剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Yes, I do, and I have every right
是的 没错 我完全有权利
to make decisions regarding my daughter's life.
为女儿的生活做出决定
Not if I can help it, you don't.
只要我在你就休想
Well, it's no Shakespeare, but...
虽然算不上精妙
"bitch" does rhyme with "witch."
但"贱♥人♥"和"巫婆"的确押韵
Yeah, I think we may be carrying
嗯 我觉得我们这个
this betrayal theme a little bit too far.
背叛的主题有点扯远了
Thought I heard you guys in here playing.
我就说听到你们在屋里弹琴了
You know what?
这样吧
Your boy Will here, he's got it right when it comes to love.
你哥们威尔 对爱情的态度是正确的
You think? Yeah,
是吗 是啊
gets out there, raises hell, goes through women.
活得潇洒 女人如衣服
Love and loyalty be damned.
去他的爱和忠诚吧
How much y'all had to drink? A lot.
你们喝了多少啊 好多
You know, we could use him as a wingman on a tail-hunting expedition.
我们可以找他做寻欢助攻
What do y'all say to a boys' night out?
我们今晚出去玩玩怎么样
Well, I-I would if it were night.
如果是晚上我就愿意去
Well, that is the great thing about Nashville.
这就是纳什维尔的妙处啊
It is always dark somewhere.
总有天黑的地方
What do you say, Will? You in?
怎么样 威尔 来吗
Here you go. No problem. Thank you.
这边 不客气 谢谢
I'm Sadie Stone.
我是莎蒂·斯通
I'm just, uh, recording in studio "A."
我刚刚在A录音室录音
I think I have a phone call?
好像有电♥话♥找我
Yes, ma'am. Line one. Thank you.
是的 女士 1号♥线 谢谢
Hello? Got your restraining order.
你好 收到你的限制令了
You're violating it by calling me.
你打电♥话♥就违反了限制令
Good luck proving that. It's a burner phone, Babe.
祝你能证明了 这是一次性电♥话♥
You need to stop.
你得停止了
Not till I get what I deserve, and for you to get the same.
除非我能得到我应得的 你也一样
I'm sorry. It's okay.
对不起 没事
Sadie? Yeah?
莎蒂 嗯
You've been served.
这是你的传票
He sends his regards.
他祝好
I pushed your lunch to dinner at 6:30,
我把你的午餐推到了晚餐 6点30
and you have drinks tonight at 9:00.
你今晚9点要跟人喝酒
Thanks. Address? Already set in your navi.
谢了 地址呢 已经设定在导航里了
Hey, what the hell were you thinking, sending Maddie jewelry
你是怎么想的 给麦迪寄项链过去
before I haven't even had the chance to discuss it with her?
我还没来得及跟她说呢
Actually, I sent it to Rayna.
其实 我是寄给了蕾娜
Yeah. Now Rayna's on a war path.
是啊 现在蕾娜怒火冲天
Hey, hey, all she can do is blow smoke.
她也就只能发发火
Look, I have a whole floor of lawyers
我找了一整层楼的律师
who made sure that contract is ironclad.
确保那份合约毫无缺陷
Look. There is more than just legalities here, Jeff.
这里面不止是法律问题 杰夫
This is my family we're talking about. I know, Teddy.
这可是我的家庭 我知道 泰迪
And you're protecting them from having to publicly endure
你是在保护他们 不必承受
some very unsavory details about yourself.
你不检点行为被公开的羞辱
You know, I never should have helped you.
我当初就不该帮你
You should be in jail right now for what you did,
你应该为你的所作所为进监狱
instead of standing here with that damn smirk on your face.
而不是站在这里 挂着假笑
We've all got to live with our choices.
我们都得承担选择的后果
And you've got to deliver on yours.
你得实现你的选择
I need Maddie here tomorrow morning, 10:00 a.m.
明早10点 让麦迪到这里来
Jeff, I haven't even had a chance to tell her yet, damn it.
杰夫 我还没来得及和她说呢
Better make it quick.
那就快说吧
The chairman is looking forward to meeting her.
主席很期待跟她见面呢
This goes beyond Edgehill.
这事不仅关系到边山
We're talking about going up against a major corporation.
这可是要与大集团抗衡
I'm not gonna be intimidated just because they're a corporation.
我可不会因为他们是个大集团就退缩
Tennessee law only requires one parent's signature
田纳西法律只需要一位家长的签字
to ratify a recording contract.
就可以签订一份唱片合同
Even if I was never made aware of it to begin with?
即使我完全蒙在鼓里吗
I'm not saying we couldn't try.
我不是说我们没有机会
But given the substantial resources Benton Media has...
但鉴于本顿媒体丰厚的财力
That is irrelevant to me.
这我不管
This is my daughter we're talking about.
这可是我女儿
And we'll do all we can.
我们会竭尽全力
Perhaps more than what you'd spend to fight this
比起你要为此花费的大钱
is the time you'd need to do it.
更要命的是要投入的时间
In all likelihood, we're looking at weeks
很可能 要努力数周
before we could even get a hearing.
才能开个听证会
What happens in the interim?
这期间呢
Your daughter's under contract to Edgehill Republic.
你女儿得遵守与边山共和国的合同
There's no way she's setting foot in that building,
她绝对不能进入那栋大楼
no less making a record with them.
更别说给他们录唱片了
Then she'll be in breach of contract.
那她就会违反合同了
I'm sorry, but there is not a lot you can do
抱歉 但你对孩子父亲
to dispute a binding contract
签署的有效协议
signed by your daughter's father.
没什么办法
What you doing?
你干什么呢
I'm just finishing off a little paperwork
在完成一份文件
before Maddie comes over for a lesson.
待会儿麦迪要来上课了
Oh, cool.
好啊
I got you some carrot juice and some bee pollen
我给你买♥♥了胡萝卜汁和蜂花粉
to go with your milk thistle.
配你的乳蓟喝
It's really good for your immune system.
对你的免疫系统很有益
Keep your receipt, 'cause I ain't drinking it.
退了吧 我不会喝的
None of that crunchy crap's gonna do anything for me anyway.
那些破烂也帮不了我什么
Well, it can't hurt. Neither could a little positivity.
喝了没有坏处 积极的心态也是
Listen. Maddie's gonna get all my guitars and the cabin.
听着 我会把吉他和小屋留给麦迪
But I want you to get this house, all right?
这栋房♥子我要留给你
And you'll get that piano, of course.
当然 还有那架钢琴
What? In my will. I'm...
什么 我的遗嘱
I just printed up one of these do-it-yourself jobs off the internet.
我从网上下载打印了一份自♥制♥遗嘱
You trying to make me cry? No, Scarlett.
你是要惹我哭吗 不 斯嘉丽
That doctor wouldn't give me any kind of timetable,
那个医生不肯给我个时间估计
so I found one on the internet.
所以我在网上找到了
If I don't get this liver, I got six months, tops.
如果我得不到肝脏 我至多能活6个月
Okay? And I'm very sorry,
好吗 很抱歉
but that does not give me a lot of time to handle my business.
但这样一来我处理自己事务的时间就没多少了
So, y-you went online, and you got yourself
那你就上网 给自己找了份
a doityourself medical degree? Yeah, that's exactly what I did.
自♥制♥医疗学位吗 没错
No! That's... you got to stop it.
不...你不能这样了
Scarlett! No! No, it's silly!
斯嘉丽 不 这太傻了
The fact is, you're on the transplant list.
事实就是 你在等候名单上
All right, the fact is, Scarlett, I got cancer.
事实就是 斯嘉丽 我得了癌症
And I got it bad, all right? I got it real bad.
而且很严重 非常严重
Fact is, I got me a daughter who says she hates not seeing me,
事实就是 我的女儿说她讨厌见不到我
and she's about to get a whole lot of that.
而她马上就要再也见不到我了
No... And I'm not gonna see her either, okay?
不 我也见不到她了
I'm not gonna see her cut her first record
我看不到她录第一张专辑
or walk down the aisle.
或者嫁人的样子了
I might not even see her finish this school year, all right?
我可能都撑不到她读完这个学年
You don't know any of that. You don't know that. I do, Scarlett.
这你不能确定 我确定 斯嘉丽
The important thing is that she doesn't know.
重要的是 她不知道
She's about to come over here in a little bit.
她待会儿就要过来了
I don't want you saying nothing.
你什么都不许说
I don't want any of that, all right?
什么都别说 好吗
No, you probably won't even have to say anything...
不 你大概根本不用说
Scarlett would you just... 'cause you're on the transplant list.
斯嘉丽 你能不能... 你在名单上呢
... stop with the... You could get a...
别再... 你能得到...
You could be cured. Stop it!
你能治好的 够了
Now you know where it is when you need it.
这样等你需要的时候就知道去哪找了
What do you want? I heard you were out.
干什么 我听说你出院了
I wanted to check on you, see how you were.
想来看看你怎么样了
I'm great. Thank you for asking.
我很好 多谢关心
Look.
听我说
Uh, I got a big meeting with Henry Benton tomorrow...
我明天跟亨利·本顿有个重要会议
...owner of Edgehill, and...
他是边山的老板
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表