her father, I lose my uncle.
那麦迪就会失去父亲 我会失去舅舅
We... we can't just let him die.
我们不能让他死
Everyone on that list
那名单上的每个人
has someone that feels exactly the same way.
身边都有跟你感受相同的亲友
I can't compromise my integrity because we're in a relationship.
我不能因为我俩之间的关系而做昧良心的事
And I wish you wouldn't ask me to do that.
我真希望你不会对我提出这种要求
Scarlett.
斯嘉丽
Wait... so you did pageants, too?
等等 你也参加过选美吗
You're looking at the 1998 Miss Sacramento Walnut Princess.
我是1998年萨克拉门托核桃公主
There you are.
你在这儿啊
Uh, come with me.
跟我过来
I want to introduce you to Clay Hunnicutt.
我想把你引荐给克雷·哈尼肯特
Was he always this bossy when you knew him?
你认识他的时候他就这么专横吗
Worse.
有过之而无不及
You know, I can see why you're so excited about this one.
我看得出你为什么这么看重她
She reminds me a lot of me when I was starting out.
她让我想起了我刚入行时的样子
I think that's the best compliment I've ever got.
我觉得这是我听过的最高赞誉了
Okay, let's go.
好了 咱们走吧
Relax, and sit. This isn't our table.
放松点 坐下 这不是咱们的位子
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.
晚上好 女士们先生们
And thank you for coming out tonight to support Note by Note,
谢谢大家今晚能来支持本届市政♥府♥创办的
Oh, well, it's starting.
都开始了
my administration's music-education initiative.
乐声袅袅音乐教育项目
I'd also like to say thanks
我还想感谢
to the Gaylord Opryland resort for hosting us this evening.
今晚承办晚会的奥普瑞兰大饭店
And in about an hour, we are gonna have our live auction
一个小时后 将现场举♥行♥拍卖♥♥
for a command performance by anyone here tonight.
点名在坐任何人上台表演
Now, unfortunately,
可惜的是
Rayna Jaymes had a last-minute change of plans,
蕾娜·詹姆斯临时计划有变
but this gentleman has graciously offered to step in
但这位好心的先生自告奋勇
and help kick things off tonight,
为今晚的活动开场
so please give a warm Nashville welcome
请为卢克·维勒献上纳什维尔的
to Luke Wheeler.
热情掌声吧
Thank y'all.
谢谢大家
Uh, the mayor's asked me to,
市长要我
uh, share the stage with a very special young lady,
和一位特别的年轻女士同台演出
and of course I said yes...
我当然答应啦
not only because she's a participant in the Note by Note program,
不仅仅因为她是乐声袅袅项目的参与者
but also because she happens to be
而且她碰巧还是我的
a real good buddy of mine.
一位好朋友
Please welcome to the stage, Miss Daphne Conrad.
请欢迎她上台 达芙妮·康拉德小姐
Come on up, Daphne.
来吧 达芙妮
Thanks, dad.
谢谢你 爸爸
Love you.
爱你
All right, now, have fun.
好了 好好玩啦
How about "Have a little faith in me"? You want to sing that?
《相信我》怎么样 唱这个好吗
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah? Okay.
好啊 好啊 好吗 好的
"Have a little faith" In "C." Thanks.
C调的《相信我》 谢谢
When the road gets dark
前路昏暗不明
And you can no longer see
你看不见方向
Just let my love throw a spark
让我的爱为你照亮
Have a little faith in me
请相信我
Have a little faith in me
请相信我
Have a little faith in me
请相信我
Have a little faith in me
请相信我
I was looking for you everywhere.
我到处找你
Have a little faith in me
请相信我
I needed some quiet time.
我想静一静
Do you think dad's gonna die, mom?
你觉得爸爸会死吗 妈妈
If this surgery doesn't happen, you know?
如果这场手术做不成
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm just scared.
我好害怕
Me too.
我也是
Do you want to pray?
你要祈祷吗
Yeah.
好
You see, time, time is our friend
时间 时间会善待我们
But for us, there is no end
我和你 没有终点
All you gotta do is have faith in me
你只需要相信我
Have a little faith in me
请相信我
Have a little faith in me
请相信我
Have a little faith in me
请相信我
Yeah!
好棒
Miss Daphne Conrad! Give it up!
达芙妮·康拉德小姐 鼓掌吧
Thank you.
谢谢
So, I'm not doing the whole "maternity leave" thing.
我可不打算请"产假"
Take your time with your album.
好好准备你的专辑吧
Because when it comes to the priorities at Highway 65,
因为要说65号♥高速以谁为重
the line forms behind me.
那肯定是我
Really?
是吗
It's just, you know, no one's really heard from you
但是 自从你取消巡演以后
since you canceled your tour.
你就没什么消息了
I'm the lead in a major motion picture coming out soon.
我主演的一部大♥片♥很快就要上映了
Wouldn't be surprised if it got nominated for a few awards.
要是这部电影能获几项提名也不奇怪
And you started off as a talent-show runner-up,
而你不过是从一个选秀比赛的亚军起步
covering my sloppy seconds.
在我有麻烦时顶上来
Well, she just opened for me,
她刚为我开了场
and from what I see, she's the real deal.
在我看来 她很有实力
I'm sorry... I don't remember anybody talking to you.
抱歉 我怎么不记得有人在跟你说话
Touring with her was hell.
和她一起巡演痛苦极了
I thought shots were in order.
我觉得该上酒了
Well, I hope you brought enough for everybody.
但愿你拿的够大家喝
We were just talking about you two.
我们刚还在谈你们俩的事
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Yeah, about the demos you two recorded.
是啊 在说你们俩录的小样
Will, you're becoming quite the songwriter.
威尔 你写歌♥真是很像样了
Well...
这个嘛
I couldn't have done it without this guy.
要不是他我肯定不行的
Well, to a great new partnership.
那就敬美好的新合作关系吧
Bicks and Lexington, may the two of you
比克斯和莱星顿 愿你们俩
have a hell of a future together.
拥有无比美好的共同未来
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表