剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
You got to tell Rayna.
你得告诉蕾娜
Do you know how humiliating it is to tell somebody something like this?
你知道跟别人说这种事多丢人吗
And Rayna has got her own problems.
而且蕾娜自己还有心事呢
You've got to promise me you're not gonna tell her, or Bucky.
你得保证你不能告诉她 或者巴奇
What about the police?
那警方呢
I filed a restraining order.
我申请了禁止令
I thought that it was gonna keep him away,
我以为他会就此远离我
but he just figured out a way around it.
但他还是想到了别的办法
So, in addition to everything else,
那么除了这一切
he's playing mind games with you.
他还在跟你打心理战
And he's winning. I can't sing like this.
而且他要赢了 我这样没法唱歌♥
I can't even think knowing he's right outside,
知道他就在外面 我都无法思考
making sure he stays just 100 feet away from me.
就站在离我100英尺远的地方
Wait. He's outside? Yes.
他就在外面吗 对
What are you doing?
你干什么
Gonna have a little talk with your ex.
去跟你前任谈谈
Avery!
艾弗里
Hey, Pete!
皮特
Yeah, man, you.
对 就是你
Takes a real tough guy to hide out in his truck.
好个硬汉才会藏在卡车里啊
Mind your own, little man.
别管闲事 小子
Do you mooch off all the women you're with?
你跟你所有的女人都要钱吗
Everything that bitch has, she owes to me.
那贱♥人♥的一切 都是我给的
That include the black eye you gave her?
包括你给她的黑眼圈吗
Don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
You know, I always wondered
我一直不明白
what kind of guy gets off on hitting women.
什么样的男人会喜欢打女人
Must be the pathetic, cowardly ones.
一定是可悲的胆小鬼
Now I'm gonna get off hitting on you. Yeah, bring it!
我现在要打你了 好啊 来吧
Before you come any closer,
你再接近
you might want to smile for that surveillance camera.
就直接冲监控笑笑吧
You are within 100 feet of me.
你已经进入了我身边100英尺范围内
This is entrapment.
这是诱捕
What did you say on the phone?
你在电♥话♥上怎么说的
"Good luck proving that"?
"祝你能证明了"
Now if you don't want me to call the cops,
你如果不想我报♥警♥
I suggest you get in that piece-of-crap truck of yours
就赶紧钻进你的破车里
and start driving towards Virginia.
开回弗吉尼亚
Well, that took a hell of a lot of guts.
好勇敢啊
I'm gonna tell the musicians to head on home. No.
我去叫乐手都回家 不用
I think I'm ready to sing that song now.
我觉得我可以唱了
Can you turn that down, please?
你小点声行吗
It ain't even plugged in.
我都没插电
Pick lighter?
那弹轻点
Hey, Luke say anything about me last night?
卢克昨晚说我什么了吗
I mean, he must have been wondering why I, uh...
他一定觉得奇怪 我为什么...
Morning, boys.
早啊 小伙子们
Anybody seen my pants?
有人看到我的裤子了吗
Or sock?
还有袜子
Or that girl, Cee-cee?
还有那姑娘 茜茜
Yeah, no. She left about an hour ago in a cab.
她一小时前坐出租走了
With, yours.
还有你的那位
You sure as hell bailed early last night.
你昨晚跑的好快
Yeah, I did.
是啊
Solo, from what I could tell.
还一个人走了
Hey, Luke, I got to be honest with you, man.
卢克 我老实跟你说吧
I'm not the guy you think I am.
我不是你想的那种人
I mean, I'm... I'm...
我...
I'm just not into hooking up with random women anymore.
我现在不想再跟陌生女人上♥床♥了
What are you saying, son?
什么意思
I mean, just that...
我就是
You know, I might have cheated on Layla once,
我虽然背叛过莱拉一次
but d-deep down, this... this whole playboy thing...
但其实 这副花♥花♥公♥子♥的形象
man, it's not me.
根本不是我
...Always had my suspicions,
我一直有所怀疑
But, now you've confirmed them.
但既然现在你证实了
What,... what Will's trying to say is that...
威尔的意思是...
You're sensitive. Well, guess what.
你是个重感情的人 告诉你
So am I.
我也是
As much as I wish I could play into this bad-boy thing
虽然我希望我能扮成个坏小子
and drinking and screwing around and writing mean songs...
花天酒地 写点损人的歌♥
just doesn't sit right.
但感觉就是不对
And it sure as hell doesn't make me feel any better, either.
而且也没有让我感觉好点
But...it does make me feel something.
但 让我感觉到了别的
Don't be drinking that on account of me.
别为我喝那个啊
I'm not. I'm drinking it for me.
我没有 我在为自己喝
I'm sorry for being such a dark cloud all week, okay?
对不起我这一周都那么阴郁
Sorry for not letting you be what you needed to be.
抱歉没让你消化你的情绪
Right back at you.
我也是
Thinking about what that doctor was saying...
我在考虑那个医生的话
There's no sense in dealing in absolutes.
没必要那么绝对
But there is one thing that I am absolute about.
但有一点我能确定
You.
你
Your loving me, your supporting me.
你爱我 你支持我
For your positivity, too. I mean it.
还有你的积极 真心的
I do, 'cause you're right. Anything can happen.
真的 你说得对 这事没有定数
I mean, hell, I'm drinking bee pollen.
我都喝蜂花粉了
I swear it's good for you.
我发誓对你有好处的
It just tastes like crap.
就是味道很差
I can't help my heart
我心无法自拔
I can't catch the wind
我无法抓住风
So every night, I raise the dead
每晚我都会回想
And face the ghost of us again
我们的过去
I can't stop the flood
我无法阻止洪水
Drown your memory
淹没你的记忆
And I can be a hurricane
我可以化身为痛苦的飓风
A driving rain of misery
我可以化身为悲伤的大雨
Oh, we might be worlds apart
我们已是两个世界的人
Yeah, we might be worlds apart
我们已是两个世界的人
But I can't help my heart
但我心仍无法自拔
I can't help my heart
但我心仍无法自拔
Standing in the driveway
我站在车道上
Trying to see it your way
想理解你的心
Hell of a lot better than the "witch and bitch" song.
比"巫婆贱♥人♥"那首好多了
It's pretty great.
很不错
And pretty personal. Yeah.
而且很动感情 嗯
Been a long time since I wrote one of those.
我很久没写过这种歌♥了
Gonna be a while before I get over her.
我得要一阵才能忘记她
That's the god's honest truth.
这是实话
Before you get over the loss
是忘记你失去的爱
or the... the fact she stood you up at the altar?
还是她的弃婚
Both.
都有
But more than anything,
但最重要的是
It's having to give up the idea of a love I thought we had.
是要放弃我以为我们曾经拥有的爱情
You know, I thought it was real.
我以为那是真的
Well, it was for me, anyway, so...
至少对我是真的
Man.
天呐
My head hurts, I'm sick to my stomach,
我的头好疼 胃难受
and I'm, pretty disgusted with myself,
而且有点讨厌自己
but I have to say, it felt great to write that song.
不过写这歌♥感觉很棒
Yeah.
是啊
You should try writing one of your own.
你该自己写一首
Your first love sleeps with your brother?
你的初恋跟你哥哥上♥床♥了
Gunnar, it doesn't get any more country than that.
加纳 没有比这更乡村的主题了
Another time.
下次吧
Mr. Benton and the entire board is upstairs,
本顿先生和整个董事会都在楼上
but we're still waiting for Maddie Conrad.
但我们还在等麦迪·康拉德
I have an appointment with Jeff Fordham at...
我跟杰夫·福德汉姆有约
Layla.
莱拉
They're currently in a signing meeting upstairs.
他们正在楼上开签约会议
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表