剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
It's not that bad for you.
对你来说不糟
They made you look like a sex symbol.
他们把你弄得像性感符号♥
They made me look like I don't own any clothes.
他们把我弄得好像没有衣服一样
I mean, neither of us look good in this piece of crap.
我们俩在这破烂节目里都不怎么样
I wouldn't call it that.
不至于吧
You took me totally out of context.
你断章取义地表现我
Hey, what happened to all the good stuff we filmed?
我们拍的那些好片段呢
How come none of that's in the show?
为什么都不在节目里
Well, it's called editing,
这叫做剪辑
And "the good stuff," as you put it, was boring.
而你所说的"好片段"都很无聊
We had to make a show.
我们得做好看的节目
Well, this one sucks.
这节目糟糕透了
And it's not even close to real.
而且根本不是事实
I don't think you want that, do you?
你应该不会希望表现事实吧
So...looks like we have a hit on our hands.
看来这节目必火了
Good thing you both signed contracts.
幸好你们都签了合同
How'd it go?
怎么样
I feel like I need to take a shower.
我想去洗澡
What happened with that reporter?
跟那记者怎么样了
I just had to go some places I really didn't want to go...
我回忆了很多我不想回忆的事
...to protect our kids.
好保护孩子们
I'm so sorry you had to go there,
我很抱歉你要承受这一切
but for my son's sake, I am so grateful.
但为了我儿子 我也很感激
I'm sorry about this weekend.
抱歉周末搞成这样
Me too.
我也是
You know, today was the original date of our wedding.
今天是我们原本的婚礼日期
Which I guess theoretically means
所以理论上来说
we would be at our reception right now.
现在本该是婚宴的时间了
Want to dance?
想跳舞吗
Do you take this woman to be your wife?
你愿娶这个女人为妻吗
Yeah.
愿意
You take this man to be your husband?
你愿嫁给这个男人为夫吗
I do.
我愿意
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我来晚了
Is this... The baby's father. Yeah, I am.
这是... 孩子的爸爸 是的
So, what do I do?
我该做什么
Well, just take a seat behind Juliette.
坐在茱莉亚身后
All right.
好的
Put your arms around her belly.
手臂环绕她的肚子
Like this?
这样吗
Get a little closer.
再近一点
Well, we made it together.
我们一起制♥造♥了这个孩子
May as well welcome it together.
不如一起看着TA出生吧
Wait, what... what was that?
等等 那是什么
That was a kick.
宝宝踢我了
Second time today.
今天第二次了
Sorry I missed the first.
抱歉我错过了第一次
Won't happen again.
不会再这样了
All right, you go grab your stuff, buddy.
去收拾你的东西吧 伙计
All right.
好
I thought you said you talked to her.
你不是说你跟她谈过了吗
She's late again.
她又迟到了
I did, and I thought she got the message, but...
是啊 我以为她明白了
This is getting old, Gunnar.
不能老这样啊 加纳
All right, I'll call her, and I'll see what's going on.
好吧 我给她打电♥话♥ 问问怎么回事
Hello?
喂
Please tell me you're on your way to pick up Micah.
拜托告诉我你正要赶来接麦卡
I can't lose him, Gunnar.
我不能失去他 加纳
And you won't.
你不会的
We're here to help whenever you need us, okay, but...
我们随时会帮助你的
I have taken care of Micah all these years,
我这些年一直照顾着麦卡
and I have finally found somebody who wants to take care of me.
如今我终于找到愿意照顾我的人了
Do you... do you understand that?
你懂吗
Like, I-I need this.
我需要他
Just slow down a second. Talk to me, Kiley.
慢点 好吗 跟我说话 凯莉
You are so much better as a father than I ever was a mom.
你作为父亲 比我这个母亲强多了
No, Kiley, just... just wait a second, okay?
不 凯莉 你别冲动
Please just tell Micah that I love him, okay?
求你告诉麦卡 我爱他
Kiley?
凯莉
Kiley?!
凯莉
When's she coming?
她什么时候来
She's not.
她不来了
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表