剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Nice to be reminded why I do this for a living.
很高兴能记起我为什么要入这行
Yeah, she's something else.
是啊 她很特别
Just one night, find peace in knowing
只此一夜 寻找内心的平静
I was talking about you, man.
我是说你
Where I've been's, not where I'm going
我去过的地方 不是我要去的地方
And I don't want to write a sad song
我不想写首悲情歌♥
What could you possibly want right now?
你还想干什么
I want to explain myself. For what?!
我想解释一下 解释什么
I sat at your office like a fool
我在你办公室傻等
while your assistants whispered about me.
你的助手都偷偷说我的坏话
I don't want to sing a sad song
我不想唱首悲情歌♥
They weren't whispering about you.
他们不是在说你
They were whispering about me!
他们是在说我
Your meeting was canceled... ...because I got fired.
你的会面被取消 是因为我被解雇了
I don't want to be a sad song tonight
我不想做首悲情歌♥
What are you doing here right now?
你来是想干什么
No, not tonight
今晚不行
I've had a really bad day.
我今天真的很辛苦
No, not tonight
今晚不行
I got your message that you wanted to meet here.
我收到留言说你想在这儿见我
Yeah, we should talk.
嗯 我们得谈谈
The contract was voided.
合同被作废了
Thank god.
谢天谢地
Thank you.
谢谢你
Look, Rayna, I...
蕾娜 我...
I know that I compromised your trust.
我知道我背叛了你的信任
Oh, forget about my trust. You did this to our daughter.
别管我的信任了 你坑了我们女儿
You put Maddie in an untenable situation
你让麦迪陷入危险境地
because you wanted to cover up
就因为你想掩盖
what happened to that poor girl at Jeff Fordham's house?
那可怜女孩在杰夫·福德汉姆家发生的事故
Because you were sleeping with prostitutes? Rayna, please.
就因为你跟妓♥女♥上♥床♥了 蕾娜 别说了
Come on. I-I made... I made a mistake, all right?
我犯了个错误
It was a hu-- it was a big mistake, but...
是个很大的错误
once I realized what was going on,
但我意识到是怎么回事后
I just... I ended that whole...
我就结束了那段关系
I don't care what you do in your personal life.
我才不管你的私生活是怎么回事
I really don't. But it best not impact our girls.
真的 但最好别影响到女儿们
And I mean ever.
永远不要
What happened, it's not me...
那件事 那不是真正的我
not as a man, not as a father.
我不是那种人 不是那种父亲
Well, I'm gonna take that off the table for a little while.
你暂时不要做父亲了
What does that mean? I'm home now.
什么意思 我回家了
I want the girls at home with me exclusively.
我要女儿们只跟我住在家里
No. That is not the solution. Yeah. I'm sorry.
不 这不是解决之道 就这样 抱歉
Do not take my daughters from me.
别夺走我的女儿
Sorry. Get yourself some help.
抱歉 你去解决你的问题吧
And I need you to get out of my office, please.
请你滚出我的办公室
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表