剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Oh. Um, w-what do you mean, "Both our names"?
什么意思 "我们俩的名字"
She says people love our old stuff
她说大家喜欢我们之前的创作
and are always asking for something new, so...
一直在问我们写没写新歌♥ 所以...
But I don't think it needs both our names on it. It's your song.
不用把咱俩的名字都写上 这是你的歌♥
Come on. It was half a song when you walked through the door.
你来的时候还是个半成品
We wrote it together.
这是咱们合写的
Hey, what's wrong?
怎么了
It's -- it's not a co-write. It's, uh, it's your song.
不是合写的 是你的歌♥
I just tweaked a few things. That's all.
我只是稍微改动一下而已
Stop being modest. You did a ton.
别谦虚了 你帮大忙了
No, I-I-I don't need this.
不 我不需要这些
"Don't need this"?
不需要这些
What are you talking ,Scarlett... I don't
斯嘉丽 这是什么话 我不...
I don't need it. I can't.
我不需要 不行
And right. And left. And forward.
往右 往左 前进
Good. Hit that spot.
很好 动作要到位
Make it nice and sharp. Back it up.
要又准又好 后退
Tell that devil to take you back
让那恶魔带你走
And turn to the back. Back to the front.
向后转 再转回来
Take you back, take you back
带你走 带你走
Nice and bright. Arms up high
很好 手举高
My heart went from red to black
我的心已如死灰
and walk. Forward. Hit that mike.
往前走 开唱
Red to black, red to black
如死灰 如死灰
How many times do we need to rehearse this?
我们得排练多少次
Sorry. I'm -- I'm sorry.
抱歉 很抱歉
Get your head in the game, Zoey.
佐伊 给我上点心
From the top, ladies.
大家从头再来
Hello?
你好
Okay. Thanks.
好 多谢
Okay, no Juliette tonight. We're calling it.
茱莉亚今晚不来了 咱们到此为止
Wait -- but we've been here for three hours.
可我们都排了三小时了
Now she's just not gonna show?
她说不来就不来了
If I were you, I'd be happy for the cancellation.
我要是你 她取消了该高兴才是
You waste everybody's time like that when Juliette is here,
茱莉亚来了 你却这么浪费大家的时间
and you're done.
你就完了
I know it sucks, but suck it up.
我知道不好受 那也得受着
Do you think we can maybe run lines now?
我们可以练下台词吗
Mm-hmm. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
嗯 好啊
That's absolutely perfect.
表现太完美了
You were tailor-made for this role.
这角色是为你量身定制的
Thank you. Thank you so much.
谢谢 非常感谢
We'll call your reps and get into it.
我们会联络你经纪人洽谈细节
Great.
很好
We have your tour dates from your manager,
你经纪人把日程给我们了
but is there anything else coming up for you
除了日程上那些还有什么
that we'll need to schedule around?
我们排档期时要注意的吗
No. Nothing at all.
没有 没别的
Hey, Valerie.
瓦莱丽
You got one more actor -- Layla Grant.
还有一个演员 莱拉·格兰特
We talked earlier, remember?
之前说过的 记得吧
She's...really great.
她很棒
Of course, Jeff. Good to see you.
当然记得 杰夫 很高兴见到你
Thanks, Juliette. We'll be in touch.
多谢 茱莉亚 回头联♥系♥
Ready?
准备好了吗
Bravo, Juliette.
茱莉亚 太棒了
It takes a particular brand of amateur to
只有你这种超业余选手
come to the audition all dressed up for the part.
才会穿成这样来面试
Get out of my way.
滚开
Packing on a few pounds to look exactly like Patsy is --
还增了几磅 好和佩西更像
It's tremendous dedication.
牺牲够大啊
Hey, the auction house sent these papers over for us to sign.
拍卖♥♥行把这些文件送过来签字
Okay.
好
Did you know daddy had that hanging in his dressing room?
你知道爸爸把这个挂他更衣室了吗
Yeah. It's been there for years.
知道 都好些年了
My first platinum record.
我的第一张白金唱片
Why did he always try to take credit for it?
为什么他总想抢功劳
I worked my ass off for this record.
我为了这张唱片拼死拼活
I was so proud of it.
特别引以为傲
So was he.
他也是
Mom gave me the courage to use my voice.
妈妈给了我唱歌♥的勇气
I got my ambition from daddy.
爸爸给了我野心
He gave me that.
他的遗传
I guess I'll always have it.
这份野心会伴我终身了
She likes to sleep with me naked
她爱与我同床共眠
Her passion matches her wit
她聪慧过人又激♥情♥满满
I guess you know who's really runnin' the show
我想你知道谁是舞台的主宰
She's got them legs that won't quit
她有永不消停的激♥情♥
Oh! She's a good woman
她真是个好女人
A good woman
好女人
Where's my crap?
我的东西呢
She's a good woman, and she's good to me
她是个好女人 待我很好
She's a good woman, and she's good to me
她是个好女人 待我很好
All right, thank y'all, fellas.
好了 多谢各位
Y'all give me a little break here.
休息一下吧
Hey. Thanks for coming down.
多谢你过来
I sort of had to, since you got all my guitars.
我必须来 我的吉他全在你这儿
Well, this'll be quick.
很快就好
We got to discuss a few things about the first leg.
我们得讨论下第一段的事情
First leg of what?
什么第一段
Tour we about to go back out on.
我们马上要继续的巡演
Me and you? Yeah.
我和你 没错
So I ain't fired? No.
我还没被开呢 没有
Why the hell not? I don't know.
为什么 我不知道
I'm done watching your reckless behavior
我不想再眼看你因为鲁莽
ruin any chance you might have had at a career.
而毁掉自己的事业
Then I guess I quit.
那我不干了
Actually, no, you don't.
不 你不能不干
You know, that contract we signed
咱们的合同
says I get to pick whether you stay or go,
规定我有权决定你的去留
so I'm saying you're staying.
我决定你得留下
You can talk to my lawyers about it if you want to.
你想谈可以去找我律师
Is this some kind of punishment or something?
这是惩罚吗
You really are a romantic, aren't you?
你还真是浪漫主义者 是吧
This ain't personal, man.
不是针对你
This is business --
是公事公办
meaning you on my tour is good business.
有你参与巡演对我有好处
So we're gonna head out next week.
我们下周出发
Wheels up, son.
准备走吧
Can I talk to you about something?
能跟你们谈谈吗
Yeah. Yeah.
可以 可以
Well, you know I'm going out on tour.
你们知道我要去巡演了
And I'm thinking about adding about 40 more tour dates,
我在考虑增加大概40场
which means I'll have to be gone a lot longer,
这样离开的时间要长很多
and I won't be able to come home as much.
也不能频繁回家
Why can't you just come home like you normally do?
为什么不能跟以前一样回家呢
Well, this tour is very important for the label.
这次巡演对公♥司♥很重要
So that means that in between tour dates,
巡演期间
I'm gonna have to go do radio interviews
我还要做广播访谈
and free concerts and a lot of press
公益演出 各种媒体活动
and really put myself out there.
争取曝光率
Where are we gonna stay? With your dad.
那我们住哪 和你♥爸♥住
And Deacon? And Deacon.
还有迪康 对
And here with me and Luke when we're home.
我和卢克在家的时候 跟我们住
And y'all can always come out on tour, too,
等我和学校协调好
whenever I can arrange it with school.
你们也可以来参加巡演
How long is it gonna be like this?
这样要多久
Probably about a year.
差不多一年
And I know that seems like a long time, but you know what?
我知道一年看起来很长 不过
When this is done, I'll be back home,
等巡演结束了 我就会回家
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表