剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
I know I blindsided you this morning,
我知道我今早上让你措手不及
and I am gonna be apologizing to you for that for a very long time.
很长一段时间里 我都会心怀愧疚
But I really do hope
但我真心希望
that we can try to deal with this privately between us.
我们能尽量私下解决这件事
Privately? We... we can't do that.
私下解决 这不可能
'cause we're Ruke or Layna or what the hell we are.
因为我们是蕾克还是卢娜的
And no offense,
无意冒犯
but I respect your right to call off the wedding.
但我尊重你取消婚礼的权利
The least you could do is respect my right
你至少也应该尊重我
to be extremely pissed off about it.
对此事万分恼火的权利
I do. I do. I get it. But we both got kids.
当然 我理解 但我们都有孩子
And I don't want to drag them through our dirty laundry.
我不想他们经受我们烂摊子的折磨
Hey, this remind you of anything?
你有没有想起点什么
Our first date, remember?
我们第一次约会 还记得吗
It was right here on this very spot.
就是在这里
You were wearing that sexy tank top
你穿着那件性感的背心
and those boots I like with the rhinestones.
和我喜欢的缀满水晶的靴子
I couldn't believe you were actually here,
我当时不敢相信你真的来了
that I was the... the guy kissing you.
而吻你的人是我
Every bone in my body
我身体里的每根骨头
was telling me to run the other direction.
都劝我赶紧逃离
"She's Deacon's girl.
"她是迪康的女人
She's always been Deacon's girl."
她一直都是迪康的女人"
But I was, uh... I was too blinded by love to listen.
但我被爱情所蒙蔽 顾不上那么多
Babe, I am sorry.
宝贝 对不起
I really am. You know I didn't want to hurt you.
真的对不起 你知道我不想伤害你
I would never have done that
我之所以这么做
if I didn't think it was the right thing.
是因为我觉得这样才是正确的
Oh, it sure as hell was the right thing.
这当然很正确了
For you.
对你来说
I mean, hell, before me, uh, you were mortgaged to the hilt,
傍上我之前 你把能抵押的都抵押了
Saddled with an album that wasn't commercial.
背负着一张不够商业化的专辑
I mean, persona non grata on country radio.
在乡村乐电台也不吃香
Hell, you were... you were basically a legacy artist,
你当时...基本就是个过气歌♥手了
but now look at you.
但现在再看看你
You got a... a platinum album,
发行了一张白金唱片
Sold-out tour, and all those CMA awards.
巡演一票难求 乡村音乐奖斩获无数
I mean, now that you got your six statues,
如今你已经六座奖杯在手
I guess you don't need my seven carats.
我猜你也不需要我七克拉的钻戒了
You can keep the damn ring, by the way.
顺便说一句 那破戒指你留着吧
Well, if that's how you feel about it,
如果你是那么想的
I guess I dodged a bullet, didn't I?
看来我逃过了一劫 对吧
Yeah. Yeah.
没错 很好
You'll get your ring back. Don't you worry.
戒指会还给你的 别担心
You sure you're not leaving something out?
你确定你没有隐瞒吗
Scarlett, I swear, all right? You know just as much as I do.
斯嘉丽 我发誓 我知道的不比你多
Last time I saw Rayna,
上次我见蕾娜时
She made it very clear she wanted nothing to do with me.
她明确地表示要和我撇清关系
Did y'all fight? No. No. Wasn't a fight.
你们吵架了吗 没有 没吵架
Why would she say that, then?
那她为什么那么说
Because.
因为
Because why? Because I told her I loved her.
因为什么 因为我告诉她我爱她
You smile all you want.
你想笑就笑吧
She told me to move on, get on with my life,
她叫我释怀 继续自己的生活
'cause she was marrying Luke.
因为她要嫁给卢克
And now she's not marrying Luke.
而现在她不嫁给卢克了
I hope nobody has any plans to go anywhere,
希望没人打算出门
because we are now officially surrounded.
因为我们现在正式被包围了
Reporters, photographers, cops.
记者 摄影师 警♥察♥
I take it things didn't go well with Luke.
看来你没跟卢克协商好
I definitely made it worse. Oh, sweetie.
我还火上浇油了 亲爱的
Rayna, I'm gonna support you no matter what you want to do.
蕾娜 不管你怎么做我都支持你
But as your manager,
但作为你的经纪人
I have to advise you to get out in front of this.
我得建议你先采取行动
You know it's just a matter of time before Luke talks to the press,
卢克告知媒体是早晚的事
And I think you need to speak first,
我觉得你应该先发表声明
you need to get out there, frame the conversation,
你得出去 给言论定格
and take control of the story.
掌握事态的主动权
Damn it.
该死
Rayna? Rayna, what... what are you doing?
蕾娜 蕾娜 你这是干什么
I'm taking control of the story, like you said.
如你所说 掌握事态的主动权
Okay, but I didn't necessarily mean right this second.
好吧 但我没说要现在就去
I mean, maybe we should take a breath,
也许我们应该先等等
you know, call a press conference.
召开新闻发布会
You could rest up a little bit,
你也可以先休息一会儿
Maybe... I don't know... change your clothes?
也许...起码换件衣服
Rayna, are you and Deacon getting back together?
蕾娜 你和迪康复合了吗
Appreciate y'all's concern.
感谢大家的关心
I know there's been a lot of speculation and conjecture
我知道关于今天卢克·维勒和我的事
about what's happened today between Luke Wheeler and myself,
外界有很多推测和猜想
and I just thought I would tell it to you straight.
我想直截了当地告诉你们发生了什么
After a conversation that we had this morning,
我和卢克·维勒今早谈过之后
Luke Wheeler and I have decided to call off our wedding.
我们决定取消婚礼
That was a mutual decision. There was nobody else involved.
这是双方共同的决定 不涉及其他人
So I ask for and... and appreciate your respect
所以我请求 也感谢大家
for our privacy at this time.
对我们隐私的尊重
And I just wanted to say...
我只想说
Hey, Luke Wheeler and I have been friends for many, many years.
我和卢克·维勒是很多年的老朋友了
We have come up in this business together.
我们一起在音乐界拼出了一番事业
We supported each other's dreams,
我们支持彼此的梦想
we celebrated each other's successes.
我们为彼此的成功开心
Our love story may be over,
我们的爱情虽然结束了
but I have full faith that our friendship will endure.
但我确信我们的友谊会长存
And...and that's all. Thank you.
就这样 谢谢
That... that's it, guys. Thank you.
就这样 谢谢大家
Oh, you got to be kidding me.
开什么玩笑
I don't think you should be doing that.
你别伤着了啊
You said that you were getting rid of the chair.
你说过会扔掉这把椅子
No, you said you didn't want it in the living room.
我没有 你说你不想把它摆在客厅
This isn't the living room.
这里不是客厅
What is it with you and this chair?
你对这把椅子有什么执念
It's comfortable and I like it.
它很舒服而且我喜欢它
But you're making it pretty clear
不过你显然是
you don't care if I'm comfortable here.
不在乎我是否舒服
What's that supposed to mean?
这话什么意思
Well, you've barely made room for any of my stuff.
你几乎没给我留出放东西的地方
I cleared out three shelves for you in my closet!
我都把壁橱里的三个架子清空留给你了
Three shelves! Juliette,
三个架子 茱莉亚
it's a 400-square-foot closet!
那可是个四百平方英尺的壁橱
Look, we're... we're married now.
我们结婚了
That means that this needs to be our house with our things.
这里要变成我们的房♥子 放我们的东西
It is.
是的啊
Well, me and my three shelves
现在我和我的三个架子
are feeling a lot like guests right now.
感觉更像客人
And even though our love story is over,
我们的爱情虽然结束了
I have full faith that our friendship will endure.
但我确信我们的友谊会长存
And... and that's all. Thank you.
就这样 谢谢
Unbelievable.
难以置信
She calls it off and spins it to polish her own halo.
她取消了婚礼还给自己脸上贴金
Luke, man, you got to get your side of the story out there.
卢克 你得说出你自己的说法
And say what, Jimmy?
有什么可说的 吉米
I mean, after that performance,
她这番表演之后
anything negative is gonna sound petty and bitter.
任何负面言论只会显得小气 怨愤
People gonna think you're holed up somewhere crying.
大家会以为你正躲在哪里哭鼻子了
Is that the message you want to send?
这就是你想传达的信息吗
No, of course not. Okay.
不 当然不是 好吧
What's the response?
你想怎么回应
I'm gonna have a party.
我要开个派对
A party? Yeah, a party. Here tonight.
派对 是的 就今晚 在这儿
I already got food and drinks for 500 people.
我已经准备了够五百人的食品饮料
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表