剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
《下一站歌♥后》上季回顾
Previously on Nashville --
你们俩在一起真的很配
You guys are really good together,
我需要担心吗
should I be worried?
不 只是音乐
No, just music.
事实就是 我是同性恋
The truth is, I'm gay.
我觉得现在出去巡演不是个好主意
I don't think going out on tour right now is a good idea.
我已经录完了专辑 但他们不许我巡演
I've got a finished album but they're trying to keep me off the road.
我刚刚把她签到了我厂牌下
I just signed her to my label.
我需要这个
I need this.
超过我们吗
More than you need us?
你要进监狱了 泰迪
You're going to prison, Teddy.
至少让我先跟女儿们谈谈
At least let me talk to my daughters.
他需要肝脏移植
He needs a liver transplant.
你姐姐真是你的救命恩人
Your sister really is a life-saver.
我有些坏消息
I have some bad news.
今晚我们在好莱坞中心为您现场直播
We are here tonight live in the heart of Hollywood.
一个月后
今晚是《情人渡的女孩》的首映礼
The red carpet premiere of Shenandoah Girl.
这部电影也是乡村音乐甜心
This movie marks the feature film debut
茱莉亚·巴尼斯的首部电影
of country music sweetheart Juliette Barnes.
茱莉亚·巴尼斯今晚一定是娱乐圈
It's hard to imagine anyone hotter than Juliette Barnes
最炙手可热的女星了
anywhere in entertainment tonight.
茱莉亚·巴尼斯下张备受期待的专辑
With Juliette Barnes' much-anticipated album
计划将在一周内发♥售♥
due out in just about a week,
但今晚乡村音乐不得不
country music is going to have to take a backseat
为好莱坞让位
to Hollywood tonight.
茱莉亚刚刚下车 好的
Juliette just pulled up. Sounds good.
是杰夫吗
Was that Jeff?
从纽约打来的
Just checking in from New York
问问是不是一切正常
to make sure everything's going smoothly.
我告诉他 你一如既往得完美
I told him you were perfect, as always.
真的吗
Seriously?
杰夫都没来
Jeff's not even here,
莱拉就可以蹭上我的红毯了
and Layla's taking up time on my red carpet.
他在努力帮你拿下香奈儿的代言
He's busy making sure you're the new face of Chanel.
我问的不是那个
That's not the point I was making.
我们都明白 莱拉在场
You and I both know that having Layla here
更能衬托出你是巨星
just makes you seem like a bigger star by comparison.
省省吧
Give me a break.
杰夫是让你来我的团队当他的替补
Jeff brought you on to my team to fill in for him when he's gone,
不是让你来拍我马屁的
not to stroke my ego.
他也把你安排进她的团队
And he brought you on to her team
因为他们俩睡过 是吧
because he's sleeping with her, right?
我就说嘛
That's what I thought.
万万没想到啊
Unbelievable.
算了 他们俩是一丘之貉
Whatever. They deserve each other.
茱莉亚
Juliette.
-你真美 -谢谢
- You look lovely. - Thank you!
你一定超激动 你的好莱坞处♥女♥作首映
Well, you must be super-excited -- your first Hollywood premiere.
是的 美梦成真了
I am. It's a dream come true.
而且影评也是一片溢美之词
And the reviews, by the way, have been simply fantastic.
连冲击奥斯卡的传言都有了
We're actually starting to hear some Oscar buzz.
天呐
Oh, my gosh. Wow.
能来到这里和与我共同制♥作♥
I -- I'm just so excited to be here
电影的人一起庆祝 我已经很高兴了
and celebrate everybody who helped make this wonderful film.
真希望诺亚·韦斯特今天也能来
I just wish Noah West could be here with us.
他去别地儿拍电影了
Oh, that guy's off making another movie elsewhere...
不过我来了
but I'm here.
现在独一无二的卢克·维勒也来到现场
All right, now we're joined by the one and only Luke Wheeler.
很高兴见到你 卢克
It's nice to see you, Luke.
我也是 AJ
Good to see you, A.J..
你们明晚要在斯台普斯中心
And you guys are playing the Staples Center
开巡演
as part of your tour tomorrow.
相信你们一定合作得很愉快
I got to believe you're having some big fun out there.
那当然 我们都特别开心
Are you kidding me? We're having a great time.
茱莉亚能和我一起巡演 真是我的荣幸
I-I'm so lucky to have Juliette out on the road with me.
她不仅是个电影巨星
And, hell, she's not only a big-time movie star,
接下来还有专辑要发♥售♥
but she's got an album coming out.
会让她再次登顶乡村音乐
It's gonna make her country's #1 artist again.
等着瞧吧
Just you watch.
而且是我厂牌推出的
On my label, by the way.
没错 茱莉亚 你离开蕾娜·詹姆斯
That's right... Juliette, you left the great Rayna James
签约了维勒唱片
for Wheelin' Dealin' Records.
后悔了吗
Having any second thoughts?
没有
Nope.
这是我做过最棒的决定
It's the best decision I've ever made.
茱莉亚 我爱你
Juliette! I love you!
知道吗 我压根不想回应
You know what? I don't even want to respond.
她为我们惹了一个月的法律麻烦
We've been mired in legal crap with this girl for a month.
我受够了
I'm done.
让卢克带走她吧
Luke can have her.
好吧 但媒体都炸锅了
Okay, but the press is having a field day.
茱莉亚·巴尼斯在红毯上对蕾娜·詹姆斯出言不逊
"Juliette Barnes disses Rayna James on the red carpet."
我不管 我才不要跟她撕逼呢
I don't care. I'm not gonna make this into a catfight.
姑娘们 下来了
Girls! Come on down, please!
我知道 我只想提醒你
I know. I just wanted it on your radar.
除了确认她离开厂牌的事
And there's a lot of chatter out there
你还未发表过任何评论
about how you haven't said anything
对此外面有很多传言
beyond confirming she left the label.
我老实说吧
I'll be really honest with you.
我最近要放弃很多东西
I've had to do a lot of letting go lately.
放弃她 简直轻而易举
This one... gonna be real easy.
我知道 对不起
I know. I'm sorry.
亲爱的 你拿了足球包吗
Hey, um, sweetheart, do you have your soccer bag?
-嗯 -好
- Yep. - Okay.
听我说 我受够茱莉亚了
Listen to me. I am done with Juliette.
我只想正式和她解约
I just want it to be official.
我们赶紧签了文件吧
Let's just sign the papers, please.
好 卢克的律师今天会
Okay, well, Luke's lawyers are sending over
把她买♥♥断的最终文件送来
the final paperwork for her buyout today.
谢谢 再见
Thank you. Bye.
好了 我们去看贝弗丽姑妈
All right. Let's go see aunt Beverly.
你觉得她知道我们来了吗
Do you think she knows we're here?
你当时就不知道 是吧 妈妈
You didn't. Right, mom?
我当时情况不同
Well, you know, what I had was different.
她是有脑动脉瘤 我是处于诱导性昏迷
She had an aneurysm. I had an induced coma.
但我希望她知道
But I hope she does.
嗯
Yeah.
医生说
Doctor's saying...
她情况良好
she's doing good.
今早她的脑电图扫描很活跃
Whole bunch of activity on her E.E.G. scan this morning.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
意思就是贝弗姑妈在撑着呢
Means your aunt Bev is fighting.
她很快就会回到我们身边
She's gonna be back to us real soon.
抱歉昨晚没回去 我不是有意的
I'm sorry I spent the night last night. I didn't mean to.
你不能总睡那张椅子了
You cannot keep sleeping in that chair.
我知道 但我总是不想走
I know. It's just hard leaving.
我觉得她醒来时我该在身边
You know, I feel like I should be here when she wakes up.
你还在恢复 你得照顾好自己
You're still recovering. You got to take care of yourself.
我知道
I know.
好了
Okay.
送你们上学去吧
Let's get y'all to school.
-再见 贝弗姑妈 -再见
- Bye, aunt Bev. - Bye.
-再见 爸爸 -爱你
- Bye, dad. - Love you.
再见 爱你们
Bye, guys. I love you.
-回头见 亲爱的 -回见
- Talk to you later, babe. - Talk to you soon.
我知道斯嘉丽的妈妈在医院
Look, I get that you've been handling business stuff
所以你在处理生意上的事
while Scarlett's mom's in the hospital,
但她都缺席三次乐队会议了
but this is like the third band meeting she's missed.
你们几周后能上路巡演吗
You guys gonna be ready to hit the road in a few weeks?
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表