剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想谈
I, uh, called about the band.
我打来是想说乐队的事
Yeah.
嗯
I don't want to give up on it.
我不想放弃
You sure?
真的吗
Yeah, well,
嗯
aside from everything that's happened between us,
撇开我们之间现在的一切
we're friends.
我们还是朋友
And we don't need to replace Avery.
我们不用找人替艾弗里
We can't.
也没人能替他
We can do it ourselves.
我们就自己上吧
Just the two of us?
就我们俩吗
A duo?
二重唱吗
Well, I'd say the music we make is pretty special.
我们合作的音乐很不错啊
Can't argue with that.
这我完全赞同
Good. I'll talk to you tomorrow.
那好 我明天再联络你
All right.
好
I'm sorry we fought.
抱歉跟你吵架了
I really appreciate how seriously you take your work.
我很欣赏你对你工作的严肃性
That's why you're so good with Deacon.
所以你对迪康才那么好
And I shouldn't have asked you to bend the rules for us.
我不该求你为我们破坏规矩
Thank you.
谢谢
And I'm really sorry, too.
我也很遗憾
It has been a long, stressful day.
今天很漫长 压力很大
For all of us.
对我们大家都是
Yeah.
是啊
Can I, uh, give you a ride home?
要我拉你回家吗
Um, my car is here. Gunnar dropped it off for me.
我的车在这里 加纳替我开过来的
But I'll meet you at your place.
我去你家等你
Yeah.
嗯
Hey, uh, your mom's getting the car,
你妈妈去取车了
so you just make sure you got everything, okay? Okay.
你把东西都带上 好吗 嗯
You okay?
你没事吧
This really isn't fair.
这好不公平
I know it's been a while since you and I have...
我知道我已经很久没跟你...
And I'm grateful. I really, truly am.
我很感激 真的
I mean, you quit drinking so long ago.
你都戒酒那么久了
Why is this happening now?
为什么现在出这种事
I don't know, sweetie.
我也不知道 亲爱的
I'm just real sorry that you got to go through it.
只是你要经历这事我很抱歉
And if I've offended you in some way,
如果我冒犯了你
I'd really love to clear that up right now.
我想现在说清楚
'cause I really need you.
因为我真的很需要你
Please tell me that you're not gonna die.
求你告诉我 你不会死
Baby, I can't.
我没法保证
I...
我
I'm sorry, baby. I can't.
对不起 宝贝 我没法保证
'cause there's a man and a little girl
因为有个男人和一个小姑娘
who are really looking to me to be strong for them.
都需要我为他们坚强起来
So I'm asking if you could please,
所以 求你 可不可以
please show me the way...
给我指引
...so I can be strong and not feel so alone.
让我坚强起来 不感到如此孤独
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表