剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Previously on "Nashville"...
《下一站歌♥后》前情提要
If you wanna get back together with her,
如果你想跟她复合
you should probably act fast.
你就得赶紧采取行动了
I'm sick. I got cancer.
我病了 我有癌症
Telling her about me, though,
但是跟她说我的病情
that's not gonna be so easy.
这会很艰难
The F.B.I. does have you under surveillance.
联调局确实在监视你
I could disappear for a while, but I'd need money.
我可以先躲一阵 但我需要钱
I need you to look into the finance director.
我要你去调查财务主管
If there's a skeleton in his closet,
如果他有什么见不得人的秘密
I need to find it.
给我找到
I was the victim of domestic violence.
我曾多年遭受家暴
And I am not going to let him get away with it.
我不会让他逃脱制裁
Stay away from me, Pete, I swear to god.
离我远点 皮特 否则要你好看
Or what?
否则怎么
Sadie!
莎蒂
What happened?
怎么回事
I went into the studio to record vocal tracks.
我去录音室录音
I was there pretty much all day.
几乎一整天都待在那儿
That's when I bumped into Luke.
后来遇见了卢克
We just... ... Sorta ran into each other, and, uh,
就是... 偶然碰见的
She was able to help me out with one of my songs.
她帮我录了一首歌♥
He wanted to thank me so...
他想谢谢我
afterwards we went to the cafe.
录好后我们就去了咖啡馆
Pie and coffee, least I could do.
请人家吃点哌 喝点咖啡是应该的
So how long were you in the diner?
你们晚餐用了多久
A few hours, if you can believe that.
几个小时吧 说来难以置信
We just got to talkin' about music and life...
我们聊起了音乐 人生
Past relationships.
过去的感情
Did she, uh, ever bring up her ex?
她提到过她的前夫吗
I told him about Pete.
我说了皮特的事
Sounded like he'd done some pretty bad things to her.
听起来他对她做了很过分的事
Is that why you said on "Good morning America"
所以你在《早安美国》上说
that you weren't gonna let him get away with it?
不会让他逃脱制裁
I didn't mean it like that.
我不是指这样
And is that why you were in possession
所以你去买♥♥了一把
of an unregistered firearm?
没有注册的枪吗
Am I under arrest?
我被捕了吗
Just answer the questions, please.
请回答问题
What happened next?
后来吗
Well...
后来
she got out of the elevator
她下了电梯
and I went up to the next floor to get in my truck.
我去上一层取我的车
When I drove back down a level...
开到下一层之后
You saw what, exactly?
究竟看见了什么
I'd like to make a phone call, please.
我要打个电♥话♥
Please.
求你了
So early. Why are you making coffee?
怎么这么早就煮咖啡了
'Cause I'm so tired.
我太累了
After all that talking last night with the girls,
昨晚和姑娘们谈了那么久
and I'm throwing Juliette's baby shower today.
今天还要主持茱莉亚宝宝的送礼会
Oh, man.
天啊
Well, at least the girls finally dozed off.
姑娘们可算睡着了
You want me to move 'em upstairs into their room?
需要我把她们抱上♥床♥吗
No, that'll wake 'em up.
不用了 会弄醒她们的
This way, they'll sleep for hours.
这样她们还能好好睡会儿
I knew it's gonna be tough tellin' them, but...
我知道告诉她们肯定会很难 但...
God, Maddie took it hard.
天啊 麦迪好难过
They both did.
她们都是
It's a lot.
这是大事
It's a lot to process for anybody.
对任何人来说都很难接受
I'm glad we were straight with them, though.
但我很欣慰 我们没有隐瞒她们
I'm glad we could tell 'em together.
和你一起告诉她们真好
Yeah. Come here.
是啊 过来
Why in the world is Sadie calling me at this hour?
莎蒂怎么会这么早打电♥话♥给我
Hey, girl, what's goin' on?
姐们 怎么了
Rayna, I'm so sorry to be callin' you.
蕾娜 对不起现在打扰你
That's okay. What's the matter?
没关系 出什么事了
I'm in trouble. What is it?
我有麻烦了 怎么了
Where are you? The police station.
你在哪呢 警♥察♥局
I shot him.
我杀了他
I shot Pete.
我杀了皮特
Okay, um...
好的...
All right, listen to me.
听我说
Don't say anything to anybody, okay?
不要对任何人说任何话
Do you have a lawyer?
你有律师吗
I'll call my lawyer
我这就联♥系♥我的律师
and I'm gonna come right down there, okay?
然后马上过去 好吗
Thank you. Okay, hon, sit tight.
谢谢 好的 亲爱的 坚持住
All right?
好吗
What's wrong? Sadie shot her exhusband.
出什么事了 莎蒂杀了她前夫
She's at the police station. I gotta go down there.
她现在在警♥察♥局 我得过去了
Yeah, go. Thank you, babe.
当然 快去吧 谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you.
谢谢
I'll keep you posted. I got it.
我随时联♥系♥你 好的
Hey, baby. Did you get my text about the names?
亲爱的 收到关于孩子名字的短♥信♥了吗
Yeah, all 14 of 'em.
收到了 14个呢
I think I like the name Olivia.
我比较喜欢奥莉薇娅
No, I don't like Olivia. No, no, no.
算了 我不喜欢奥莉薇娅 不行
That name is way too snooty-sounding.
这名字听着太傲慢
H-how 'bout Talia? I was thinking Talia.
塔利娅怎么样 我在考虑塔利娅这个名字
It sounds kind of exotic, right? Yeah.
有点儿异国风情吧 对
Then I was thinking, are we going for a real name here?
但我又想 我们是要取普通人名
Or are we doin' like a celebrity name, like
还是要像明星那样取名
North or Blanket
比如北方或者毯子
or Apple?
苹果之类的
Moon Unit or...
月光或者
Are you listenin' to me?
你在听我说吗
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, of course. Hey, have you seen...
听着呢 当然听着呢 你看见
Whoa, whoa, no, I mean, I'm... I'm listenin' it's just,
当然 我在听 只是
do we really need to decide this right now?
我们非得现在决定吗
I mean, there's plenty of time. No, no, no, no, no.
还有大把时间呢 不不不
What would be the importance of naming our child?
什么比给咱们孩子取名更重要
It's just the name that she's gonna hear
这名字她可是
every single day for the rest of her life.
这辈子每天都要用到啊
I know, I know and I care, deeply.
我知道 我也很在意
But I'm... I'm loading gear right now, and I just...
但我正在装行李呢 我只是
How 'bout this? How 'bout I don't wait?
这样吧 我不等你怎么样
How 'bout I just name her without you?
我自己给她取名字怎么样
Just like I'm havin' this party without you.
就像我一个人开这个派对一样
Hon, don't be this way.
亲爱的 别这样
Hello? Juliette? So...
茱莉亚 还在吗 真是
Oh, your guest room's really comfortable.
你家客房♥真舒服
What are you doin'?
你干吗呢
Not talking to my husband, that's what.
不和我丈夫说话
No, I mean with the doilies.
不是 我是说你拿小垫布干吗
I'm getting rid of them.
我要把它们扔掉
I really hope that Rayna is a better party host
我真希望蕾娜主持派对的水平
than she is a party planner, because these...
比她策划派对的水平高点 这些
these are disgusting.
这些太难看了
Really? I think they're pretty. Do you?
是吗 我觉得很好看啊 是吗
It's not your special day, is it?!
今天不是你的大喜日子 对吗
You waiting on Scarlett? Yep.
你在等斯嘉丽吗 是
Guessing that means last night didn't go your way?
看来你昨晚不怎么如意啊
I'm sorry, man.
抱歉 哥们
You wanna talk about it?
想谈谈吗
Nope.
不想
Okay. Well, if you do...
好吧 如果你想谈
I just can't believe she'd spend the night somewhere
我只是不敢相信她去别地处过夜了
and... and not tell us about it.
居然不告诉我们
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表